Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Fredrich scowled at first but nodded at the rest of Ellery's comment. "Alright." he sighed and rested his cheek against his gloved fist. Where even is Cameron?

Meanwhile, Cameron froze instantly when he heard Daniel. "What did you say?" he asked over his shoulder. Quickly turning around, he scampered up to the blonde until he was towering over him, his eyes now glowing red as steam shot out of his nose. "You're not embarrassed by my boy... are ya?" he asked in a demonic voice.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 am
User Image

"You're cute when you pout," whispered the designer before standing and walking around the table to hug a well-dressed male.
The man was around their age, with thick black hair and dark eyes hidden behind glasses. He was tall, massive compared to the short brunette, and carried with him the same air of mystery as Fredrich. In fact, he looked an awful lot like the detective who sat. How strange.
Ellery smiled sweetly up at him, keeping his hands on the man's arms as he pulled away enough to look at him. "Bae, it's so lovely to see you!" he beamed, nearly lighting up the room with his smile.
Bae, as he was apparently called, returned the gentle smile to his old friend, tender love in those beautiful eyes gazing down at Ellery. "And miss another of your shows? I wouldn't dream of it!" he replied, leaning down to press his lips to Ellery's forehead, making the brunette giggle. "Besides, I would never pass up a chance to see my little mauseu~"
"Shush, you!" laughed Ellery, pulling out of Bae's arms, but keeping his hand. "Come and say hello to Fredrich. It's been a long time since you've last seen each other."
Reluctantly, Bae followed his long-time friend, soon standing before the detective with his arm in Ellery's. "Waltz," he greeted, nodding at the man.
Ellery, not sensing the tension (as usual), released Bae's arm to take up his glass of champagne, sipping and glancing between them. "Bae's taken over as the leading manager for Lock's company. His latest group just made the top three in K-pop back in Korea. Isn't that great?"

Used to his father's anger, Daniel was only a little fazed, wincing visibly under his lover's father. "Not me. But my mother will kill you if you let me walk in there carrying Julian when he's like this," replied the blonde, trying his best to remind his uncle of 'Mrs.' Waltz's anger.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:04 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Seeing the doppelganger, Fredrich only raised an unamused eyebrow in acknowledgement. "Good of you to make it." he greeted in a monotone voice, though it was clear between the two that what he really said was just another profanity he always told the manager.
The detective sighed and pulled his glass of water towards him as Ellery ranted on about Bae's achievements. Honestly, he was beginning to suspect that Ellery did this on purpose. There was absolutely no way anyone could stay this oblivious for this long! "Yes, yes, he's truly one of a kind." he sighed before taking a gulp of his drink.

The hellish scenery vanished at the mention of Ellery's rage, and Cameron scratched the back of his neck with his free hand. "Yeah, I guess you have a point." He walked around Daniel so that he was facing Julian. "Wake up, kiddo!" he spouted and slapped his son on the back of the head.
Julian instantly reanimated and jumped out of Daniel's grip so that he could stand on his own and rub the forming lump on his head. "Yowch! The hell's that for?!" he snapped at his dad, who replied by tauntingly sticking his tongue out at him.
Before Julian could say anymore, Cameron urged both boys towards the dining area. "Come on, slowpokes! Papa Bird told me he had something planned for ya, chickadee, and he'd have my head if I brought you in any later than now!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't say one of a kind. I mean, Lock's done such things several times!" replied Ellery, genuinely oblivious to the two's animosity. His pang hit Bae right in the heart, although Ellery didn't seem to care much. The pretty designer moved to sit beside his husband, making another clear choice that shoved sadness back into Bae's eyes.
Ellery, meanwhile, only smiled blindingly and leaned against Fredrich's arm. "So how long are you in town for?" he asked, emerald eyes gazing into dark, focused ones.
"As long as you want me to be," he said, leaning his hip on the table and completely ignoring Fredrich. His eyes were only on the one who mattered.

"Something planned for me?" he repeated, stumbling into the dining area and instantly met by the sight of his father, his mother, and Uncle Bae. "Whatever it is, it seems like it'll have to wait. Uncle Bae's here, and Dad does NOT look happy." With a grimace, he took Julian arm and started over, grinning at Bae. "Uncle, how nice to see you!"
Bae blinked at the son who should've been his, then set out his hand onto Daniel's shoulder. "Look at you, getting so big! The last time your father let me see you, you only came up to my waist."
"I grew up," he shrugged, smiling. He pulled up Julian. "This is Julian, Officer West and Dr. Grant's son. Do you remember him?"
"Not well, I'm afraid," he replied, scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:02 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"So just for the dinner, then?" Fredrich answered, his eyes taunting Bae with a victorious glint rightfully earned thanks to Ellery's choice of who to sit with. But smirks and glares wouldn't suffice a true victory. "I mean, we wouldn't want you to be stuck here alone. Ellery and I have special plans afterward, after all." he said and used one gloved hand to move the songwriter's chin for loving eye contact. The only reason their eye contact was broken was because of Daniel's entrance.
"Cameron." Fredrich sighed and nodded at the officer, who smile in return.
Julian followed behind Daniel and looked over at the man he was introduced to. "Uh... hi?" he quirked an eyebrow. The heck was this guy and why was he so flashy? He didn't like him already, or maybe he was still being a spoiled brat. Julian turned to look at the blonde and elbowed him in the side, and when looked at he would quirk an eyebrow at him to ask who exactly this man was and why he should care.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:26 am
User Image

With Bae's attention on Julian and Daniel, Ellery was free to gaze confusedly at his husband and touch his cheek. "Hey, what's going on with you?" he asked quietly, blinking and tilting his head in an adorable motion that he should have been too old for, but somehow wasn't. "I know that you and Bae don't really like each other, but the animosity's glaring especially bright today."

"Then let me introduce you two again," he said, grunting lightly as Julian's elbow came in contact with his side. "Julian, this is my mother's former band mate Bae. He's been part of my life for most of it. Uncle, this is-"
"Your lover?" he guessed, a bright smile on his face.
Daniel paled at the words, only to blink at Bae's sudden laugh.
"I'm kidding! You can only be so much like your mother, little Daniel."
"B-but he-"
"So you're Dr. Grant's son. How is he these days? I haven't seen him in some time."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Don't worry about it." Fredrich assured while resting a gloved hand on the soft of Ellery's back.
"It's nothing we can't handle." Cameron smiled while setting Liam down on the chair besides him. Once settled in, he turned back to the main duo and smiled cheekily at them while resting his cheek against the palm of his hand. "Still can't keep your hands off each other, eh?"

For some reason, being around Bae made Julian's smile vanish. He gave the man an empty stare and an even barer frown, an expression he wore often when he was younger. "He's here. Ask him yourself." he murmured and looked away to see his dad setting his sleeping mom down on the chair of their table.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

He nodded,then smiled up at Cameron cheekily. "Cameron! What can I say, we're good together." He reached out, setting a hand on Fredrich's chest and beaming beside him. "I can see you and Liam are as hot as ever. Poor thing seems exhausted."

Bae smiled thinly. "Id rather not. Daniel, give my regards to your mother. I'll be going." He bowed his head, then walked off, his hands clasped.
"Wow, he's kind of a jerk now," he said, leaning on the table and sighing.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Cameron looked at Liam then back at the others. "Oh, he's recovering. I ripped his ribs out and ------ him with it like a -------." he explained shamelessly, the detective growing pale at the very thought.

"He seems like a weird guy. Why isn't he staying for dinner?" Julian asked while suspiciously watching the man walk away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

"Oh my!" gasped Ellery, more shocked by the nonchalance than the actual content. "That's... That's so creative!" He looked up at Fredrich, trying to smile. "Darling, isn't that lovely?"

Daniel sighed and shook his head. "Because he hates seeing Mom with Dad. He's been in love with my mom since they were kids."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"What's creative? His language?" Fredrich snorted.
"Aww, don't be like that. You guys should really try going outside of the box sometime!" Cameron said.

"Thaaat's awkward." Julian blinked. "How'd you find out?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image

"We go outside the box!" he insisted, trying to remember when they really did. "I mean... We... We, uh... Shut up, Cam."

He reached for a glass of water, holding it up for Julian. "I caught him masturbating into a pair of Mom's underwear," he said in the most disgusted tone he could muster. "I still have nightmares."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"There's a difference between creativity and slaughter, Cameron." Fredrich replied calmly, making the officer snort out with laughter.
"Say what you will, Liam and I haven't gotten bored yet."
"Are you insinuating something?" Fredrich growled, the vein at the side of his head throbbing when the officer playfully winked at him. Now, he could spend the entire night arguing, but right now he had someone important to worry about. Letting the subject go with a sigh, Fredrich mumbled something into Ellery's ear then stood up, tapping a spoon against his empty glass.
"Hello." he greeted with a curt nod. "We're all here because of my partner's excellent work, and although I'm deeply happy for him, there's someone else I have to give recognition to." He smiled softly at Ellery then looked at Daniel.

Julian grimaced at what he was told, but before he could speak he heard the tap of the glance. He looked over to listen to the detective's speech, and a smirk spread on his face when he say the attention go to his boyfriend. He glanced over at him to see his reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image

Ellery was in the middle of scolding Cameron when he was whispered to. Looking to his husband, the designer smiled dazzlingly and nodded. He set his hand back on Fredrich's chest and leaned into his side, looking over to their son.

"Dad," breathed Daniel at the speech, watching his parents with his own pride-filled eyes. He walked over and took Ellery's out-stretched hand, raising it to his chest and holding it. "You don't have to make a speech, Dad."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah
Pssst, Fredrich's standing.

Julian Rieux

"No, if I don't say it now then I won't ever. Besides, you deserve to hear this." Fredrich insisted. "I know I'm not the best at expressing love or happiness, but I want you to know that I love you very much, Daniel. I may be hard on you, but that's because I know you'll become a fine adult." He smiled warmly at his son and moved his glass forward as a sign for a toast. "No matter how strict and unhappy I seem, always remember that I'm pr-"
BAAANG!!!
Fredrich blinked slowly as time began to slow down around him. He noticed a few people rising from their seats, others covering their mouths, but they all did one thing: stare at him with fright. A glass fell onto the table, and when he looked down he realized that he was the one who dropped it. He also noticed that the thud of the glass was the only sound he had heard. The entire world grew grimly quiet to him. His dark blue eyes continuing downward, he spotted a blinding red stain on his white shirt. Such a bright red, and it trailed down until it colored the tablecloth. With the realization hitting him, Fredrich could feel his everything rush back to normal. His body ached and his breathing quickened; people screamed and called for help; Cameron jumped out of his seat with a wide-eyed look on his face. The world began to tilt backwards, and as it tilted more and more Fredrich realized that he was falling. He wasn't sure if he could stop himself, he wasn't entirely sure what was happening at the moment. As he fell back against his chair breathlessly, his eyes landed on a waiter that nervously backed away from the crowd. There was... something smoking coming from his right sleeve.
Then everything went black.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games