Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The boy screamed, pressing himself against the wall and sliding down as he curled into a ball in the corner. "Please... Just go away," he whispered, covering his head with his arms. "I just want to be alone. Why can't you just leave me alone?" He pleaded with any god who would listen, begging for this nightmare to end. All his wounds had finally healed, and he was so tired of running. Why couldn't he really be free?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:42 pm
Mayah Playah

"Don't give me that sh-t, you little punk!" Armageddon snarled. He took a few steps back and glowered at the door. His tails swirled around then extended, and each sharpened tip slammed against the door. Because of how sharp they were, the tails pierced through the door and broke it down. The black wolf forced his way into the building and sniffed around for Ben.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:45 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin stayed in place in the corner, hiding his face and shaking. This always happened. He couldn't be free to be himself for any amount of time, and this was just making things worse! "Breathe," he whispered to himself, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to will himself to calm down. There had to be a way out of this, there just had to be.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Unfortunately, Armageddon wasn't willing to wait for Ben to calm down. By the time he entered the house, he was back to his human form and was putting his blue coat on. Now that he had a human face, the anger he was feeling could be seen, and it was intense. He sniffed the air then turned to where Ben was, his red eyes narrowing. Striding over to him, he grabbed his shoulder and forced him to his feet. "Get up, sh-thead." he snarled. Armageddon slammed Ben against the wall. He glared at him and noticed his expression. "The hell's wrong with you, kid? Scared?" he seethed.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:15 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Get away from me!" he screamed, wincing and feeling new bruises form from the force against his back. "Let me go, you jacka-s, I don't want anything to do with you anymore!" He tried to force himself out of Armageddon's grip, and although he'd gotten stronger since he'd run away, he wasn't strong enough to fight his way from the much stronger demon. But he wouldn't stop fighting. He was still too angry to give up.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:24 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Oh get the hell over yourself, kid!" Armageddon snarled. Seeing Ben struggle, he grit his teeth and slammed him against the wall again. "You were gone for six months. SIX MONTHS! What if you had gotten hurt, huh?! What if someone got you?! Did you seriously throw your life away because of some damned hurt feelings?!" he yelled. Despite the fury in his tone and expression, there was worry hidden in his red irises.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"A-ah!" he cried out, bowing his head and gritting his teeth in pain. It took a minute for him to recollect himself, before he raised his head and settled his angry eyes on Armageddon's, too infuriated to see the worry. "I'm a shapeshifter, I can protect myself, and hide myself. Until now, there hasn't been a threat against me, now LET. ME. GO." He kicked his feet, trying to get free once again. "Why do you even care anyway? I was pretty sure Northbreath would've kept you occupied long enough to stop you from even thinking of me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon clicked his tongue in disgruntlement. "You think just 'cause you can change your looks you're set? Idiot." He tapped his nose with his free hand. "The fact that you've made it this long unharmed is nothing short of a miracle, kid. There are plenty of ways to find someone beyond their looks. Some track by aura, some by scent, and more. You damn reckless brat." Upon hearing Alcott's altered name, Armageddon hesitated. He clenched his jaw and dropped Ben, taking a step back. "Still hung up on him, huh?" he muttered, his tone softer yet still angry. "If you really wanna know that badly, I left him."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:22 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben was preparing to spit out more hateful comments, his rage and loathing towards this man and his lover, and even his own mother, rising higher and higher until he heard that last sentence. "You... you did?" he whispered, then shook his head and pushed himself further back. "No way, I don't believe you. Last time I saw you two, he had his hooks so deep into you, you couldn't do a thing without him. This is just a lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:37 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"The hell did you think it was, just some kind of fling?" the demon snorted while crossing his arms. "No, kid, it was more than that. He was there when my life hit rock bottom, he'd seen me at my worst and helped me through some dark times. You can hate him all you want, but I can't repay him enough for everything he's done. As for why I had to end it..." He walked up to Ben and leaned in. He got close enough to where the fierce red of his irises could be seen. Then he wrapped an arm around Ben's waist and hoisted him over his shoulder. "All I could think about was a certain brat." he grunted and began walking out of the house.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:49 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He blinked as he suddenly found himself over Armageddon's shoulder, then kicked his feet. "Hey! Put me down!" he yelled, trying desperately to find a way out of his current situation. Let's see, there was- no, he wouldn't let him go- WAIT! "Wait, I need to return that to my uncle first!" he cried, trying to reach for the velvet box with the ring inside. "He gave it to me to propose to my form's girlfriend with, but now that you've killed EVERYONE, I have to give it back!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"I didn't kill anyone, kid!" Armageddon snapped, a vein pulsing at the side of his head. "I just mauled 'em. Their wounds are what did them in." He turned his head to look over at the small box on the table. He stared at it for a while before turning back around and continuing to move. "Pity. 's what you get for running away, kid." he grunted while stepping out of the house. "But don't worry. I'll make sure to work your a-s hard so you earn the money to pay your uncle back."

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:00 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Yeah, that's ingenious, piss off the man who keeps your wife out of your hair. Where's she been these past six months, by the way? Does she know I've been gone? No, because he told her that I've been with him!" He kicked his feet, reaching for the ring. "Armageddon, if I don't return that ring you will be in ten times more trouble for letting me go than I will be for running away in the first place!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

The demon stopped again, but his grip tightened until his fist was trembling. "Why the hell is that ring so important to you, huh?!" he spat and turned to glare at Ben. "Were you in love with her?! You give me all this crap about how messed up my damn feelings were, and as soon as I clear them up you give me this crap?! Go! Get your Goddamn precious ring!" he snarled and let him go.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:13 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Of course I didn't love her! I'm gay, you idiot!" he shouted, landing on his feet somehow. He swung one fist at the man's arm, cheeks red with anger again. "Damn stupid girl couldn't tell the difference between me and the guy she was with. I figured it would sell my disappearance, make it clear that I was gone if I got married. But now, she's dead, along with her family, so there's no point in being sentimental and keeping it!" Despite wanting to say more, Ben ran back into the house and grabbed the ring, then walked back out and started away from Armageddon. "I'm going to return the ring. See you in a few days."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces