Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 pm
Pure T0rture
Well ya dun goofed and broke his heart >:0

"If you insist." Chaos said, though it was clear he was unconvinced. He rose from his seat and looked to where the Doors were, wondering how Iris was doing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 pm
Awesome nerd
welll..... nyeh... >XP

the pulsing blue glow of iris's magic seemed to just barely reach him through the shadows, a sign that she was still working hard.

"what're you looking at?" Cybil mumbled, walking towards where he was staring, her face scrunched up in confusion. "and where'd mama iris go?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 pm
Pure T0rture

"Nothing." he replied and turned back to her, a smile in his eyes. "What would you like for dinner, Cybil? I'll cook for you tonight so you may rest."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:46 pm
Awesome nerd
oh, i almost forgot. that drawing, what color should nikki's pants & jacket be???

chewing on her lip momentarily, the child smiled. "can we have s'getti?" she mumbled, tilting her head to the side tiredly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 pm
Pure T0rture

It took a moment for him to realize what she was saying. "You mean spaghetti?" he asked and looked towards the kitchen. "I suppose so." he mused while thoughtfully scratching his scarf against his chin. He had cooked the dish upon occasion, and he was sure there was a chef somewhere in dim lighting he could watch for advice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 pm
Awesome nerd
oh, i almost forgot. that drawing, what color should nikki's pants & jacket be???

smiling sleepily as she followed him, the child grinned. "oh. I forgot to tell you. We might make a new friend soonish...." she mumbled, chewing on her cheek. "give or take a few decades..."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:37 pm
Pure T0rture
They're the same, black and black.

"Oh? Tell me about this friend of yours." Chaos chuckled as they walked to the kitchen. They had to go down a large hallway, but they made it to the more than elegant dining area and the kitchen beyond it. Everything looked new and clean, and there were items Chaos was sure only the best of chefs could obtain. He removed his scarf and placed a bandaged over his cheek before Cybil could see the mark and began folding the article of clothing up as he waited for her answer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Awesome nerd
okay. It take might take me a bit to finish the drawing then. I shall have to get ink for my markers.

the girl smiled more and climbed up to sit on the large counters. "well, he's very sad... But he hides it behind goofy grin and he likes making friends and having sleepovers. He takes naps a lot, and and he likes coffee a lot too. Oh! And he's lots of power that he doesn't seem to feel like using ever. " she rambled, her sentences short as she briefly remembered things from her dreams. "can't remember what he looks like.... Just his sad smile...."

{and I just had a thought after typing the above. Where does Ezekiel come from? Or is that some other story entirely????}  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 pm
Pure T0rture
I don't know if he has a story of his own, but I know he's the Yatagarasu.

"Powers he doesn't feel like using. He sounds like Aergia the Slothful." he mused as he began boiling water. He wondered if Cybil meant a friend like Iris where she occasionally visited, or maybe a friend as in an addition to their 'family'.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:00 pm
Awesome nerd
ah. okay. just wondering.

there was a long moment of silence before the girl spoke again. "...what's slothful mean?" she mumbled, still too asleep to bother trying to sift through her blurred time on this planet for an answer.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 pm
Pure T0rture

"It means to not have the energy or the willpower to do anything." Chaos explained as he got the ingredients out. "In other words, it means lazy."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:25 pm
Awesome nerd

"oh...." she blinked, thinking about her visions of that man again before smiling. "yeah, that does fit him." she nodded, tilting her head to the side slightly as she sniffed the air.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos chuckled lightly and pat her head. "Why don't you go check on Iris? I need to know whether or not I should make enough for her, anyway." he suggested.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 pm
Awesome nerd

"where is she?" she asked softly, rocking on her feet as she watched him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:42 pm
Pure T0rture
Read it. Read it, read it, read it. Dear God, read it! It's got Anime Hitler!!!! And he goes Super Saiyan!

"Upstairs to the third corridor." he explained and pointed at its general direction. "Only talk to her. Do not touch anything. It's very important what she's working on is not interrupted." he forewarned.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff