Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:22 pm
(Cool~ Sorry I got off, my grandpa took me to get pizza whee )

"Eh, close-combat isn't my specialty but," I said, pointing my ribbon staff at Clara, "This is," I smirked and shouted, "DANCE OF THE DRAGON!" once I shouted that, the same swirling flame burst from the staff, going directly towards Clara.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:12 pm
Clara: I easily dodged the attack. " Missed Me!" I shouted. "Any way, my work here is done. See Ya!" and I left.
Mila: "one of these days, she's gonna die..."
( Its ok. whee )  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:14 pm
( whee )

I sighed, transformed back, and said, "We should head back to school."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:18 pm
Bara
I finally finished Tart and started to go to school I hurried to class then I bashed into a girl who I think was called Cara (Bara does not know her name) "I'm sorry Cara" I got back up and ran to class.

Chiarīdā
I saw that girl transformed into a mew "crap this is bad she's a anti mew" I ran to class then bashed into Samu "Sorry Samu" I started to blush then I ran to class then bashed into Bara we got up and ran to class.

Blueberry/Katy
YES we only need a bit more mew aqua to make deep blue real again.

(I might not be able to RP that much today because I have my B-day party and then my B-day is on the 16th)  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:39 am
(Sorry I couldn't RP last night, I went to a ballet 3nodding )
Clara: "It's CLARA idiot." I said to a girl who had bumped into me. I growled. And then I left the building. I was looking for the cynaclones, or whatever they called them. I was thinking that an alliance would be good. I saw he youngest somewhere in the city. I smiled. "Perfect..." I mumbled. I put my hand on his shoulder. He whipped around. "Hi," I said calmly. "I know who you are, your a cynaclone, and your trying to save this world from humans, even though your brothers in love with one, well, not a human, but a mermaid, and you know it. But you love your brother so much that you don't care, your just angry at Mew Gumdrop. I'm like Mew Gumdrop, I'm a Mew, but I'm not a good one. Team up with me?" He stared at me.
Mila: I decided to not go back to class. I just wandered around the city going shopping. I only bought a new necklace and a jacket though. I wasn't in the mood. I decided to go swimming. I jumped into the water. Luckily, no one was at the beach. I swam. It was nice. And I talked to seahorses, just because I could tell them my secrets and thy could give me sympathy, but they couldn't tell anyone else. Cuz secrets are meant to be secrets, and not meant to be known.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:42 am
(It's fine :3)

Arriving back at school, Josh caught me and began complaining to me once again. This, I though to myself, Is going to be a long day...  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:56 am
Clara: The cynaclone looked me over. " Umm... I'll have to ask Pai first. But... I guess I'll take you with me. He took me with him to an alternate dimension, because that happens to everybody all the time and is perfectly normal, right? He went over an older cynaclone, and talked to him for a while. Finally he came over. "Okay, but we want to see what you can do." he said. I smiled. I had only used my weakest attack on the Mews, and i had more. More that were more powerful. "Sure," I said. I transformed. " Sugar Katana!" I shouted. My shining Katana appeared in my hand. " Sugar Katana... you might wanna take cover... ULTRA!" I shouted. Several Bolts of lightning rained down around me. " I control them using my mind," I said over the sound of thunder. " Lightning, FORM!" I shouted. Several of the lightning bolts turned into shapes that seemed human, except it was all lightning. They all had weapons. It was an army. "That good enough for ya?" They nodded.
Mila: I swam some more. I hadn't seen Kisshu in a while, so I looked. All of a sudden, ii heard screams. I followed the sound. I found an angel looking person, but in his clutches of light there were Hanon, Luchia, and the green mermaid princess. I Growled. "Mew Gumdrop TRANSFORM!" I shouted. I changed into my fighting form, with a staff in my hand. I threw it at the fallen angel person. He screamed in agony and teleported away. "You guys okay?" I asked the three mermaid princesses.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:45 am
During the day, Allen tried to talk to me, most likely about what happened yesterday. I avoided him by pretending to actually care about Joshes complaining. Plus, there was also Nathan to deal with, what's his deal, why did he help, and where did he come from? All those questions and more were swarming my head which made it almost impossible to think. After school, not wanting to be near anyone for awhile, I ran off to my favorite spot in town that, possibly, only I knew about. I ran to the beach, into the construction area that they had started years ago and never finished. Behind some rocks, was a cave, seaweed dangling over the entrance. Pushing the seaweed away with one hand I made my way inside. Inside I had set my own little sanctuary. A few small chairs on one side and a few blankets and a pillow on the other, in case I didn't want to go home. Walking over to the chairs I sat down with a heavy sigh.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:08 am
Mila: "Yeah," hanon said. "Your posing yourself as a big threat you know." I smiled. "I'm not scared of them Hanon. I'm just worried about Kisshu. I haven't seen him in a few days. I hope he's okay..." I said, my voice trailing off. Hanon looked worried. "I'm sure he's fine Mila." She said. "This is Rina," She said, gesturing to the green one. "And Luchia is the idiot blonde who got your house destroyed. Isn't that right Luchia?" Luchia squirmed. "It just slipped!" she complained. I smiled. "It's fine." I said.
Clara: I smiled at the two cynaclones. But now there were three. I recognized him as Kisshu. "So... yeah. This will be fun, won't it?" I said. My plan: Kill Kisshu... in front of Mila. Am I not evil?  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:28 am
On a stone not far away was a book a leave here to entertain myself so I don't go completely insane. About half way from touching the book I stopped and said with a sigh and spoke out loud, "Oh look creepy stalker guy appears again," I heard a voice behind me growl and say, "I'm not a stalker, i'm trying to help." Turning around I was face to face with Nathan. "So," I asked, "what's so bad that it needs my help?" Nathan crossed his arms over his chest, closed his eyes, and spoke, "Something bad might happen to your friend unless you, or someone else stops it?" "Can you tell me what it is?" I asked, sounding a little more interested. He only shook his head, "I'm not sure what will happen yet, I just know it will be bad." before I could press further questions, he left the cave leaving me alone with my book.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:38 am
Mila: "Gotta go," I said. I swam off. I came to a reef. The place seemed familiar, but I didn't know why. I gasped. My head started to hurt as a flashback started...
"She's not the same..." "We can't give her up!" "She'll drown!" "AND?!" "SHE CAN'T DIE!" "NO!" "I already know her destiny... she'll break Mila if we let her stay even a second longer!" "But..." You know what Mila has to do... you know what she is, what she can do... you know..." "But Clara... What will happen to Clara?" "She won't live any way..." "What if Mila finds out later on... that her and Clara are sisters?" "She will..." And I woke up from my trance, feeling worse then I ever had in my life...  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:45 am
(Wow, traumatic ;w; Confusing, but, traumatic)

I read my book for a while, while reading I got angry at some of the characters and began to beat the book against the walls, but I finally calmed down and kept reading. Reading got kind of boring so I book marked my place and set it back down on the rock it had been on. Standing up form my chair, I walked over to the make-shift pallet/bed I had made and laid down on it starring at the caves ceiling.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:53 am
( It was there mom and dad arguing about Clara. The reef is the place where they were born, and that's why she had the flashback! whee )
Clara: "I'll go cause some trouble with my small army, k?" And I left to go to central park. When I go there, I saw a crowd. I smirked. "Perfect..." Every body was staring at the lightning people. 'Ladies and gentleman," I said loudly. " I now present to you... chaos!" And everythingbroke loose. Before I killed Kisshu, I was gonna make sure Mila was always miserable... I LOVE my ideas!  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:13 pm
(oh, okay)

My ears perked, What was that? I thought, standing up straight, almost hitting my head on the low ceiling. I ran outside, mid run I transformed. I listened to find where the noise came from. I waited than I heard where it came from. I ran all the way to central park to find Clara and people that looked like lightning. "What the...?" I mumbled to myself than shook my head. I did the routine with my Ribbon Staff and was ready to fight.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:22 pm
( OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH!)
Mila: All of a sudden I felt even worse. I could tell something was wrong. I ran to central park and saw my sister Clara, and lightning people. I groaned. "Of course..." Then i saw Lola. I ran over to her, transforming and getting my weapon on the way. "What did I miss?" I asked.
Clara: "Let me answer that for You!" I said. I pointed at the mew mews. My group of people attacked. I smiled. I went down in the rush of all things, pulled Mila towards me and whispered in her ear. "I will do whatever it takes to break you. I will kill you. But first, I will kill Kisshu. You will be miserable. Watch out... or say goodbye. Be careful Juliet, you don't want to lose your Romeo... but I want you both dead." I enjoyed the look of ongoing fear on her face as I said this. " I'll just watch, I guess." And I did.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games