Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 pm
Pure T0rture

Oh that hesitant touch of Belyi's, it was so addicting to the Sin. He wanted - no, needed - more.
As one hand buried itself into Belyi's hair, Nikolai unbuttoned his remaining shirt until his upper body was freed and pressed against the other's.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:43 pm
Awesome nerd

the angel grinned and pulled back for a second. "are we gonna stand here and make out?" he smiled softly, resting his forehead on his love's. "or are we gonna get in that bathtub and have fun?" he purred, his pink eyes glimmering softly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai scowled. "If you think that I'd sacrifice my suit just for sex, dearie, then you're wrong!" he protested as he worked his slacks off. Once he was fully nude, the Sin gently moved Belyi aside and dipped his legs into the water. He flinched for a second then sank further into the water, letting out a pleasured sigh as he felt the warm water embrace him.
"Dear me," he sighed once he was fully submerged. "I might fall asleep on you, dearie."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 pm
Awesome nerd

"that's why i made coffee" the angel smirked, glancing to the side where a steaming pot of coffee was sitting. "i figured i would have to be prepared." he hummed, pulling off his own pants and underwear as he stepped into the water, letting out a relieved sigh as he felt his muscles starting to relax.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm
Pure T0rture

"What a clever boy you are." the Sin teased before going to Belyi's side of the tub and resting on top of his body. "Tell me, darling, how long did it take for you to make this gorgeous layout?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd

"months. This took months of planing." He sighed, his arms once again wrapping around Nikolai, although now his face portrayed a subtle blush for how close their naked bodies were to eachother.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:08 pm
Pure T0rture

"Months for only a bath?" Nikolai inquired while resting his head on the boy's shoulder. "My, I'd hate to see how long you'd wait for our anniversary!" he laughed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 pm
Awesome nerd

"I wanted out reunion to be perfect." He murmured, smiling. "And I didn't care what you wanted, is make my plans work with it. Thankfully, a bath isn't too hard to make romantic" he hummed in the sins ear, trailing his hand down Nikki's arm.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 pm
Pure T0rture
Y-You should draw that >-> Belyi's fanservice.

"Really, dearie, I just need you naked with a rose between your teeth for anything to be romantic." Nikolai laughed before leaning in and nibbling playfully on the angel's ear.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd
.... huh...?

blushing darkly, any words the angel would have spoken were swallowed as he bit his lip, still very unused to being touched in such ways.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture
Y-You should draw Belyi o-on his bed of rose petals w-with nothing but a rose between his teeth >w>; F-For Nikolai, of course!

Hearing the hesitation in Belyi's silent breathing, Nikolai laughed inwardly and moved his mouth to the base of the boy's neck. "Mmm, I've missed your taste, darling." he commented as he nibbled on the pleasure points in the neck while letting his tongue glide across the skin.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:20 pm
Awesome nerd
frenh girl pose and everything???

the albino's cheeks flushed more as he bit his lip harder, his hands holding onto Nikolai's bum tighter. "U-uhm......"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:53 pm
Pure T0rture
lskgalshflsdjf YES emotion_dowant

Smiling lightly, Nikolai drifted his hand and lightly stroked Belyi's thigh before curling his fingers around the back of the knee. Belyi may appear more masculine now, but he was still the dominant one in this situation. Lifting the boy's leg slightly, Nikolai rubbed his crotch against his and continued lowering his kisses to the collarbone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 pm
]
Awesome nerd
it might take me forever but I might finish it. Oh, and I finished your request. I'll PM it to you when I get my comp back

With his cheeks so red it shamed roses, the angel's lips parted to allow him a soft gasp that slowly grew into a moan. Slowly, his hands moved up to the sin's back, pulling the two closer.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:08 pm
Pure T0rture
Huzzah!

"Are you ready, dearie?" Nikolai whispered into Belyi's ear, nibbling lightly on the lobe as he awaited an answer. His hand rose from Belyi's leg to his bum, squeezing it as he braced himself.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff