Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Wait, what?" Phoebe furrowed his brow in confusion, about to question the male further, only to be distracted by the roar. He rushed to the door, yelling an apology to the man before slipping out. He ran all the way down outside, holding out his hands in an attempt to distract the creature. "Let me handle this," he said to the employees, stepping close to Dragon and reaching out to touch him. "Dragon, darling, it's me," he tried to say soothingly. "Love, calm down. Please, I need you to calm yourself."

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A growl rumbled down the beast's throat as Phoebe approached it, though it didn't make a any attempt to attack, nor did it change forms. The beast remained passive, exhaling heavily as its missing eyes seemed to focus on the man.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:32 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Dragon, baby, it's me," he tried to soothe, stepping closer slowly and reaching out to touch the creature. "I love you, Dragon. I love you so much. But you're scaring the employees." He chuckled a little, smiling sweetly at the Wendigo.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The monster, however, would not be easily persuaded like Spike. Its growl grew quieter, but it was still there. Its long tail moved slowly before falling back against the ground lazily. The carcasses inside its body hissed while reaching for the hand moving towards it, and the Wendigo remained in its passive state.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:20 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe let out a tired sigh. He had done a lot today, and he still, apparently, had so much to do. His exhaustion was starting to get to him, and honestly, he was very close to simply giving up and going to bed. But still, he knew that he needed to be a good boyfriend, and so he gently rubbed the leg of the Wendigo and kissed it. "Dragon, sweetie," he attempted to soothe. "Come on, baby. Come out on this."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

The Wendigo growled lowly, its tail lifting and falling to the ground lazily again. Just when it seemed like it would stay this way for the night, the large skull's jaw moved open.
"... No..."
Hearing the Wendigo speak was definitely interesting. Its voice was as low and hoarse as one would expect it to sound.
"... Just... trouble..."
It was a beast incapable of speaking, hence why it was so difficult for it to talk. It most likely must have been Dragon awakening, but if that was so then why did he say that? Was it because he thought changing back was too much trouble or because he thought he was being too troubling as is?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:16 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Trouble?" he repeated, shaking his head. "What trouble?" Feeling the chilly wind, Phoebe gestured to a maid to bring him a blanket, which he spread over himself and the Wendigo's foot as he sat on the grass. "I'm staying out here tonight with you, then. You know how much I hate for you to be alone when it's so cold." He snuggled the foot, covering his shoulders and smiling softly. It was going to be a freezing night, since it was fall already, and Phoebe wouldn't let Dragon go it alone.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:04 pm
Mayah Playah

"... No..."
the beast said again, though it did not pull its hoof away when it was touched. Despite empty eye sockets, anyone could tell that the Wendigo's focus was on the host that so defiantly stayed with it even as winter's wind came with the nighttime.
"... Why?..."
it asked after a few quiet minutes.
"... Not... scared of... me?..."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe looked up at the creature, his kind, loving smile remaining on his pink lips. "I love you, silly. I love every single part of you, including the Wendigo part. You are perfect to me, Dragon." He kissed the great hoof he was leaning on, closing his eyes and curling into it. This wasn't bad, he thought. A little chilly, yeah, but this time with Dragon was worth it. He'd sleep outside in Antartica if it meant remaining by Dragon's side.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:15 pm
Mayah Playah

The Wendigo stayed silent for a while, only exhaling deeply. Even the bodies stuck inside its chest went quiet and still. Something crackled. The area around the monster had black flames sprouting. They began to rise higher and higher until they were fully engulfing the beast. Despite how hot it felt to people nearby, the flames were harmless when touching Phoebe, though they formed a wall between him and the Wendigo.
The inferno shrunk until they fully dispersed. Instead of the skeletal beast, Dragon sat next to Phoebe, his arms holding him in a tight embrace. The wounds he suffered in his Wendigo state showed now, from the scorch marks over his chest to the bloody bite mark over his shoulder, though he didn't seem to be in pain. His eyes were closed comfortingly as he clung to the redhead's warmth.
"I love you too."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Blue eyes opened at the flames, gazing into the harmless fire curiously. When arms wound around him, his lips broke into an easy smile, lovingly gazing at the man he loved. However, his smile turned fast into concern at the sight of the wounds. "Oh, Dragon," he whispered, fingers moving up to touch the scorch mark lightly. "I swear, what am I going to do with you?" Standing, the redhead bundled the blanket and took the younger man's arm. "Let's get you patched up, then go to bed."

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"I'm okay with being alone."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon smiled sheepishly when Phoebe touched his wounds. "S-Sorry." he mumbled as he rose to his feet. It was a slow climb, and for a second he looked like he was going to fall, but he managed to get upright and move without needing help. His body, however strong he looked, was in agony. His arm felt like it was on fire, the tiniest movement made it feel like his muscles were ripping off the bones. His chest felt sensitive, like the simplest touch could take his skin off. He was sure that some of his bones were broken too, but at least Phoebe and the others were safe.

"That is, as long as I'm alone with you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Come on, you're staying in my room tonight," he said, mentally making sure that Spike's room was right next to his. He'd be going between the rooms all night to take care of the two men. Helping Dragon up the stairs, Phoebe half-carried him into the bedroom and set him on the bed, gesturing to Benson for the doctor to be called back. "Okay, darling. I'm going to try and wash you. Do you think you can handle it fine?" He stroked the side of Dragon's face, loving gaze on the injured male.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:43 pm
Mayah Playah
What do you think of the new format?

User Image

User Image

"I'm okay with being alone."

At first Dragon was against having Phoebe carrying him, but once they reached the stairs he could no longer stay independent. He was breathing heavily by the time he was laid on the bed. Wincing lightly as his bones ached with movement, Dragon looked down at Phoebe when he heard the next comment. He gave an unsure nod.

"That is, as long as I'm alone with you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games