Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed darkly and smiled up at him. Her blush darkening. She had never taken his compliments so seriously before because she assumed that he had no interest in her in that way. But now, now she'd cut the crap and asked him to be hers. "I'm glad You think this way." She said. "After so long waiting for you to notice me, I'm not glad that I didn't notice you had feelings for me." She added looking sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:20 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled at Naomi's words. "Hindsight is a b***h, ain't it? The past and what's happened there should stay there, since we can't change it. The future is anything we want it to be, though, and we'll face it together. Orochimaru shows up... I'll give him an enema with the Kusanagi," he said softly before he kissed her deeply as he let his hands trail lightly over her body. He rolled so she was on top of him. "Use my body as you desire, after all... it's as much yours as my heart is," he teased. He glanced down at himself, noticing that they had very little keeping them apart, namely a layer of cotton. He suspected she'd noticed he wanted her not for her body alone, but the mind, heart and spirit within as well.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:48 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed at his words more. He was right about hindsight. And all his other words. He always had saved her in the past. Well. Not always, she'd stood up for herself often enough. "As mine are yours too." She whispered and kissed him back. She decided in that moment, not to reject him. To just, give herself to him and the moment and let her hands remove things that were in the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:30 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || It's up to you; light detail or straight skip?

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas was mildly surprised as her fingers brushed his hips before he felt that last barrier slide away. He shivered as he felt her hands sliding over his skin, making him gasp softly. "I always found you beautiful, even though I never admitted it," he said softly as he shifted, kissing her shoulder and the crook of her neck, his fingertips brushing playfully over her skin from shoulders to thighs and back. He was struck by a memory then, one he hadn't realized was in his mind. It was more a voice, namely Shizune's. "For a young man his age, he's well endowed physically... just under six and a quarter inches long and slightly thicker than an inch when fully aroused," he heard in his mind; he assumed Shizune had done full physicals on them upon arrival here, which made sense to him. What he found a bit embarrassing was that Shizune had apparently done that or something similar to him and he hadn't known. She probably took 'samples' too, a giggling feminine voice whispered in his thoughts.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || just a straight skip.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled and blushed. her lips caressing his skin. "I'm sure had we not been so stubborn," She whispered. "We'd be married by now." Her lips worked on marking his neck as her hands moved south.

****~~~~

Hours later, the sun peaked over the mountains. Naomi lay snuggled in Thomas' arms feeling happy about the events of last night. However, as her now boyfriend knew, she was not going to be a ray of sunshine, not because of their coupling but because she didn't get much sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:08 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled slowly as his eyes fluttered open. He had snorted a chuckle at Naomi's marriage comment, though he hadn't denied the possibility. He heard a soft series of knocks before the door cracked open. "Are you decent?" Hinata said quietly. "If you mean that our junk ain't hangin' in the wind? Then, yeah, we're decent, " he replied quietly so to not wake Naomi, a bit amused by Hinata's timidity. He cocked his head, noticing the sealed letter she had in her hand; what amused him was that she had on burnt orange shorts that were too large for her and contrasted noticeably with her lavender tee shirt. " Breakfast is in a hour and a half, if you want some," she offered, passing him the letter. He couldn't really read the kanji, but the hexagonal seal with the yin-yang nudged his memory a bit. He didn't realize that his irises had bled from a deep cerulean-emerald color to a shifting liquid silver with opalescent highlights as his gaze met Hinata's before she nodded jerkily, confirming his suspicions.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || What does the letter say? Nay can read it.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi growled and grabbed the letter from her lover sitting up and reading it. "Of for **** sake." She growled. She wasn't a pleasant person in the mornings. She got up and started to pull on his clothes not aware that was what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:53 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas snorted a low laugh as Naomi was getting dressed. Hinata was smiling, holding back laughter. Thomas simply got dressed in a dark amber-gold outfit identical to what he'd worn the previous day and evening. He slid his fingerless gloves on and slid his feet into the slightly odd looking yet comfortable sandals. He waited to see if Naomi realized she was currently wearing his clothes rather than hers... not that he disliked the idea.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi sighed and stripped off again. "When was someone going to tell me I was pulling on the wrong clothes?" She asked pulling on her own this time and turned to them. "Lets go do stuff." She said clearly still in her grumpy mood. "And I demand cuddles." She added after a long pause. She wanted him to cuddle her. Or at least hug her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:55 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smiled as he stepped up to Naomi. "If 'nata weren't here... I'd be asking for a repeat performance, but I guess it can wait, " he murmured in her ear as he hugged her, his fingertips lightly trailing up and down her back. Hinata giggled. "My family is full of themselves.... and frankly I don't trust them," she sighed as she slipped out of the room. Thomas shifted as he heard the door close before a very playful smile crossed his face. "Wanna shower?" he said softly, still hugging her. He knew that she liked showering in the morning. He had scanned the letter and had noticed the wording practically demanded that he, preferably, come 'immediately' although he had no intention of doing so. He intended to do as he wanted, and at that moment he wanted one thing: Naomi in his arms.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled and snuggled in his arms feeling her foul mood drift away. "Yes please." She whispered to him. She had read and translated the letter. Both of them had to go. It was her turn for a physical and apparently she had to be "assessed" for some reason that was too vague. She didn't like it. Nor the demanding tone so ignored it. She wanted to be with Thomas. All the time. No more bowing to the whims of people who thought they controlled them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:26 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas led Naomi towards the bathroom, taking his time undressing her and kissing every inch of skin as it was revealed. "Obviously, they think that because we're new here that we're supposed to leap at the glorious 'opportunity to be assessed by the Hyūga Clan' but I think that they can get molested by rusty railroad spikes before I'll leap anywhere for them. The only one I'd trust in that hospital is Shizune, " he deadpanned. He decided to drop that topic for good, preferably. He was more focused on the beautiful young woman in his arms anyway.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed darkly and made no attempt to undress herself and trembled a little as he kissed her skin. "They want to see us both. So. . . something must be up. I'm not like them. We're not like them." She said pouting a little. Her own hands removed his clothes as she made an attempt to turn on the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:59 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas grinned at Naomi's words and blush. Her words mirrored his thoughts almost exactly. "You're right that you're not like them, nor are we like them.. We're better than they could ever hope to be," he teased her, although he fully felt that way, especially about Naomi. He heard the water running in the shower as she undressed him, which amused him by the fact she seemed to want to simply touch him as much as he did her. He let his fingers glide over her body, admiring her beauty. "Supermodels ain't got s**t on you," he murmured as he took a step back, into the swirling steam of the shower.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:15 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

A blush spread dark on Naomi's cheeks, Thomas always had a way with words. Always knew what to say to make her smile or blush. She took a few steps from him and into the shower letting the water hit her body and smiled as the naughty water ran over her body. A smirk pulled on the smile she had on as she stared at him staring at her. "Jealous of water Thomas?" She smirked at him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff