Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

As he moved his head and sucked the rod, Anthony's left hand began to stray, soon finding itself under Nikolai's behind. One finger slipped between the cheeks, rubbing the entrance teasingly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's body instantly lurched upward when he felt the naughty finger. His body clenched to resist the intruder, but the blush on the man's face and the sweet and submissive moans escaping him contradicted his body language.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony continued to tease for a moment, before pushing his finger through the ring of muscle. Wiggling his finger a bit, the priest slowed his mouth, smirking with delight at the sounds he elicited.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The pale man shivered and whimpered at the intrusion, his body trying to reject the intruder. The wiggling fingers made his body twitch a little and relax, whereas the slowed speed made his body itself wiggle in need. "Umph... Y... You tease!" he gasped.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:56 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

With a sexy smirk, Anthony shoved another finger inside, then started to quicken his bobs. Moving his head up and down at a fast, sucking pace, he pushed Nikolai's member farther into his throat, until his lips were touching the base.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The pleasure was getting to be too much. Nikolai was used to doing this for someone, not receiving it. Sloth had instructed him on what to do, not how to cope with it. His body, although it had dealt with such before, could no handle such skill, not for too long. Nikolai gasped and felt beads of sweat poke at his forehead, clinging to his silver curls. "I-I... I can't... Agh!!" With a cry and an arch of his back, Nikolai released into the priest's mouth, gushing harder than he expected to.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:24 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Swallowing the juices with relative ease, Anthony pulled his mouth off the rod and licked it clean before looking back up to Nikolai, a bit of white essence on the corner of his mouth. "My, that was fun~" he purred, his lidded bedroom eyes staring up at Nikolai.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai panted heavily as he watched the man look up at him. He sat up enough for his elbows to prop him up and let out a small chuckle. "I wasn't prepared for you to go all out on me." he muttered and leaned in just enough to where his flickering tongue could catch the essence that stayed on the man's face. "Hmm..." he commented as he leaned back, head tilted in thought. "Not bad."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"And I wasn't expecting you to be so sensitive," he chuckled, sitting on the table and crossing his arms. "All honesty, I wasn't expecting this at all. I thought we were going to come home and just go to bed."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Neither was I, but I'm not complaining." Nikolai chuckled with a sly smirk as he sat up to pull his pants back on. "We might have to make this an ever day thing, huh?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Dear God, yes!" said the man, standing and stretching his arms over his head. "It sounds perfect~"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh?" Nikolai mused with a spark in his lime green eyes. "Bringing God into this, are we? Then I guess it's official, we'll do this every night. Hell, why not every hour on the hour, eh?" Catching the priest's expression, the slimmer man laughed, "I'm kidding! Kidding!" Bouncing a little on the bed, Nikolai let a yawn roll out of his mouth and sprawled out on the mattress, letting out a sigh of comfort as he felt the pillow cradle his neck. "I need to sleep, after all."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:12 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

The beautiful priest lay beside his new lover, staring up at the ceiling. "I'll see you in Hell for this," he said softly, watching the shadows flicker.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yes, yes, just be sure to bring some water with you." Nikolai said in a sleepy tone as he laid his head on Anthony's shoulder and curled up next to him. The thinner man was getting sleepier by the minute, and his blinking got longer and longer, but he had to ask one more thing to ease his troubled mind.
"...Do you still think of me as just a friend?" he whispered, but by the time the priest could answer, the Soviet had fallen asleep.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:25 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I don't think I can," he whispered into the dark before also falling asleep.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games