Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm
Eeimae
I'm somewhat surprised by how Benjamin is not yet fired. xDD lol He's cynical but it's likable. Is that bad?

Ahahaha! No. It's not bad, and taking note to why he'd like... How screwed up must Vincent be to allow him to continue working here? XD

hunter-the wanderer

Annnnd okay. Thanks for letting us know. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:20 pm
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx
LilRinn

Uhhhmmm.... Razor monks... One second..

asbloodrunscold

Can you give us a quick run down on what a razor monk is? XD

Thanks for the compliment BTW

Iv'e taken a notice that your characters have some juicy backgrounds. They're quite interesting. Especially with this Sanae.

You're welcome, and thank you. The story with Sanae was actually Blood's though. I simply wanted to add story to Ankh and Jason's passed together at their school. (:  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:21 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
I'm somewhat surprised by how Benjamin is not yet fired. xDD lol He's cynical but it's likable. Is that bad?

Ahahaha! No. It's not bad, and taking note to why he'd like... How screwed up must Vincent be to allow him to continue working here? XD

hunter-the wanderer

Massively screwed up. xD lol Vincent must be really bad with judgement of character. o 3o hahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

Massively screwed up. xD lol Vincent must be really bad with judgement of character. o 3o hahaha

That, or he knows Benjamin is insane and doesn't care... xD
Ehhhh, Benjamin and Charles... I feel like I am a bad person with them right now though.. It's funny how they torture Bhanri. xD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:31 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

Ehhhh, Benjamin and Charles... I feel like I am a bad person with them right now though.. It's funny how they torture Bhanri. xD

Yeah... True, true. xD lol
haha If you were aiming for sadistic demons, you portrayed them spot on.
I would suggest straitjackets for those two but I have a feeling that would fail miserably. Poor Bhanri though, she believes she's going to die. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:39 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

I would suggest straitjackets for those two but I have a feeling that would fail miserably. Poor Bhanri though, she believes she's going to die. XD

A demon in a straitjacket.. Yeah that wouldn't work.. And I know I know... Bhanri.. Poor baby. XD
I just can't imagine what Lycaon or her friends are going to do to Benjamin and Charles for this. 0-0  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn

A demon in a straitjacket.. Yeah that wouldn't work.. And I know I know... Bhanri.. Poor baby. XD
I just can't imagine what Lycaon or her friends are going to do to Benjamin and Charles for this. 0-0

I figured as much. xD
The outcome is unpredictable. lol >__>

//on a random side note...
my foot is completely ASLEEP. The needle feeling... e __ e  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:48 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn

I figured as much. xD

I know.. ><

Have you ever had to jump around on your leg from the knee down being asleep then when it woke up slowly, the muscles just tense up and make you fall face first into the ground? I hate it when that happens. 0-0  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:54 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn

I figured as much. xD

I know.. ><

Have you ever had to jump around on your leg from the knee down being asleep then when it woke up slowly, the muscles just tense up and make you fall face first into the ground? I hate it when that happens. 0-0

I jump around on it but I can't say that I've fallen face first. haha It usually happens when I stay in one sitting position for too long-- If anything, I kick my foot on random objects around the house really hard for it to wake up. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:51 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn

Ehhhh, Benjamin and Charles... I feel like I am a person with them right now though.. It's funny how they torture Bhanri. xD

I figured as much. xD

I know.. ><

I jump around on it but I can't say that I've fallen face first. haha It usually happens when I stay in one sitting position for too long-- If anything, I kick my foot on random objects around the house really hard for it to wake up. XD

Ummm, ouch. lolol. That seems worse then falling on your face. xD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:56 pm
LilRinn
KuroShiroBara
IMusicLovah
But I love being difficult rofl I cant decide. Jason is cute, angry, strong and sexy while Alex is mysterious, dangerous, adorable and sexy. IT'S JUST TO HARD! gonk

You should choose (Cough cough Jason. AHHCOUGH) I really need to get that cough checked. 0-0

SHUT IT RINN >X>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:11 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
KuroShiroBara
IMusicLovah
But I love being difficult rofl I cant decide. Jason is cute, angry, strong and sexy while Alex is mysterious, dangerous, adorable and sexy. IT'S JUST TO HARD! gonk

You should choose (Cough cough Jason. AHHCOUGH) I really need to get that cough checked. 0-0

SHUT IT RINN >X>

But IT TOO TWUE!!! Jason has nofing, while Alex at least has his sister! crying  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:25 pm
Just for the hell of and out of boredom, I'll give my current status.

I got my a** kicked at work and now I'm tired.
Sitting down, enjoying a dragon roll while I try to catch up on whats been going on.

Peace out and (Howls) ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:17 am
Just for the hell of and out of boredom, I'll give my current status.

I got my a** kicked at work and now I'm tired.
Sitting down, enjoying a dragon roll while I try to catch up on whats been going on.

Peace out and (Howls) ninja

Uhhhh, why'd you get your a** kicked at work? Also... What is a dragon roll?
Peace out and (howls back)
User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:27 am

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Hmmm...what would you think if the students had to do combat with Bhanri [[and her friend]] instead? She has weak control over her emotions but when angered she is highly dangerous.
No one would really have to [[most of them probably wouldn't care to as all of five people know her, two people just tortured her.]] hold back. Lycaon would consider taking down a proper test and an introduction to the sparring later.

That is only of course if LilRinn is fine with having either of them mess with her one more time and having one of them [[Charles]] touch her neck [[bio related]]. The Razor Monks could be saved for day three as the first part of survival prep.

This is a good opportunity to introduce one of the Bhanri insanity moments I planned for later, don't wanna see it get wasted and have to wait for another....plus the students benefit as well!  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games