• Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:08 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho blinked as he nodded softly as he looked down gently "I will see when I can bring it up without making it seem I am being insensitive or demanding. still thank you for your kind words Moris" he spoke gently. Watching the two calmly he handed it to the other as he pulled away looking his answer key a bit. "If you would like a copy of it then please let me know before you leave class and I can make a copy and get it to you as soon as possible or by tomorrow next class " he spoke calmly watching the two to see what they would say and do about the songs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"You're welcome because you deserve a good man in your life who can appreciate you and wants you and cares for you, Jiho. Pretty how I feel about my boyfriend, Jeffery. I don't think he would see anything negative about you" Moris said honestly. "Give me a moment and I will get back to you" he said as he plugged the headphones into the tape player. Press the play button to start listening to one of the songs.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:30 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"You're welcome because you deserve a good man in your life who can appreciate you and wants you and cares for you, Jiho. Pretty how I feel about my boyfriend, Jeffery. I don't think he would see anything negative about you" Moris said honestly. "Give me a moment and I will get back to you" he said as he plugged the headphones into the tape player. Press the play button to start listening to one of the songs.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Hearing what Moris said caused a small blush to appear on his face “I’m glad you feel the same way Moris “ he said softly as he looked over his work some more  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:39 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing the two speak he smiled softly before he shifted looking at his papers as he got up letting Moris and Jeffery listen to the song while he got some sheets out. He figured he could see if he had any more work sheets the two could take and practice with or just relax a bit. Looking through his bag while he thought to himself humming a bit to keep himself busy.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris nodded to what Jeffery says and smiles softly at him. Focuses on the song he was hearing through the headphones. Press the button to fast forward to the next song. "Um, I think I will be requesting that copy, sir" he said to Jiho after sliding down the headphones to be around his neck and could still hear the music. "I've thought of an idea of celebrating a Japanese holiday to add on that culture experience. What do you think, sir?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:53 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Holding some papers in his hands and the other he had in his bag he bite his own lip slightly before he blinked hearing the question as he looked up slightly when he heard it. Slightly Jiho thought for a bit and nodded gently "Then I shall make a copy of the disk for you so you can have it for yourself and well there a few holidays we can celebrate. Which one were you considering celebrating or bringing to the classroom to add for the culture" he said tenderly. Looking to his bag he frowned taking the whole bag heading back to the desks to sit with them as he set it down to look inside a bit better.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:37 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stopped the tape player then unplugged the headphones. He removed the headphones afterwards then set it gently on Jeffery's desk."Thanks for the borrow" he thanked him quietly. "Beats me. Whatever closest of this month or the next one. Are there any Japanese holidays we can celebrate this month?" he asked Jiho and wondered what the man was frowning about.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stopped the tape player then unplugged the headphones. He removed the headphones afterwards then set it gently on Jeffery's desk."Thanks for the borrow" he thanked him quietly. "Beats me. Whatever closest of this month or the next one. Are there any Japanese holidays we can celebrate this month?" he asked Jiho and wondered what the man was frowning about.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Grabbing his head phones and putting them in his hoodie pocket and then said with small frown “speaking of which what month is it I have completely lost track of the month “he said rubbing the back of his neck slightly embarrassed  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Yeah, which month is it, sir?" Moris asked also of the teacher. "Its either August or September depending on when this school opened this year. I try not to pay any mind to what month it is let alone the day of the week unless an important date is coming up. Today is Thursday, right?" he asked the teacher another question. "Speaking of important dates, what's your opinion on relationship related anniversaries, Jeff?" he asked his boyfriend. He wanted to know if that sort of thing was important to him or to skip over.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:22 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked softly as he took small breaths as he shifted slightly before he thought to himself a bit before grabbing his calender as he thought to himself looking over a bit and gently. "Well I do not remember what month it is but I will look into it and see what I can find out about holiday's this month. I will look into it and find out for you both. Unless you both know the day of the week it is and the number?" he asked softly.Calmly he looked over seeing them talking so he figured his question would be unanswered so he began to look the calendar over to figure out what month it was so he could look into it and find out the holidays.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was sort of surprised the teacher doesn't know what month it is either, but hopes it helps his boyfriend feel better. He shrugs, "Nope, but maybe your phone will know" he suggested to the teacher. He didn't own a phone himself, but thought it was the only other way he could think of to find out the date or a digital watch which he also doesn't own.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:58 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was sort of surprised the teacher doesn't know what month it is either, but hopes it helps his boyfriend feel better. He shrugs, "Nope, but maybe your phone will know" he suggested to the teacher. He didn't own a phone himself, but thought it was the only other way he could think of to find out the date or a digital watch which he also doesn't own.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery slightly blushed about the anniversary question “u-um well I don’t mind about monthly and yearly ones I think I weekly one would be kinda s-strange “he said softly looking at his desk  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:29 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris listens to Jeffery's response and took notice of his boyfriend's very light blush. "I see that make sense. I make a point of keeping up with what month it is which will in turn have the one, three, six and a year anniversary in that order. Starting from the day we became a couple which happens to be the day we met" he replied so his boyfriend knows which to keep up with. "What could be a good gift for out one month in three weeks?" he pondered.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:00 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing the suggestion he took a deep breath as he moved a bit and set the calendar down to look through his bag to see if he had his phone with him. Still he remained quiet while the two spoke rummaging through the bag pulling everything out as he mumbled to himself getting frustrated that he couldn't find the phone and in the end when everything from the bag was out there was no phone. Biting his own lip he got up and shock the bag until he saw it was no go so he slowly began to put everything away 'Seems I have left it at home. Oh well guess my phone will be blowing up from messages and phone calls in some way. Another lesson for me not leave the phone some where I shouldn't be and making sure I take it with me as well'{/i] he thought to himself. Sitting abck down he began to place the items back into the bag calmly "It seems I left my phone or lost it so I might have to check when I get home or even check the bag again at home or the desk. So I am sorry for not knowing the date today" he said softly so not to disturb the two

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"So that was what the expression and bag searching for him. To look for his phone. Good to know he does own one" Moris thought. "That's alright, Mr.Jiho. You can tells us tell tomorrow when you find your phone which would be Friday" he said expressing he was confident his teacher will be successful in finding his phone. "Keep an eye on the date because I think movie ticket would have a date on it" he thought. "School is just five days a week, right?" he asked the teacher.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas