Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 pm

User Image Sumina turned and watched Jean fly off. In the back of Sumina's mind she wanted to go with the other telepath. Jean knew so much and it could help her control her own powers better. But most of her brain didn't want the help. She wanted to figure out her powers herself. She could train them with Polaris' help. She didn't need an X-man.

Sumina arrived at the Brotherhood base and headed inside. "Saber Tooth! Why did you just leave me there?" She spat, she had grabbed her bag on the way back and now she threw it at the wall. 'Damn Jean Grey. She ruined this entire thing. Oh well. As long as she didn't place barriers up in David's mind, I can still get Grizzly back.' She thought, sitting down at a table.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth sat on a ratty couch, cleaning his teeth with a razor sharp nail. "Relax, girl. You're still alive, ain't ya?" Sabertooth said, cracking his neck slowly. "I like that kid. He's got spunk. A little raw, but after a few years he'll be a regular monster." Sabertooth sniffed the air. "Damn Polaris. Until she gets back, I'm in charge." Sabertooth muttered.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image Sumina glared at Saber Tooth. "I don't want him as a monster. I just need him on our side. They outnumber us." She said, pacing slowly back and forth in front of the couch. "Even if I influence David again Jean can break it. She's so much stronger than I am." She muttered, continuing to pace.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:51 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth let out a throaty chuckle. "If you can't force him to, then persuade him to. There's something I've learned over my life. You can't force people to do something unless somewhere deep inside, they wanted to try it. Make him see the brighter side of the Brotherhood. Hell, you're a girl. Seduce him if you have to." Sabertooth yawned. "You're right about one thing though. They do outnumber us. But they don't have many fighters. Without David, they only have that Vincent kid and Logan. David's the tank. Remove the tank, and they're at a disadvantage."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:01 pm

User Image Sumina blushed when Sabertooth said she should seduce David. "Ok and what is the bright side of the Brotherhood? We hate humans and try to hurt them. What's the bright side for him?" She asked, leaning against the wall opposite from Sabertooth. "You know there is that Masika girl. She has the same powers as... Who what that woman from before... Oh right Storm. She had the same power as Storm did." She said and looked at Sabertooth.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:07 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
"Simple. Show him what humans are capable of. Show him that we are right, and that they are wrong. You can do that with your power." Sabertooth said. He thought about Storm. He remembered her fondly. She'd shocked him with a lightening bolt once. He returned the favor with claws. "If little Storm wants to fill in for Ororo, that's fine. I'll deal with her the same way I dealt with the original."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

(And there's the twist.)

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 pm

User Image Sumina sighed and nodded to Sabertooth. "I can do that. I think I'll make someone hate that little cat b***h. Or the Storm wannabe. That will be easy. I know the perfect man for the job." She said and smiled evilly. Sumina closed her eyes and searched through the minds of the city. When she found the one she wanted, she smiled. Jake was the perfect puppet.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:36 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth laughed. "Heheheh... You're a lot more like me than you know." He said, standing up. Sabertooth looked around. "I can't believe the Brotherhood has been reduced to this. Incredible. You never saw this kind of crap with Magneto." Sabertooth said, not realizing that the very name Magneto had been telepathically erased from the minds of most of the people on Earth.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 pm

User Image Sumina rolled her eyes. "I prefer to use my brain. I'm not a savage like you." She said then blinked, confused. "Magneto...? Oh Polaris' father? What was the Brotherhood like under him?" She asked, looking at Sabertooth. She was actually interested in this. She would like to know how the Brotherhood was before the MRDs ruined life for mutants.

baka-slash-chibi13
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:51 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth sighed. It was story time. "Magneto was infinity more powerful and intelligent than Polaris." Sabertooth began. "He knew the truth of this world. We homo-superior were designed to inherit this planet from the homo-sapiens." Sabertooth said, already missing him. "Magneto was smart. So smart that even with the entire world against him, he created his own country, Genosha, where mutants could live in peace. It wasn't until Senator Kelly started his war against mutants that Magneto had to take action."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 am

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam only managed to hang on for a few quick moments before she was flung to the ground by Sabertooth. She tried to get back up, her body healing the damage it had retained during the fight. But as she got to her knees, her wings started to lose feathers quicker than an oak in a fierce autumn breeze.

"No, I won't let them take him away," she growled as she fought to continue on. But her quarry had already moved so far away and she was quickly losing steam. Her muscles were starting to tear from overuse, as the bones of her wings became brittle and started to shatter around her.

Then she heard a most uplifting sound, a voice she had feared to never hear again. The snarl on her face softened. Looking up from the ground, she managed to catch sight of David before she coughed up blood and dropped to the ground. The claws receded, but the blood she had shed still stained her skin. Sam had passed her limit at last, and some of the injuries she sustained during her struggle were unable to heal. She just didn't have the juice.

"Teddy?" she whispered before coughing up another thick gob of blood.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika smiled, seeing David returning to them, but then Sam started coughing up blood, and her relief turned to fear and concern. "Sam!" she knelt by the girl, then looked up at David. "David, we need to get her back to the Institute and to the infirmary now! You carry her. You're stronger than me, and faster on foot. I'll follow you from the air."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David leaped forward, catching Sam before she hit the ground. "Oh god oh GOD." David said. David stood up, holding Sam. "Kitty..." David said quietly. His face grew hard. His legs flexed. He wasn't going to waste time with talking. He wasn't going to let her die. David began to bound across Winchester towards the only place that had the capabilities to save her. Henry McCoy's lab at the Xavier Institute. David darted over street after street, his newly strengthened legs straining to make him move faster. Quickly enough, he reached the institute, and quickly found Henry sitting in his chair recovering from the blow David had dealt him earlier. "Dr. McCoy! Help!" David got out. Beast saw Sam, and knew immediately what to do.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:17 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika took to the air and followed David, reaching the Institute a few seconds after he did and racing after him to the lab. Dr. McCoy would help Sam. He had to. Unlike before, the calm coldness was no longer calming her mind and emotions. Her friend could be dying, and she couldn't do anything to help her. Only the man known by the codename Beast could now. Watching Dr. McCoy work, Masika clenched her hands into fists, digging her nails into her palms to keep her powers under control.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:18 am

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

She felt like she was flying. The world was moving too fast for her to follow, so she closed her eyes. Her pointed ears were roaring from the wind of it, her hat having flown off in some forgotten moment. One hand gripped the clothe of Davids shirt, feeling gummy from the thickening blood that caked along her skin to the wrist. The last of her wings had broken off, breaking into silvery dust and a flurry of feathers and the auburn fur that had covered her body receded.

"I couldn't let them take you," she whispered weakly as she felt them move indoors.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games