Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Anything Could Happen (Kiyiya x Marina!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image
Jacob "Jac" Fayden McClain

Jac had his back to the sea, looking at Delia when she came to sit by him. Her hair was damp from the sea spray in the air, and it made the smell of her shampoo more noticeable. It smelled nice. Clean, so much unlike what he was used to. So much unlike him.

Then everything got wet. Really wet, and the next thing Jac knew, he was face down in the wet sand, feeling the water slink back. He sat up and sputtered, wiping sand from his face and spitting out the salty, grainy taste in his mouth. "That was... well actually I should have expected that. " He muttered, smiling at his own stupidity. Now he was completely soaked, but again, that had been expected. "Well, I think that's enough water for the time being. I'm going back to the snacks." He announced, standing and shaking out a leg. There was sand in a very uncomfortable part of his shorts, but he did not feel like dealing with that indignity.

Ducky, hearing praise from the kind female, wagged her stub and barked happily. She didn't know what she was being praised for, but whatever it was, she hoped she did it often.

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:45 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia was still laughing when she stood up, wobbling a little. She tossed her long, thick hair to one side and squeezed it out, hoping the rest would evaporate in the sunlight. She couldn't help but laugh as she watched Jac go back to the snacks, but she was all giggles now so it didn't make much of a difference. When the dog barked, she crawled over to the strawberries and tossed one at the pup for a prize.

Then Delia fell backward in the sand, not caring that her hair would be caked with the stuff. She felt so at ease, it was almost uncharacteristic of her. "Thank you," she said to no one in particular, mostly Jac. There wasn't a time in her life when she felt this free, except maybe when she was very little. Her giggling continued when she saw Jac's wet hair flapping around in the warm breeze and she reached up to run her fingers through it.

io3121

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Jac plopped down in the sand by the snacks, not caring that the sand would stick to his still dripping body. Ducky trotted along after Delia, looking, for all the world like she was her dog, and when a strawberry flew through the air at her, Ducky leaped up and caught it in her mouth, swallowing it whole.

Jac had to smile at the pup. She was pretty impressive. When Delia came to sit by him, giggling, Ducky came too, and sprawled herself out at Delia's feet, panting happily. "Looks like she thinks she's ours." He muttered at the grey and black speckled dog, shaking his head. Then he heard a phrase he did not expect. "Thank you?" he repeated in a laugh, wondering if he heard that right? "For what?"

Marina Elemento
What episode of Supernatural are you on now??? I'm curious! And ALSO!! I was going through the profiles of a Rp I just joined and LO and BEHOLD, you are in it!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

"Ours"... Delia was beaming, the glitter in her eyes matching the sparkle of the sunlight when it hit the water. For some reason, it occurred to her just now that Jac and her really were together. They were a thing. Or at least, that's what her friends would call them if they knew about it. This is when she also realized she hadn't spoken to anyone back home in quite some time, she'd been so engulfed in school and in him. Her smile must have seemed so big and gleaming it was ridiculous, but she just couldn't stop grinning at him.

Delia was simply ecstatic. "Oh, for everything!" she replied, throwing her arms up in the air and spreading her fingers out, looking up at the wide open space of the sky. "Everything... that's what this is... that's what you are. My everything." She smiled, her nose wrinkling a little when she realized how cheesy it sounded. "So, thank you."

io3121
Haha, like four or something... Not very far yet because I haven't had the time. I'm thinking of binge-watching it tomorrow though, since I'll probably be cooped up in my room all day. I feel so very behind but better late than never, right? Whoa whoa, wait.. which rp? I must know! (Also, this post is surprisingly super cheesy and cutesie... it just poured out of me. I think it's the book I just read...)

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

Jac watched De as she expressed her elation and explained her gratitude, his face reddening and his heart aching and his stomach churning. What was he doing to her? Was this actually okay? "Ah heh... I think you might be overstating yourself a little bit there." he chuckled nervously. Her everything? He bit his lip. She was too attached to him. He hadn't seen it happening, but he was aware now. How could he explain that to her though? He did not want to admit it, even though he had before, that he was just as attached to her as she was to him. She had become his everything.

When Delia thrust her hands into the air, Ducky leaped to her feet and barked, lowering her front to the sand and wagging her rump, thinking Delia meant to play.

Marina Elemento
Ha, cute it is. And it seems in character that Delia would be a bit of a cheesy romantic fangirl. My profile for The 8th Deadly Sin just got accepted. Want to see it? I could PM it to you cuz he hasn't put it up yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia was about to answer, but she saw how excited Ducky got and she laughed instead. She grabbed a nearby wet branch that also could have been a tangled glob of seaweed and tossed it down the shore, expecting the dog to chase after it. Her eyes were still sparkling when she turned back to Jac. "Maybe I was," she replied hesitantly, in spite of herself. "But I think it's true." She leaned back in the sand, all dreamy-eyed and doll-like in expression.

Delia blinked up at the clouds, still smiling. "Was it stupid to say? I probably sound like a little kid to you, huh?" She hadn't thought about it much, and until now she hadn't realized how big the world seemed. The ocean tended to do that to her... made everything seem so big and vast and beautiful all at once. Cities did the same thing. But she always thought that's 'cause she was raised in a small town in the middle of nowhere. Her emotions always got the better of her, somehow.

io3121
Yeah, that's the bit of me that's in her character. I tend to always put some of myself in my characters and her cheesy romantic fangirlness is a lot like myself XD Oh oh yay! Yes! I definitely want to see.

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

Ducky barked again when Delia sent a strange, wet stick thing flying, and chased after it, spraying the two of them with sand. Jac shielded his face from the onslaught of sand with his hand. "It wasn't stupid, De. I just didn't expect it." He told her honestly. He absently rubbed the scar of his bullet wound. It seemed surreal, Here he was, living what most people would call a normal life with a normal relationship, but he knew that the real normal for him was lurking somewhere, waiting to spring up at any moment and snatch it all away.

As if in response to his thoughts, a familiar, and heart stopping, voice came from just ahead. "Jacob?" Someone stopped, mid-jog, and tilted their head. "Omigosh JACOB!" the tall blonde called to the two sitting on the beach. Jac looked around for anything to hide his face. Please no. Not her!

Marina Elemento
By the way, have you ever heard of a book series called The Enchanted Forest Chronicles?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia nodded, still smiling, but staring up at the clouds. They were all so big and fluffy, she was sure she could fall asleep on one of them. Of course, if it was ever possible to feel the cushioned marshmallow-like goodness of clouds, Jac would be the first to join her. She enjoyed spending time with him. His words were reassuring, nice. And his voice was something she could listen to for hours... What the heck am I thinking? she thought to herself, giggling aloud.

She snapped out of the daze mostly when someone was calling Jac's name. Delia sat up, sand caked on the ends of her hair, and looked around. She raised an eyebrow of intrigue, giggling at how Jac seemed like a deer caught in the headlights. "Um... do you know her?"

io3121
It sounds SO familiar.... I'm not sure.

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
User Image

Jac grimaced and sighed, "Yeah..." He straightened and looked at the blonde, who was now standing right in front of them. "Hey Vanessa..." He droned. Vanessa, if she was aware of the unammused tone in Jac's voice, chose to ignore it.

"I thought you were dead or something." She chimed, not realizing how it sounded. "You haven't called or texted or anything in like, a year!"
she went on.. "Whose this? A friend?" a hint of jealousy dripped from her voice when she turned to inspect Delia.

"Yeah. Well, sort of. I mean..." this was bad. Really bad. Vanessa had the biggest mouth he had ever heard, things could get really hairy should the wrong information spill from her lips to the people he knew she hung around..

Marina Elemento
Well I highly recommend the series. It is hilarious, and very easy to get through. I have recently rediscovered my old books and the quartet was sitting nicely at the top. I love those books so much.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia looked from Jac, to the girl, whose name was apparently Vanessa. She seemed pretty, but the way she spoke irritated Delia a little bit, like she was just a friend. She brushed passed the annoyance, though, and smiled politely at the blonde. "I'm Delia," she introduced herself sweetly. She would have announced herself as Jac's girlfriend, but she assumed that would only make the situation worse so she kept quiet for the time being.

She glanced at Jac, wondering why he seemed so tense all of a sudden. Was this girl bad news?

io3121
I feel like you've told me about it before, but I dunno... I'll have to put it on my list smile

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 am
User Image

Vanessa smiled at Delia, tilting her head to the side, "Nice to meet you. Vanessa." She introduced. "Just a little friendly advice, Delia." She began.

"Vanessa don't-" Jac tried, but the blonde spoke over him.

"Jacob's is a rough one, and if you're not careful, you end up falling into his trap, and you'll loose more than your innocence." Jac sighed, angry now.

"Thanks Ness. Are you done?" He gritted. She looked at him, ready to declare that she was not even close, when a triumphant bark came from behind her, making Vanessa jump. Ducky had returned with the stick thing, proud and happy. "Oh! Ew! Dog no! That's disgusting." She squealed. "That's not your dog is it?"

"She is actually. Meet Ducky, Vanessa." He said, motioning to the dog.

"Uh, that's alright. Never big on dogs." She moved away from the animal. "Well it was nice to see you again Jacob, and meeting you Delilah. But I have someone waiting for me."

"I'm sure." Jac replied coldly. Vanessa ignored the remark. "Call me sometime Jakey-wakey. I missed our little get-togethers." With that, she continued her jog. Jac sagged in a sigh, annoyed more than ever now.

Marina Elemento
Very likely. I love them that much!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:51 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia was overwhelmed at first, but also dumbfounded. How was she supposed to respond to that bit of "friendly advice"? All she could do was sit there and watch, blinking in bemusement. She felt her face heating up, whether in embarrassment or defense she couldn't tell, but she was steadily becoming uneasy. This girl really rubbed her the wrong way.

She couldn't help but smile proudly as Ducky returned. As Jac and Vanessa seemed to be wrapping up the reunion, or whatever it was, Delia turned to the pup and gave her an affectionate pet. "Good girl!" she told her quietly, smiling. It seemed the blonde wasn't a fan of dogs, and she hoped that meant she was leaving now.

When the girl was finally gone, Delia looked down at her wet hands and buried her fingers into the warm, sunkissed sand. "Well, she's.. interesting..." she trailed off, not sure what else to say. Her mind still lingered on the things the girl said, and the way she called him Jacob and didn't even have the brains to remember Delia's name, and how she looked at her with such distaste it was almost hurtful. At the same time, Delia couldn't help but laugh a little. "'Little get-togethers', huh?"

io3121
Actually, yeah I think you did, because it was already on my list! ^_^

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

Jac watched the woman disappear down the beach, practically glowering. "Hmm?" He turned to look at Delia when she had spoken. "Oh, yeah... We uh, we used to date." He confessed, looking disgusted with himself. "One of the many mistakes I've made in my life." He pushed the ditz out of his mind and decided to focus on the good that was left with the day. It was still early, and there was plenty to do. "So, aside from the beach, what do you feel like doing with the rest of the day?"

Ducky yipped merrily and licked at Delia's hand as she praised her. She nudged the stick like thing, wanting to further please the friendly lady.

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia nodded. She had thought as much. It surprised her, just a little, that he seemed completely uninterested in the girl. Like he regretted the whole thing. As bad as it was, it made her smile to think that perhaps he was more fond of her than he ever had been with other girls. Maybe that was a terrible thing to think, but even when she stopped thinking about it, she still smiled stubbornly. It didn't matter to her either way. They had the whole day ahead of them.

At his question, she bit her bottom lip in thought, before ringing out her hair and tossing it up into a messy bun. "Well, now that we're both sopping wet, we could take a walk or something, in the sunshine." She sighed happily, eyes squinting when she looked upward toward the bright sky. "It really turned out to be such a lovely day... I'm glad I'm spending it with you." Then she turned behind them to look at the lines of trees that correlated around the beach. Some looked good for climbing, she thought.

io3121

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

Jac nodded in agreement. "A walk sounds good." he stood, bits of sand falling off and back with it's collective. He looked at their little area and paused, wondering if it was okay to leave it. He certainly did not want to carry it on their walk. Looking around on the beach, he saw it was not too busy, but not empty either. He supposed it would be safe. Stooping, he grabbed his hoodie that contained his phone and wallet, and also a hand full of strawberries, popping one into his mouth. At her next comment, Jac felt glad, but also guilty for some reason. "Yeah... Sawe herw." He said, his mouth full of strawberry. "Ah mehn, meh too." he sighed and swallowed the strawberry. "Me too. I'm glad we finally get to hang out and that its a good day for it." He said finally, exasperated.

Ducky noticed the two were no longer interested in playing throw the stick anymore, but she hoped they would be later, so she picked the stick up in her mouth and came to stand at their heels, ready to play when ever they decided to.

Marina Elemento

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces