Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:47 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Then can you help me, cause my hands gently all tangled up with the bandages" he said softly as he smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:54 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Then can you help me, cause my hands gently all tangled up with the bandages" he said softly as he smiled a bit.

Michael helped the male uncover his the cuts.

((Leaving up to you what to do.))  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:01 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Thank you"he said softly as he smiled a bit and looked them over as he ran his fingertips against them as he looked away biting his lip hard. "Cover them back up please"he whimpered a bit.

((he just might try to have Michael take him again and if not then he will just won't try again))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:13 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Thank you"he said softly as he smiled a bit and looked them over as he ran his fingertips against them as he looked away biting his lip hard. "Cover them back up please"he whimpered a bit.

((he just might try to have Michael take him again and if not then he will just won't try again))

Michael wrapped the arms back up. "There we go."  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:18 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"I'm sorry that I start this and even continued with this"he said gently holding his arms out before pulling his arms back to his waist holding them close. "I should have start then maybe none of it would have happened and I would have ended up here'he said as he began to shack a bit. "I'm sorry I brought you into this Michael, I didn't mean for any of this pain to happen to you"he said weakly as he began to cry a bit as his heart rate began to increase.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:27 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"I'm sorry that I start this and even continued with this"he said gently holding his arms out before pulling his arms back to his waist holding them close. "I should have start then maybe none of it would have happened and I would have ended up here'he said as he began to shack a bit. "I'm sorry I brought you into this Michael, I didn't mean for any of this pain to happen to you"he said weakly as he began to cry a bit as his heart rate began to increase.

Michael wrapped his arms around the male "Shhhhh it's alright." he said gently "Calm down okay?"  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:34 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"I'm sorry Michael, I really didn't mean for you to see me like this ever. I just wanted you to like me because of who I was and not because I was giving up my body. I loved you and I feel in love with you the first moment I saw you"he said weakly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"I'm sorry Michael, I really didn't mean for you to see me like this ever. I just wanted you to like me because of who I was and not because I was giving up my body. I loved you and I feel in love with you the first moment I saw you"he said weakly.

"Truth be told I liked you to. I kept the fact that I was gay hidden because I was scared. It got harder for me to hide that I was gay when you came to our school. So when I saw you cheat I used that to get closer to you." He said and kissed the male.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:45 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly but kissed back as he curled his fingers against his shirt slightly. "I only cheated because I over heard you talking about it. I didn't want to let my grades fall and get the scholarship taken away from me"he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly but kissed back as he curled his fingers against his shirt slightly. "I only cheated because I over heard you talking about it. I didn't want to let my grades fall and get the scholarship taken away from me"he said.

Michael smiled "And it brought us together."  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:55 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"And if I never have had cheated then would we even have ended up together or would we still be strangers to each other"he asked gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:59 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"And if I never have had cheated then would we even have ended up together or would we still be strangers to each other"he asked gently.

"We would have met. I pretty sure of it." He said kindly and kissed him deeply.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:01 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Nodding gently he kissed back as he held onto the other as best as he could without hurting himself anymore then he already had.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:16 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Nodding gently he kissed back as he held onto the other as best as he could without hurting himself anymore then he already had.

"There we go, now you've calmed down~"  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:02 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Are you making fun of me for it Michael?"he asked gently as he blinked a few times as he continued to tremble.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff