Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:35 pm
Aulus checked the message, frowning to himself in concentration as he started to tap out a reply to Claire. 'Seems coherent, has some kind of injuries though. Weare currently up a floor from you, will need to pass near 2 the hanger 2 get 2 the stairs down we've not explored yet. Will keep with us for now, bring him to you on the way down if he's trouble.'

With this sent to Claire Aulus messaged the others; 'Bring him with us for now? Paul can web his wrists as precaution. Claire thinks he might be useful, I agree. If he looks like trouble though can drop him with her when we head down on our way to lower level.'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:37 pm
"Yes and I'm a little offended honestly," Daniel replied to Tambrey. "Or I would be, on account of him having thought I'd fall for such stupid bait, but oh look, somehow I did. Whoops."

He blinked his one eye at Lex, eyebrow raised, "Well I don't know to tell the truth. No one knows. Hoping she's not around here though. Last thing we need, really."

"Oh, I don't mind answering questions," he said in lieu of Faleen's comment. "We can do that now. It's nice, but the trade-off is a bit, uh, harsh. As for David, I can't say I'm sure." He paused. "Wait, he didn't see you did he? Does he know you're here?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:40 pm
Over Dex text

'Agree with that. Good plan.' Tambrey typed, keeping an ear on the conversation.

Room S
"Would it be bad if he had seen us?" That was probably an obvious 'yes', but perhaps they'd learn more about 'David'.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:40 pm
"I would say that its a safe bet." Faleen replied "Someone heard of coming on the stairs, and came running up this way. We suspect he might be in the training room."

She tilted her head frowning lightly. "Though really, I think we're all more wondering what happened here."  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 pm
[Room S]

Well, it was unlikely that Tethys was lurking in the basement. Thankfully. With one half of the demonic duo likely not here, Lex decided to question about the other half. "You seen Andre about then? Or did he disappear with Tethys?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 pm
Well apparently he and Daniel had something in common at least; the thought that Tethys might be lurking in the shadows sent shivers down his spine... but if she was then he was going to grab her by her damn stupid hair give her a taste of her own medicine. He wasn't helpless this time, he was prepared, and if she was here he would make her regret it.

This David character however was beginning to sound like bad news in his own right; focus on the conversation, not on revenge fantasies.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:44 pm
[room s]

Kailee listened and when her dex went off she looked and nodded. Sounded like a plan. And he was nice enough. She crossed her arms waiting to see what he would say next.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:44 pm
Room S - T

Getting bored of watching the agents questioning this guy, whoever he was, Tama left the lounge, through the hall and toward the lobby. He got to the door, sidling to the side as he carefully grabbed for the door.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:47 pm
[Room S]

Hayes had drifted up beside Aulus, never mind the smell of death that hung around the man; his olfactory sense had shut down in self-defense a while ago. As others had already voiced the questions he wanted answers to he didn't chime in.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:48 pm
"Oh, yes, probably," Daniel nodded to Tambrey. "He's very, uhhhh... sensitive? Okay, he's kind of off his rocker. If he thinks there are other people in here he might, uh, I don't know, sort of flip his lid. And not back on straight-ways, if you know what I mean."

"Could be," he replied to Faleen. "I wouldn't know, being, you know, here. And having been for a while. I was asleep, actually. Think my foot still is. Wink nudge. As for what happened here, uh, it's kind of a long story, as you can probably guess. A lot of things happened here, over the course of a while."

Lex's question earned a long "uuhhhhhh" before Daniel gave a proper response, "He's probably with Tethys? Probably. So they might both be here, or they might both be uh, not here. Me, I'm hoping for the latter. Always."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:49 pm
[Room s-T]

Tama needed to Pass Kailee as he went so she noticed his leaving and turned Following him out she knew the rule about going anywhere alone. She frowned. "Hey wait up Tama~" She trotted forward to join him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:49 pm
[S >>> T]

What the-!

Aulus resisted the urge to swear, gestured sharply to Paul to join Tam and then turned to hasten after Tama. So much for not going off alone! As he passed Kailee Aulus gestured to the blonde grunt to join him and shot Alex a hopeful look too, if David was in that last room and was bad news then he might well need help to haul Tama's arse out of the fire.

To Claire Aulus briefly texted; 'I h8 grunts. Gone offaloine, following w/Kaile + Hayes maybe 2 last rm on thefloor'

Exiting the rec room Aulus headed towards the partially open door of the Training Lobby, putting his dex way and gripping his half extended staff.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:51 pm
"Feel free to summarize as much as you can." Faleen continued, not seeming satisfied with that answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:53 pm
Tama, Kailee, Aulus

The door to the training room was indeed partially open, and from a small glance it would reveal what looked like a darkened lobby.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:53 pm
[Room S to T]

Okay then. Since he wasn't going to get a straight answer out of Daniel. He had probably been sipping a bit more of the bottle then he was telling, that or he was truly just a bit stupid.

Lex shook his head, wishing that he could have got a straight answer out of Daniel about Tethys and Andre's whereabouts like were they going to seedbomb them from dark alleyway.

He caught Aulus moving off and started to follow them. "Sorry Daniel! Got to go."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games