Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:19 pm
"REVE!" Diamu yelled, grabbing her and tossing her to the side into a pile of hay. The winged being threw a firey fist forward, barely grazing Diamu. He held his arm, which had a light burn. "s**t...."

The winged being looked over at Reve, an eyebrow raising. "What the ******** is that?"

"She is none of your goddamn business!" Diamu punched at the winged demon again, landing a blow at his ribs. Jumping back, he looked back at a stand that was selling various exotic pets, including a tiger. He grinned, the tiger going wild in his cage, breaking free without issue. "I know you have fire powers, but they're not near as strong as Xexus. Can you take on me, a tiger, and a ghost?" He said with confidence, the tiger walking beside Diamu.

"A ghost?" The being asked, looking back to see a sullen looking being with mangled wings. "Hash...."

The new being, Hash, was looking at the purple-eyed one's arm, glaring back at the other winged being. "You hurt him. Therefore, I can not forgive you."

"Don't do anything too dumb Hash. You're already in enough trouble as it is." Diamu said, knowing what Hash could do to this poor being.

The winged being, also knowledgeable about Hash scowled. "Tch. You ain't worth it anyway." He growled, flying away from the scene.

Diamu walked over to the other two, looking at the purple one's arm. "That looks pretty bad, Ora. Maybe we should go let Flika check on it."

Ora and Hash nodded. Although not evident on the outside, Hash was horribly worried and angry.

"Go back to your cage, sweetheart. Thanks a bunch." Diamu said pleasantly to the tiger, which did as she was told.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:45 pm
Reve climbed out of the hay and shyly made her way over to Diamu. She but her lip and looked at the ground. "Are you ok?" She asked quietly, not wanting to make him mad.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:00 pm
Diamu looked over with a smile, still holding his arm. "Yeah. Are you? Sorry I pushed you, but that a*****e almost hurt you." He smiled sweetly over at the other two. "This is Ora and Hash. They're who I want you to meet, also."

"Oh, hello." Ora said sweetly, smiling like a child.

Hash only lifted his hand in a motionless wave, and a nod for a greeting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:03 pm
"I'm fine.." She said, smiling at Ora and Hash. "Are you ok?" She asked Ora.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:11 pm
Ora nodded with a smile. "Yeah. It was my fault anyway."

"It was not. You were just trying to help." Diamu said with slight sternness, smiling afterwards. "I'm sure Flika can fix us up. I know I need to check up on him...." He looked over at Hash. "Are you ok? It isn't often you're not attached at the hip with Ora."

"I left for a couple minutes to get food, only to find out that I can't even leave that long without someone treating him like dirt." Hash's voice had a hint of anger, but was mostly emotionless, like his fave.

"I...I'm sorry I'm such a bother." Ora said sadly, looking down.

Diamu put a hand on his shoulder. "You're not a bother. You can't control your powers. It isn't your fault."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:13 pm
Reve stood there awkwardly. "Um.. What is yor power? And.. What happened? I mean- if it's ok to ask.."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm
Hash was going to intervene, her mouth opening slightly before Ora jumped in. "No, it's fine. I can see into the future. He got mad cause I told him his lover was cheating on him. Please don't think I'm crazy! I really can see into the future!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:40 pm
Reve was surprised. "I don't think you're crazy! Why would you think that?" She asked. Thats a pretty amazing power...  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:43 pm
Ora gave a smile, of relief before looking down at the ground with a sigh. "Being able to see into the future is a myth." He said in a tone that made it sound like he was reciting something he had heard a billion times, which he has.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:44 pm
"But it's easy to prove you can.. So why doesn't anyone believe you??"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:55 pm
Hash was taller than Ora, and was able to hug him from behind, shelving his head on Ora's shoulder. He looked over at Diamu, hoping he'd explain so he didn't have to.

Diamu notices Hash, and looked over at Reve. "Most beings are just scared that someone can do that. Plus, there hasn't been a single future teller in over seven centuries. Future tellers should've been wiped out a long time ago. Beings believe he's just saying he's a future teller to hide a real power."

"Future telling is a myth!" A voice was heard in the crowd, in which Diamu turned around, yelling back.

"Yeah, yeah, and you're not an a*****e!" He growled looking back at Hash and Ora. "I don't remember everyone being so vicious."

"Well, there's been talk lately..." Hash said in his quiet voice, still nuzzling into Ora.

"Talk?"

Hash gave a little shrug, but nothing more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:05 pm
Reve chewed at her lip. She wanted to know more about why they were supposed to be wiped out, but she wanted to hear more about what 'talk' has been going around.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:14 pm
Hash was silent, looking up at Daimu's smile, that definitely wasn't friendly, but showed that he was definitely going to pry the information out of him. Hash sighed slightly, hugging tight on Ora. "They started thinking he's hiding a true power, so he can repeat-" He looked to make sure no one was close enough to hear, leaning into Diamu, whispering, "Doomsday."

Diamu immediately pushed them into the alley they live in, frowning. "Pack up what you have. You're moving in."

"Won't Kuis and everyone else be pissed? It's illegal to keep a traitor like me and a lying heathen like Ora." Hash said calmly, Ora continuously repeating "Nononononono, it's ok! We're fine! Diiiiiiaaaamuuuuu!"

"I don't care. Get your stuff." Diamu said with a sigh, holding the bridge of his nose.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:17 pm
Reve followed behind, confused. "Wait- what happened?" She asked, wanting to know more about 'doomsday'.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 pm
"The thing we can't talk about." Diamu said, grabbing the one old suitcase Ora and Hash shared. "Let's go. Come on Reve. I'll try to explain what I can at home, where it's safe. And Hash and Ora are safe." He grumbled, walking off toward home with Ora and Hash following.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff