Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:03 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I thought so, but I was apparently wrong. I guess you never got it." With a shrug, the man finished the noodles, walking over to Fredrich to let them fall into the skillet, taking the spoon and stirring on his own. "How long have you been playing the violin, by the way?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Ever since I was seven, but I've been listening to it since I was three." Fredrich said while stirring the new ingredients together. He could still remember stumbling into his father's study just to know where those strange sounds were coming from, and he could remember being bewitched by the strange-looking object in his father's arms when he turned to look at him. The first time he ran the bow against the E string sent shivers down his spine. But that was a long, long time ago.
"In all honesty, I haven't picked it up in months." he confessed. "Ellery used to test out songs by making me play them first on either piano or violin, but I just didn't have the time for it due to work. Hopefully Daniel will be good enough to take my place in a few years."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:23 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I think I've only heard you play the once," he said thoughtfully, crossing his arms and leaning on the counter. "You're very talented, Fredrich. I swear, you can transport people to a different world with your playing. I hope you play again sometime soon."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:50 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

At this the detective snorted. "You're giving me too much credit. I have enough skill to be able to keep up. I'm no orchestra musician." he said before glancing over at the star. "You, on the other hand, are the talented one between us. Or should I Google you and show you the thousands of results about you as proof?" Which he already did...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:57 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He blushed, bowing his head in embarrassment. "Let's just call that luck," he mumbled, reaching one hand up to rub the side of his neck. "And a lot of training. You can do most anything: cook, solve crimes, play the violin, play pool, you're even fantastic at ice skating! The only reason I'm successful is because I sing and dance pretty well and was sent to a school to learn how to hone it from the age of 7 to the age of 16." Looking up, the pop star tried to stop his rambling with a nervous smile. "Hell, you're even a better lover than me!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:11 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I'm also about a third of your age older than you." the Austrian drawled. "You'll learn it all soon enough. You've got crime solving and cooking down, and I can teach you pool and the violin."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:18 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Oh, that's right! I'd almost forgotten that you're old." The tactless teen grinned cheekily and started for the fridge, bending at the waist to reach in and grab a bottle of bokbunja ju. He then stood up straight and reached way up high above the fridge for two small glasses, walking them back to Fredrich and pouring them each a glass. "Don't bother. I enjoy marveling at you. You aren't perfect, Fredrich, as evidenced by Ellery's tales of your 'impeccable' equestrian skills, but the things you excel at are worth watching, and I'm happy to do so." Lock held up a glass to Fredrich, smiling.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

A vein pulsed at the side of the taller man's head. "Don't make me out to be ancient!" he said when Lock got the drink out. He listened to him and lightly rolled his eyes at the mention of Ellery's stories, but then he looked back and took the glass with a smirk. "The same could be said for you, although it's still entertaining to see you mess up now and then." he snickered then tauntingly tapped his glass against Lock's.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:30 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Barks the man dating a teenager who is two-thirds his age," chuckled Lock, taking the glass back to his lips and sipping the berry wine. At the sound of Fredrich's retort, Lock winced. "Ah, my failings. Well, nobody's perfect. At least, at the end of the day, I can waltz like a champ and still maintain my manliness." At the last word, his eyes narrowed, as if warning Fredrich not to bring up that it was hard to be manly while having someone shove themselves up his rear every night.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:36 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich didn't reply, he only gave Lock an empty look that said that there were many jokes going around his mind. After a sip of his drink, he reached out with his free hand and took some curled hair into his gloved fingers. "Manly... yes..." he hummed and continued toying with Lock's 'manly' hair.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:41 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock bit back a gasp as Fredrich's gloved hand came suddenly close to his face, eyes widening, then narrowing in irritation as the man started to play with his blonde curls. "Why you-" he started, scowling at the adult before him. "Just because my hair is curly doesn't mean that I can't be manly!" insisted the teen, forcing himself not to stomp his foot like a child.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Curly, no. Hairspray, strawberry blonde coloring, and - Is that glitter? - precision on style, yes." Fredrich mused while staring at the curled hair in his hand. He glanced over at Lock and quirked an eyebrow at him, amused with his tantrum.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:19 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"There's no glitter!" he protested, desperately looking into a curl of his hair and searching for glitter. Realizing that he was being tricked into it, the pop star looked up and pouted. "Alright, fine. I like to take care of myself. But that doesn't make me feminine!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective burst out in laughter, something that was hard to get over since he was usually always intimidating. "It does, actually." he rumbled with laughter. Seeing the look on Lock's face, Fredrich was forced to put a hand on his mouth and stop anymore laughter from escaping. "Though if that's not proof, maybe we should go ice skating again or take another elevator ride." he suggested with a glint in his dark blue eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The teen blinked and leaned back a bit, stunned by the serious man's sudden laugh. He chuckled a bit, then laughed along with him and leaned forward again, tucking his hair behind his ear. "Hey! You better remember that I was on top the entire time I was with Ethan. That's got to count something for my masculinity, don't you think?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces