Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:53 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's mouth watered as she smelled the broth, the fresh meat that came with it. It was tantalizing, so she practically spilled it while taking it from Rust. "I'm okay. I got it." She assured him with an eager smile as she downed several spoonfuls of the delicious stew. A sigh of happiness escaped her lips as she paused eating for a moment to breathe. She giggled, wiping her mouth on her sleeve, her face becoming flushed in embarrassment. "I guess I was really hungry," she said finally, running a hand through her hair. The food she'd eaten seemed to taste different now, more delicious than before, if that was even possible. Did the beast have an endless hunger? Estelle bit her lip in thought for a moment. "Things are going to be much different now... aren't they?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:15 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust took a spoonful to hide his smile when she nearly spilled the stew all over her. He knew she would be hungry, but before, she had a bit of grace when she ate. Now it seemed that had burned away with the fever. He nodded, taking another spoonful for himself. "I was really hungry when I woke up too, remember?" His smile faltered at her next question. He took a moment before he answered, "Yes and no. You're still you, but its like there's another person with you, but not in a schizo kind of way. More... Spiritually?" It was hard to explain. "But we are still a few weeks from the next full moon. We have time to get control over it still." He said with a little more confidence.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:45 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle thought about it for a moment and nodded. "That makes sense." It was true that she felt like another person was inside of her, but this being wasn't really a person... but it's not like it was evil either. Just... beastly. She stopped overthinking everything and finished her bowl of stew, this time with a bit more tact. It felt good to get food in her system, and her stomach was now full to the brim. A feeling of relief and satisfaction washed over her, and she turned onto her side facing Rust, pulling the pillow under her head and cuddling up to it. She inhaled, taking in everything around her, all the new things and smells she hadn't caught before. The sheets in the bed smelled like soap, and it reminded her of being in her bed. Her nose then caught another scent that was just as familiar, and a whole lot stronger. Her eyes flicked up to meet his and her lips pulled up into a toothy grin. "You smell really good."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:36 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust choked a bit on his next spoonful when she commented on how he smelled. When h regained his composure, he smiled sheepishly. "Er, thanks. S-so do you...?" He was not sure if that was an appropriate response, but it was true. He loved her scent. "Ahem, anyway, now that you're feeling better, we should let Bongo know. We should probably get on the move soon." He finished his stew and took both bowls, standing, "I'll go let him know." He started forward, then stopped, turning back around and bending to kiss her smack dab on the lips. "I'm glad you're okay." He said and rushed away wit the dishes.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:23 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle smiled and let out a sigh of happiness as he walked away. How she'd missed the feeling of his lips against hers. The joy that bubbled inside of her was somewhat familiar, but at the same time, startling. It was as if she could take on anything, and the beast inside her was willing to try. It was a fierceness, a fire of thrill and excitement she hadn't felt before. She'd have to get used to controlling the little flame, she reminded herself sternly.
Kicking off the blankets, Estelle sat up and draped one bare leg over the side of the bed, feeling suddenly rather warm. She looked up at the ceiling as she waited for Rust to return, wondering when they would be leaving, and what adventures they would encounter next.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust went to Bongo and told him the good news. Being that it was night, Bongo decided that the pack would move out at sunrise to begin their trek to Michigan. "Okay, we'll be ready." Rust smiled and went back to Estelle to relay the message. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he approached, "We're gonna leave at sunrise."

(( Sorry my post kinda sucks. My head feels like its splitting, I caught something nasty that night out with my mom. Totally worth it though! ))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded. "Alright. Sounds good. Are you feeling tired?" she asked curiously, placing her hands under her chin like a curious child. He seemed a little sleepy, and she began to wonder if he had gotten any sleep at all during her illness. Now that she was feeling much better, she was wide awake, but thought it would be a good idea to hold tight for now. Maybe they should rest up a bit before the journey to Michigan.

((Oh don't worry about it. Feel better! heart ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:23 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was tired. Her illness had scared him sleepless, but even still, every time he went to sleep, he saw nightmares. He did not want to sleep. "No, I'm fine. I woke up when you did." He said with a smile. "But I think your muscles need some stretching. How about a walk? We can explore the hospital some." He stood and offered his hand to her to help her up off the cot.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:45 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle watched Rust carefully for a moment, seeing the sleepiness in his eyes. She had spent several moments trying to memorize the lines of his face, the twinkle in his eyes. And sometimes he still surprised her. She blinked in realization when he said she should stretch her muscles. "Oh, okay... Sounds great." Carefully, she took his hand, slid out of the cot and rose to her feet, feeling like she could take on anything. Estelle grinned, realizing that the aches in her body were now almost completely gone, leaving her feel strengthened and revived. "I feel so much better," she said aloud, the note of surprise evident in her tone and her smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:32 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Yes, one of the perks of being... one of us..." He said with an awkward smile. "I'm glad of it though." He wrapped on arm around her, pulling her to him and planted a kiss on her cheek. "So where shall we tour? The cafeteria? The gift shop? The balcony?" He gestured about as if he were an overzealous tour guide. He was so elated that she was with him, and not the alternative, that he felt like he should give her the best walk of her life. How he was to accomplish that in the confines of a hospital, he hadn't a clue, but he was going to try.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:58 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle giggled as she watched him list off places to go, his face lit up much more than it had been. Truth be told, she was thrilled that he changed her; she felt more connected to him now, like she could feel and sense everything he did. Like their bond was stronger than before. Maybe it was crazy, but it was truly what she felt. Snapping back to reality, she smiled up at him, perfectly content. "There's a balcony? Let's go there!" she said eagerly, clinging to his side like a happy child.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:27 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust began to lead the way. He had no idea where he was going, having never been in a hospital before. He did not normally get very sick, and when he did, he could hardly afford professional medical treatment. That was besides the point anyhow. They were exploring, and with a goal to find a balcony. He had seen it before, passing by the hospital many times to make maintenance deliveries and such. He would often see the patients out there getting the sunlight they most likely needed. They wandered about the halls, Rust keeping a look out for supplies one of the pack may have missed.

There was a sign by the staircase that pointed the way to the balcony. "Aha! This way." Rust took Estelle's hand and scaled the stairs that led to the next floor where the balcony was. He pulled open the glass pane door and stepped out into the cold night air. There was a slight breeze, brisk and refreshing. "Here we are." He bowed and held the door open for her with a smile.

((Lol, I was watching Valentine's Day with my mom and I thought of your character when I heard the old woman's name was Estelle. I love that movie!"))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:52 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle had never been to a hospital before either, rarely ever having to. It wasn't that she never got sick, but whenever she did there would always be a private family doctor to call who would take care of her. Some days, she felt as though the people who worked for her parents cared for her more than they did. Dont be silly, she thought furiously, remembering that her parents were the ones who let her stay and travel with Rust.

When they arrived, Estelle practically skipped out the door with joy, her hair flowing slightly in the crisp breeze. She inhaled and closed her eyes, smelling everything around them. It was lovely. "I'm so glad my father actually let you take me," she breathed, wrapping her arms around him. "I'll have to go back and thank him some day."

((Oh yeah! Haha! I love that movie too; it's so cute. smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:47 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust followed Estelle out onto the balcony, taking a deep breath of the night air and feeling it enter his lungs and energize him. Goosebumps rippled up his arms and back and he shivered, but not in cold, but in a predator's lust for a hunt. He Was coming up to hug Estelle from behind when he heard her mention her father. He froze, an icy rock plummeting in his stomach. New goosebumps replaced the ones from before as he suddenly felt cold. "Y-yeah..." He choked out, swallowing hard. He came out from behind her, the intended hug long forgotten, and went to stand by the railing, looking out across the city.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:49 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle turned to look at Rust, walking up next to him and leaning over the balcony. For a moment, she stood and peered up at his face with a mix of interest and confusion. He seemed so put off all of a sudden, and she could sense his change in mood as well. She took his hand in hers. "What's wrong?" she asked, her brows knitting together in concern. She had been so happy and carefree a moment ago, but there wasn't any happiness inside her when he was not as well. Had she missed something? Waiting for an answer, Estelle looked out over the city, her eyes catching the flecks of color and light that she probably would have missed before all this change, inside her and out.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff