Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen blinked, frowning fractionally as he heard the hum. He saw the look on Mairi's face, not surprised. "Trust me, you ain't the only one finding that disturbing," he said with a sigh. He glanced at the mirror, noticing a slight prismatic aura that flickered over the full moon that rippled and pulsed with the hum.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Where Raen only say it over the full moon, Mairi' saw it all over the mirror, though it was strongest over the carving that matched the mark on her shoulder "I don't...Find it disturbing..." She frowned slightly for a moment "Can you help me get it to my room?" She still hadn't figured out what the objects were on the table.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:49 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked his head, thinking as he glanced towards Mairi's room where the door was open. He concentrated and cocked his head, blinking in surprise when he saw the mirror sitting against the wall, unaware he'd teleported it. He glanced to where it had sat, sighing as it had vanished from that spot. "That is what most humans call teleportation, though it is simply known as 'flashing'," Appolymi's soft voice murmured in his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

A startled look crossed Mairi's face as the mirror vanished and then appeared again in her room.She opened her mouth and shut it again for a second "I think I need to relax more than I thought...And thank you." Heading down the hall, she took her things with her setting everything on the bed for now as she pulled out the things she'd take with her to the spring.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:05 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled. "Don't worry about it, though this should help," he said, settling the woven bag with the silvery gray border near her so she could put the things for the hot springs into it. He sighed as he walked towards his room, setting his things down. "I swear... I'm so tense a piano wire would be screaming for relief," he muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave another small nod of thanks and put everything she needed into the bag before she started taking the tags off of everything else and putting it away.She smiled slightly, hearing Raen, but kept quiet.Ginhana had jumped onto the table to study the staff and scimitars.She wondered why the shopkeeper, or Hephaestus rather, had left them behind.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:01 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |- The staff is meant for Mairi and is named 'Purest Eyesight', while the scimitars are meant for Raen.

User Image
Raen was doing the same as Mairi, though he remained quiet. A low sigh escaped him as he shifted his weight. He half turned, noticing Ginhana on the table. He didn't shoo her off because she was doing precisely what he was thinking of doing: examining the tools that were left, apparently, for them. He tilted one scimitar, noticing the kanji for chaos on the hilt before he unsheathed one, noticing Greek writing on the first couple inches of the blade. 'Χαοτικά Θύελλα' was what it read. "Unusual name for a blade," he murmured under his breath as he noted the kanji for control before unsheathing the first couple of inches of the blade and seeing 'Ελεγχόμενη κυκλώνα' on it. An eyebrow twitched upward, a low laugh escaping him as he unconsciously translated it. "That does fit her," he murmured, scratching Ginhana's ears gently.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:36 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Okay and for the second translation in there I'm guessing it's the nam of the othr blade, seeing as it definitely dosn't ranslate to Purest Eyesight lol))

User Image

Ginhana sniffed the blade and made a face though she tilted her head into his hand when he started scratching her ears "What fits who?" She meant Mairi or Kitai, not exactly sure who he was talking about.Mairi started putting everything away when she felt like someone was watching her and frowned slightly expanding her sight.The mirror was glowing a little brighter, but she found that both Ginhana and Raen were in the kitchen looking at whatever was on the table.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:56 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |- The staff is meant for Mairi and is named 'Purest Eyesight', while the scimitars are meant for Raen.

User Image
Raen lightly touched the staff, which was a deep ebony with streaks of amber and gold. It had 'Αγνή όρασης' emblazoned on it in bright gold. "Mairi; the name translates as 'Purest Vision' or 'Purest Eyesight', depending on your preference," he murmured. "Considering her talents, the title fits, while I'm more the embodiment of controlled chaos," he murmured thoughtfully. He sensed a surge of darkness and malice that made him frown as he smoothly shifted, grabbing and unsheathing both scimitars, baring their blackened metal blades with amber-gold edges that seemed to burn with prismatic gold flames. Both scimitars, on the crossguards, held the odd symbol in silvery metal. He didn't seem to notice that the same mark burned itself onto both of his inner wrists as the sheaths glowed before fading away as the markings on his inner wrists turned a deep golden amber color with black outlines.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Ginhana nodded slightly in understanding and watched as unsheathed the blades.Mairi on the other hand didn't sense a darkness, more of a timid curiosity.She moved towards the window and frowned she she didn't sense anyone on the street, yet a robed figure appeared in the mirror similar i height to Mairi, though it's feature were hidden by a deep hood.It's head tiled slightly, before disappearing before anyone could see it "Weird..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled, shifting the scimitars behind his back as he half turned to face Mairi, not realizing that the weapons seemed to simply vanish behind his back before he shifted his empty hands back into view. "I wonder if that was Sailor Saturn; it was curious, malicious, and a bit frightened all at the same time," he thought, deliberately telepathically sending the thought to Mairi.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:53 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi turned to face him, mildly surprised to see him in the doorway "Malicious and frightened..?All I picked on was curiosity...And as far as I know she can't watch something through astral projection without revealing a least some part of herself.Whatever it was seemed to be either able to hide, or it was connected to one of us, which would be why I didn't pick it up..." Ginhana let out a startled squeak when the scimitars appeared back on the table in their sheaths.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:05 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow, thinking. "Not if she were using something as a medium, I don't think. I don't know, however, if we're related somehow to any of the Senshi," he said with a shrug. He really wouldn't be that surprised, given the Senshi's talents, if they actually were the reincarnations of demi-gods that were related to certain (Greek) immortals.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned slightly, hearing the whispered laughter in the back of her mind again, as if they were mocking Raen "I don't think so....And I hope not, learning I may be related to you is about all I can take of family relations at the moment." She picked up the weaved bag with her things for the spring and slipped passed him out the bedroom door.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:41 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted softly as he focused, picking up the scimitars and crossing them, letting the tips brush his inner wrists though he didn't really notice as they seemed to melt into the marks and disappear into the small storage tattoos for easy access. He scooped up his own bag with his hot spring gear and strode quickly after Mairi, pausing to glance at the stairs. A small playful smirk flickered at the corners of his mouth though he didn't stop.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games