Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:57 am

KITTENS!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:36 pm

I spent the whole day drawing, and now my wrist is a little sore...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:45 pm

I went on my first college tour today! biggrin I'm putting that college on my list of schools to apply to, definitely! I know it's just the first time I have ever visited a college for tour purposes, but it has absolutely everything I wanted out of one, and then some! And that's more than enough for me!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:03 am

Downside to being a trans guy: Mother Nature still has no mercy every godforsaken month on your... "gift"... (SOS, I'm stuck at home from school in agony)

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:51 am

I am super relieved. My outside cat was gaining too much weight, so we put her on a diet cat food and she's been losing weight. But my inside cat, for the past 2 days, was eating nothing, and I have no clue why. We have her on the regular cat food. But my dad suggested I give her the diet stuff, and I did, and she ate a ton of it! She's perfectly happy again! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:26 pm

I know that the Green Lantern movie wasn't amazing, but if I'd never seen it, I would have never gotten into superheroes in the first place. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Me: I want to invite my friends to my birthday, but they're going to call me Magnus all night and Erik [my brother] has no idea I'm a guy.
Mom: Are you sure he doesn't know?
Me: Well I'm not surprised if he suspects it, but I haven't told him anything.
Mom: How could he not suspect it?
Me: I have no idea.
Mom: I think it'll be ok.
Me: I hope so.
Me (in my mind): I am NOT spending my birthday explaining he's had a brother for 15 years.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Got home from school. My headache became a near-migraine, and I fell asleep. There was a small fire at my school in the 20 minutes I kept my eyes closed, and people had to evacuate. I dunno, but I always had bad feelings about sleeping during the day sweatdrop (I know the events are completely unrelated, I just find it funny that I experienced a legit moment where I fell asleep and something tragic occurred by the time I woke up).

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I am super relieved. My outside cat was gaining too much weight, so we put her on a diet cat food and she's been losing weight. But my inside cat, for the past 2 days, was eating nothing, and I have no clue why. We have her on the regular cat food. But my dad suggested I give her the diet stuff, and I did, and she ate a ton of it! She's perfectly happy again! biggrin

That's great. Just make sure to check your cat's ears to make sure they're not yellow (jaundiced). My vet told us when my cat went without eating a few days that they can develop problems quickly when they don't eat. (I'm sure your kitty is fine, just something I learned to pass on)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:51 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I know that the Green Lantern movie wasn't amazing, but if I'd never seen it, I would have never gotten into superheroes in the first place. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

Yeah, that is one of the few superhero movies I have watched.

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Blind Blindness
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

That's great. Just make sure to check your cat's ears to make sure they're not yellow (jaundiced). My vet told us when my cat went without eating a few days that they can develop problems quickly when they don't eat. (I'm sure your kitty is fine, just something I learned to pass on)

Oh I never knew that! Thanks so much for the heads-up, and I'll definitely check to see if her ears are yellow! biggrin She's a generally healthy cat, so I'm assuming nothing's wrong with her, but always better to be safe than sorry!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:47 pm

My friend sent me the best thing to cheer me up tonight. It was a whole montage of metal singers with adorable, cuddly animals. I love metal and animals more than nearly everything, so what better than both of them?! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:54 am

So I listen to Blind Guardian, and one of my favorite songs by them is "Wheel of Time" which is inspired by the Wheel of Time book series. I got bored, looked it up on Amazon. It's 14 books for almost $15 each without the original covers...

Today, I went to the library book sale. There, as if it were meant to be, books 2-8 with their original covers sat, only 50 cents each! For less than 4 bucks, I got about half the series, then ordered the first online with the original cover so I can read it ALL! HOW THE HELL?!! THAT IS FANTASTIC AND AMAZING!!!!

To make it better, my sister and I got a ton of Dungeons and Dragons playing guides for 50 cents-$2 each! And she found these special edition World of Warcraft artbooks, completely sealed, that you can't even buy in stores because they were online limited editions! IT'S PERFECT eek eek eek eek eek
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:22 pm

I made a roleplay blog for the Tumblr Collective in hopes of joining, but I'm going to take a few days to think about it instead of just rushing head-first into the madness. I've thought about trying this for a while, and I chose to make my blog as we-are-viking, so the next 3 or so days I'll be spending time roleplaying and blogging about viking stuff and see how I like it. If I choose to stick around, I'm going to have to spend some time working up the courage to ask to join. I know I'll be able to do it. biggrin It'll just take a bit of time.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games