Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:48 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You wanna bet?" he replied, violet staring into lime green, challenging.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"That entirely depends, darling, on what exactly we're betting." he fired back, returning the energetic glare.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:19 pm
Leon Court

"I win, we do whatever I want in the bedroom," he said, moving just an inch closer.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:37 am
Mayah Playah
Should we generate a number to see who wins?

User Image

"Don't we already?" Nikolai purred, leaning forward himself. "If I win, you'll have to wear nothing but an apron for the rest of the day." he said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:05 pm
Leon Court

"Ooh, and I'm including the Princess Leia outfit in the mix, darling~" he replied before nodding. "It's a deal, Devil."

Awesome nerd
Alright. Odds - Nikki, Evens - Leon.

Its Smiley generated a random number between 0 and 100 ... 28!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Grinning, Nikolai snapped his fingers, keeping his eyes on Leon as the imps scurried off to find the alcohol and two glasses. "If that's the case then I certainly look forward to being penetrated by your light saber, dearie." he purred just as the hellspawns flew over and handed them each a shot glass. The other opened a bottle of strong whiskey and filled each of their glasses. "My apologies in advance for winning, but trust me, darling, the apron I got you is so very cute." the Sin snickered then tilted his head back and drank his shot.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:49 am
Leon Court

Leon swallowed back the whiskey with ease, setting the shot glass down and waiting for the next shot. "I should hope it is. And skimpy too, I imagine," he said, voice a little hoarse, but strong and laughing nonetheless.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, you'll see." Nikolai chuckled before downing another shot.

The crowd cheered on TV as the Steelers had missed their conversion pass, thus sealing up the game. In a way, though, it was almost as if the crowd was cheering for the two people in the living room. Nikolai was slumped in his seat, legs spread so that his forearms could rest on his knees and let his hands dangle in between. There was a very clear drunk blush on his face, and his eyes blinked alternately. He was at his limit, he could hardly see right right now! And then there was Leon, who was still chugging. Yes, the obnoxiously loud cheers of the televised crowd were almost mocking him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:03 pm
Leon Court

Leon set down the empty glass as he swallowed the last drop, swaying dangerously. He had removed his jacket and rolled his sleeves up, the vest folded carefully on top of the jacket. His tie was loosened, and his hair, no longer slicked back, somehow managed to look both messy and attractive, as usual for the violet-haired man. He couldn't stand much more, but refused to let himself fail. "Your turn," he managed to say, gesturing to Nikolai's shot.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's own attire had grown unkempt. His blazer was slipping off one arm, his tie was barely hanging off him, and, he didn't even remember doing it, his scarf was tied around his head. He barely reacted when he heard Leon and glazed down at the shot glass filled for him. "Nngh... How you drink so much?" he groaned to the other male, his Russian accent thick and his grasp of English loosening without any focus on it. Nevertheless, he reached for his glass (He attempted to grab it three times but ended up grasping at air) and held it to his mouth. Taking a deep breath, he tilted his head back and downed the final glass. Gasping, he slumped back forward and set the empty glass down beside the three empty liquor bottles, each one stronger than the last. Nikolai sat there for a moment, trying to recompose himself, but suddenly stiffened. As soon as an imp flew over with a bucket in its hands, Nikolai swiped it from him and emptied his stomach's contents into it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm
Leon Court

"Practice," he drawled, his own thick Southern accent resurfacing. Leon managed to reached out to pat Nikolai's shoulder as he vomited, then groaned as his arm slipped off. "Aww... My hand feel off." Laughing at his own voice, the drunk man somehow grabbed at his shot glass and picked it up, tipping his head back and swallowing back one more shot of hard liquor, letting the glass fall to the carpet with a soft thunk and lean on the couch. "I think... I win."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:39 pm
Mayah Playah
Translation: I disgraced the Motherland...

User Image

"No touch me." Nikolai whined when Leon put a hand on him, too dizzy and drunk to feel good about it. He had just finished another purging when he heard the other's comment about winning, making him groan loudly. He slumped forward even more to hide his face in the bucket and hugged said bucket to his body. "Ya opozorilas' na Rodinu..." he grumbled in Russian.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 pm
Leon Court

"Put the bucket down," the man tried to command, gesturing for an imp to come and take the bucket. "Ya gotta go to bed, Nikolai." He managed to stand to his shaky feet, leaning on the side of the couch as the room spun. "C-c'mon."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 am
Mayah Playah
Translation: First take pride, now bucket?! Go away! ... Bucket!

User Image

Nikolai whined and waved a hand at Leon while still hiding in his bucket, which he tightened his grip on. "Vpervyye gordimsya, zatem vedro?! Ukhodi!" he yelled. When he felt a tug on his bucket, he whined again and cried out when it was pried away from him. "Vedro!" he cried out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:21 am
Leon Court

"Quit yer whinin'!" he snapped, leaning down and hefting the drunk Sin over his shoulder, carrying him like a firefighter. "Ya gotta go ta bed, damn it." He then started to wobble to the bedroom, eyes unable to focus completely. He gripped the railing tightly, his knuckles almost white.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games