Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter carried Leo all the way back to his dorm. He really didn't know what to do with him at this point so he dropped him on his bed. "Nate I'm home~" he said playfully as he waited for his twin to appear. Hunter sat on the bed next to Leo to make sure he was still unconscious and he was certainly out cold. He knew if Leo wasn't around they would win the contest for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:00 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"How do I look?" the other twin asked as he stepped out. His hair had been straightened to give him a few more inches and was pulled into a small ponytail with curls around his chin. He wore a small red and white dress that hung loosely around his knees, something like Dorothy's dress from Wizard of Oz only with a red color scheme. He seemed to grimace at each step he made with the red heels on, three inches high or not.
His gaze instantly went to their prisoner. "Ah... You brought him here." he smirked. "I imagine you'll be entertained while I'm out then?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Now don't you look gorgeous! You look good enough to make all straight guys question their orientation." he said with a smile as he looked at his brother. He had to admit that looked nice and would be a beautiful girl if he was one. "Yes I'll be very entertained with this one around..now run along Nate before I become tempted to do unspeakable things to you while you're in that dress~" he said in a playful tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Keep those thoughts, we might have to use them to celebrate my victory and our official title as school kings!" Nate laughed as he left.

The gym was an abundance of students, all eager to see one of the legendary twins dressed as a girl, same for the new twins. Each student was aware of what was truly at stake here for the Homecoming contest, yet at the same time they were completely mistaken. Yes, it was a contest to see who was king of the school, but to Leo and Zavier it was also a test of their strength and skill. They couldn't let the twins beat them, that would show students that they were weak, that they only worked off of intimidation. If they were to lose, their talent and skills would come into questioning.
...But how could they win if their representative was out cold?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm
Awesome nerd
How does Zavier get involved?

User Image

Hunter smiled as he looked over at the unconscious twin and ran his fingers lightly through his hair. "My my I wonder how you will react once you figure out that my brother and I are the new kings of the school? Maybe you and I could finally be a couple then right?" he laughed a bit and licked Leo on the cheek lightly and grinned. His skin was so soft and he looked so innocent right now but Hunter wasnt the type to violate anyone while they were sleeping, he liked his men awake and wanting it before that were to happen. But shortly after these thoughts he wondered would the other twin worry about his brother if he didnt see him or heard from him..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:11 pm
Rikasha17
Ya gotsta narrate that part on your own. Write the paragraph, but it's up to you how he figures it out.

"Welcome, everyone, to the 2012 Homecoming Pep Rally!" cheered the announcer of the festival, a Senior girl with short hair and tomboyish clothes contradicting with her short skirt. The crowd applauded and cried out their excitement as the pep rally came to a start.
"We're here to encourage our boys to win the football game, 'cause if they win it, we'll be District Champs!!"
Again, the crowd cheered. The gymnasium was now completely filled with people, from the preschool to high school, from townsfolk to even college students. Even in the past Homecoming events had the crowd not been so huge, but everyone knew why this year was especially large.
And the announcer knew it. After getting an approval nod from the principal, she turned to the majority of the crowd. "Alright everyone, it's time for our Homecoming tradition! Each high school class will send us their class duchesses. As for the Senior class, we'll be doing something different. Two beautiful women will compete to win the crowd's heart, but only one will be crowned Homecoming Queen!"
The crowd went ballistic, each one envisioning what the already handsome men would look like in dresses. One by one, the duchesses walked in. The Freshman Duchess was a scrawny boy that obviously got too big a size of a dress and struggled to keep it on his body. The Sophomore Duchess fit into a thin dress and wore a small wig. The Junior Duchess wore a bikini with a Hawaiian skirt, none of it flattering his chubby stomach and his hairy chest, and a bright pink wig on his head.
"Now that we've met the duchesses, let's see our two contenders!" the announcer said, smiling nervously against the crowd's cheering. Finally impatience became known and the crowd screamed at the top of their lungs to see the new twins against their school's kings.
"Let's meet our first beauty, Natalie Vanguard!"
The crowd became unnaturally quiet, nearly everyone holding their breath as the lights went out except for a spotlight pointed at the curtain covering the boy's locker room. Motionless seconds passed before the curtain twitched. Everyone caught their breath as a perfectly manicured hand poked out of the sheet and pushed it aside, revealing the beauty behind it.
Nathaniel stepped into the gymnasium with his heels clicking against the floors. He had altered the dress a little to better fit him, and instead of looking as though he were from an old-time movie, he now resembled an innocent goddess. All the men in the gymnasium, from newborn babies to oldtimers, swooned at the beautiful sight of the purple-haired boy.
As soon as he reached the center of the stage, the spotlight following him, he lifted his wide gaze to the high school crowd and smiled, giggling at the sight of the hearts floating out of the crowd. "Thank you all for letting me try out to be your Queen." he said into the microphone, doing his best to sound as innocent and shy as he looked. "I'll do anything to get your votes!" His eyes suddenly darkened and his grin became wicked. "Anything." Leaving that heavy word in the air, he watched the hearts in the air multiply and, with a satisfied smirk, released the mic.
"E-Err..." the announcer mumbled and awkwardly tugged at her shirt collar, blushing as her own mind considered the possibilities she could have with Nate. "W... What a wonderful contestant! Now then, let's meet our next contestant, Lea Arroya!"
Everyone looked to where the second spotlight showed, which was the boy's dressing room again. Like with Nate, everyone held their breath. All except for Nate, who wore an already victorious smirk as he counted the seconds.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

It was the day of the homecoming pep rally and Zavier was finally out of the hospital, he didn't tell Leo since he wanted it to be a surprise when he saw him cheering him on in the stands. Zavier could already imagine just how beautiful Leo must have looked. The thought was just a tease for now so hopefully he would be able to see him in it after the rally as well. A sigh escaped his lips thinking that would be the last thing Leo would do but maybe a bit of sweet talk could change his mind. As the twin was starting to become lost in his thoughts he soon realized he was walking towards his dorm room, he could hear a few of the students mumbling something about the rally, concerning his brother.

"I wonder whats going on? Leo is not there yet"

"I dont know but if he doesnt come here soon then the new kids with be the kings of the school..I wonder what happened"

As soon as he heard this Zavier freaked out and ran to his dorm room as soon as he could, he still had a bit of a limp but it was unnoticeable since it wasn't all that bad. Once he arrived he noticed Leo wasn't there. "Ugh where is he?! We can't afford to lose!" he said out loud. He didn't know where his brother was and if he didn't hurry the contest would be over and he'd be damned if he let those other twins win! Being the quick thinker that he was Zavier left the door room as quickly as he could and went to the school. Since everyone was out at he pep rally he had enough time to sneak in and go to the drama and theater class. It mainly kept different outfits for plays and other occasions and lucky for Zavier they had dresses and make up as well. It was going to take a bit of time but Zavier knew he could do this.
While the crowd was getting restless waiting for "Lea" Zavier was busy finding an outfit and doing his hair and make-up the best he could for this. Since he was rushing he doubted it would be fantastic but it wouldn't kill him to try. When he finally finished applying a bit of eyeliner and eye shadow he slipped on a pair of blue stockings and heels. He literally was out the door just as quickly as he came in.
Time was almost up when he came bursting in through the back, he saw one of the guys taking care of the lighting and gave him a signal to show his arrival. Soon enough the lights dimmed until there was a spotlight. Zavier was nervous but hoped he could pull off his brother well enough, then hopefully he could find him after this. As he slowly pushed aside the curtains every male in the audience stared in awe at the beautiful young 'lady' before them. She had a soft but charming smile as she walked up and grabbed the microphone to speak."Forgive me for being late...I just wanted to look perfect for all of you so I guess I got a bit carried away. I hope that won't affect my chances of being your Queen.." she said and gave the crowd a playful wink that nearly drove the men wild as 'she bowed lightly and turned around and walked back behind the curtains.

User Image

(minus the sword of course lol}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 pm
Rikasha17

Nate's smile quickly vanished when the stoplight left him for the doors. He looked around as the crowd's murmurs diminished to silence then instantly became screams of joy. Slowly did he turn his head just in time to see Lea walk in.
No.... This.... This wasn't possible! Nate stared in horror as the startling beauty walked in and won the hearts of the entire crowd. But... But...! Nate clenched his jaw as well as his fists. Dammit, Hunter! What have you done?!

Leo groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He winced at the lights, but once his eyes adjusted he relaxed. At least until his head created a pounding headache. Wincing yet again, Leo slowly sat up and put a hand to his head. He felt as if he had been hit by a truck. Wait... Looking around, the Arroya twin couldn't help but feel uneasy. He felt as though he should be somewhere... But where?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 pm
kllh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 am
Awesome nerd

Zavier sighed in relief, hoping he protected their title as kings of the school for now at least. He was still pissed about Leo just disappearing but he was worried at the same time since he normally wouldn't do anything like that. What could have happened to Leo? Worry seemed to cloud his mind at the moment so he didn't even notice Nate, even if he did it wouldn't matter since he's never met either of the new twins before since the time they came along he was still in the hospital.

When hunter noticed Leo waking up he forgot that he didn't really think this part through. He had to act quickly, he didn't know how this little lie he thought of would go but it was worth a try. "Oh good you're awake! I saw you passed out not too far from the dorms, I think someone might have hit you when you weren't looking. I was worried so I brought you back here to let you get some rest. I sure do hope you're alright"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:34 am
Rikasha17

"It's tiiime to vote!" cried the announcer, the rest of the gym cheering in response. She walked over to the two well dressed men, the spotlight on both of them. "The way we vote is by cheering. Whoever gets the loudest scream-" Somebody screamed out 'Lea''s name. "-will be crowned Queen!" She rested her hand on the air above Nate's head. "Who votes for Natalie Vanguard!" There was an eruption of cheers, mainly from the horny Senior boys and the elderly gentlemen. When the noises subsided, the announcer rested her hand in the air over Zavier's head. "And now for Lea Arroya!" The entire gymnasium shook with screams and euphoria. Even the announcer yipped a bit. "I guess we know who our Queen is." The spotlight thinned until it was around Zavier, and a few people walked over to place a shining crown on his head and a banner that read 'Miss Homecoming'.
"Congratulations, Ms. Arroya!"
Nate looked around in absolute shock as the town cried happiness over the beautiful new queen. No... It was... impossible! He... lost?!
The purple-haired cross-dresser glared daggers at the floor. This wasn't supposed to happen! He was going to win! He and Hunter would become the new rulers of this trash school! He would claim his prize, the second Arroya twin! And now it was all gone?!
Nate directed his glare at the queen, hating every second of him. Leo wasn't supposed to be here. Did he trick that fool of a twin, Hunter?! In the midst of his bloodthirsty thoughts, Nate caught something very peculiar. It was Leo's left eye. If he remembered correctly, and he usually did, there was a scar there. Judging by the beads of sweat on the Arroya's face, there was little to no makeup on, so that scar should have been visible. Nate stared, transfixed, until a thought occurred. Surprise showed on his face before it melted into admirable scorn.
"Well done, Zavier Arroya." he muttered under his breath. It was no wonder he was so attracted to the beautiful man.

Leo looked over at the man that seemed genuinely concerned about him. He pursed his lips, feeling an absolute hatred for the man for some odd reason. "Umm... I see. Thank you." he muttered awkwardly. After a few silent minutes passed, he put his hand at the back of his head and decided to ask, "I, umm... I don't suppose you know... what my name is, do you?" he asked with a hint of a blush on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:51 am
Awesome nerd

Zavier was full of relief knowing that he won. He had to admit the other guy was pretty and he honestly thought for minute that he would lose to him. He just came off lucky he assumed but he wanted to leave here as quickly as possible so he could fine Leo. "Thank you everyone but if you excuse me I need to go check on my brother...Zavier..thank you again!" he said before quickly running off. He wasn't too sure where to start looking but he was determined to find him, he just decided to go back to their dorm to see if Leo ever came back.

Hunter stared in shock, he didn't think he hit him that hard. He thought of using this to his advantage though but he was concerned about the other twin. When he heard other students talking about them he knew they had a violent history and the last thing he wanted was for some angry twin to pound his face in. So he decided he'll be ease his way into this. "Oh you're name is Leo Arroya, you're brother is Zavier and your twins. Oh now that I think about it he must be worried sick I'll just take you home!" He helped Leo up and quickly rushed him out of the room and took him to his own dorm. He didn't think keeping him here any longer would be a good idea since all this was his fault and he certainly didn't want him around when his memory came back. It took a while before Hunter found his room and it was unlocked so he sat Leo on one of the beds and scanned the room a bit before looking back at the twin. "Your brother will probably be here soon so until then just stay here!" With that said Hunter slammed the door behind him and went back to his room to greet Nate when he arrived.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:24 pm
Rikasha17

"Leo Arroya..." he murmured, tasting out the word. He nodded in approval; it sounded right. Leo... That sounded like his kind of name. And... he had a twin, Zavier. Just thinking about that name made his heart flutter terribly. That was natural, right?
Looking back up at the man, Leo dumbly followed after him and soon found himself seated at on the bed. He blinked as the man left, wondering who he was and why he felt so distrustful around him. He seemed nice, after all.
Soon the sound of the door opening could be heard. Leo, who was inspecting the room, set down the alarm clock and wandered to where he saw an exceedingly beautiful woman. He froze and felt his heart thunder against his ribcage, a blush eating away at his face. "Oh, hello." he muttered, showing much more emotion since he had forgotten his reputation for being cold and distant. Was this his twin? ...No, that man said Javier - or whatever his name was - was his brother. This was obviously a very beautiful woman. Perhaps...
"Umm... Do I know you?" he asked her, partially hoping she'd say she was his girlfriend.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:30 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier rose a brow at Leo and shook his head. "No Leo it's me Zavier! I had to take your place at the Homecoming Pep Rally! Where have you been?!" he asked frantically as he took off the dress and threw it onto the bed. He ruffled up his hair and changed into a shirt and some sweatpants. Honestly he was surprised that Leo wasn't acting happy to see him out of the hospital but he would worry about that later. "I'm sorry I yelled but damn Leo I was so worried about you I didn't know where you were and I was freaking out..." he said with a sigh and gave Leo a soft kiss on the lips, just feeling those lips against his made him feel so much better. He just didnt realize that Leo would probably react differently than he normally did to a kiss from his own brother.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 pm
Rikasha17

Leo's face flushed as the woman stripped to reveal a man's body. He felt even more disgusted with himself when the boy claimed to be Zavier, which that other boy said was the name of his brother. "Homecoming...?" he mumbled with confusion in his tone. That sounded important, and part of him felt worried to hear about it, but before he could ask about it, he found himself being kissed by... by his brother?! Gasping, Leo shoved Zavier off him and wiped his mouth with his wrist. "W-What are you doing?" he gasped, wondering why his heart was beating so face or why his lips tingled. "W-We're brothers! This isn't allowed! ...Is it?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff