Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:38 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The shards just about missed Eric, which crashed together in front of Wakai, with Eric on her shoulders. She then noticed that she started sinking into the ground. She grabbed Eric's feet and then threw him off of her, then she summoned a large shard and grabbed onto it, stabbing it onto the ground, the implosion from the shard pushes her out of the quicksand.
While in a deadlock with Tsuyoi, she took the chance, and headbutts Shinochi's head.
"NYOW!!!" Shinochi flew back, flat onto her butt. She rubbed her head, her ears down, "Oww...what was that for...?" she looked up at Tsuyoi, and then looked around, "...wait...when did I get here...?"
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "Well, you sleepwalked your way here...I'm surprised you haven't controlled that yet..."

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:47 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

User Image

Eric rolled and grew several strong vines to bind her, even if for a second.
"common, snap out of it!" he said to Wakai.
He ran towards her again and grabbed onto her shard shield and punched her face.

The quicksand disappeared  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:37 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai took the punch to the face, but that wasn't enough to knock some sense into her. She summoned more shards, in which they were sent flying into the vines, cutting them and unbinding her. She used this chance, grabbing Eric by the collar and slamming him into the ground while still holding him firmly by the collar.
Tsuyoi looked back at the fight between Eric and Wakai, "Tch...damn." She looked back at Shinochi, "Wakai's turned into her ultimate form somehow, and now...she's out of control. We're trying to bind her or knock her out."
Shinochi's ears twitched, looking at Wakai, then at Tsuyoi. She stared at her for a bit, and then nodded, "All right, well...let's try and bring her back then." She stood up and then readied herself, gripping her blades tightly.
Tsuyoi started to explain the plan to Shinochi.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:59 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near Wakai]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
*1:Snare of Crystallisation
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

By the time Tsuyoi began explaining the now fully awake Shinochi which made things as she finished preparing the spell just in time to step in the conflict between Wakai and the man who was currently being pressed against the ground as she her arm's blurred with speed as Kalos suddenly poked at part of Wakai's wrist to cause it to briefly go limp as she would then pull Eric out of her hands and disappeared once more briefly as the tufts of grass moved wildly from Kalos's steps as she took eric a reasonable distance away from Wakai."Thank you for keeping her occupied for me." She said as she returned back to stand within a close proximity of Wakai as mist still flowed out of her arm as she looked at her."It will be a little uncomfortable but please bear with it.."She said as she raised her mist covered hand causing the ground underneath them to light up as it glowed a bright blue color from the ground in the shape of a pentagram as a Crystal mist rose up from the glowing lines that represented the pentagram
.{>"Laqueo Crystallisation
"<}*
Kalos then made a motion with her hand causing the mass of crystals to slowly home in on Wakai as the crystals would stick to her body and stiffen her body the more and more the stuck to her body until it covered every part of her body with exception of her head in a crystal shell, If Wakai were to break out of this she would find out that the mass of crystals would relentlessly home in on her body again until she subcombed to fatigue and tired out. Kalos would then let out a breath feeling her Mana drained slightly from the spell she casted due to how high of a level it was.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:43 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

User Image

Eric slightly grit his teeth when Wakai slammed him into the ground, holding him by his shirt, he then felt Minako pulling him away from Wakai as her arm was weakened enough for her to let go. "Thank you for getting me out of her grip." Eric said in reply. He got to his feet and watched Minako work.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:56 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Being trapped in a crystal shell, Wakai broke out of it, however, no matter how much times she broke it, it keeps sticking back onto her, keeping her immobile. She stared at the group, never blinking. Although she was unable to move, she was still able to summon shards. This time however, they were thin as needles. They point towards the group and starts flying towards them.
After finishing her explanation about what's going on, she looked towards Wakai, noticing her next attack, she used Barrier again to protect herself and Shinochi.
Shinochi stood behind Tsuyoi, "Damn...why did she turn all of a sudden anyway."
Tsuyoi stayed silent for a few seconds, and then finally answered, "To tell you the truth...I sensed another person with her, but I didn't recognize who it was..."
"Hmm...could it have been someone from the Organization?"
"I dunno...possibly." she looked back at Shinochi, "That's what I want you to find out for me."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:30 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Quote:

User Image

Eric created a huge flower shield to take the tiny pins. It was a thick flower.
"I wont use my keyblade unless I must." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:03 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He spit on the ground and let his Organization cloak come on. He didn't notice any fighting or anything but just walked on through the fight, oblivious to his surroundings with his hands in his pockets. Man, so I gotta figure out where they're holed up so I can get back into the Organization. He frowned, which might have given others the wrong idea of him.

Bored... and really not paying attention... | Courtyard

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren let out a long yawn as he stepped through he gates of the academy, "Man. He first sends me on a mission and then calls me back for no reason." He rubbed at his eyes as the lack of sleep began to take it's toll on him. "Diz sure knows how to waste a guys time."

He paused mid-step as he noticed the complete and utter destruction of the courtyard and gapped, "What the hell happened here?!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Losing grip]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Courtyard[Former]]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako watched as Wakai was slowly subcoming to fatigue but not enugh to stop her from attack when she sent needle like projectiles towards her and everyone else still bent on attacking everyone."Well that's as much as i can do from here on out.."Kalos said lying a little as she started dodging the needles with the exception of one that hit her shoulder, However it was not able to make contact with her flesh and the reason for that was a crystal like carapace that manifested to deflect the attack, Though normally such action wasn't required for such an attack but her hold on Minako's conscious was starting to slip as she would gain control soon so she turned to Tsuyoi and the others as she spoke to them."Well, I'll leave the rest to you guys..Good luck."Kalos said before her body seemingly vanished in front of them as she left the area.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Kalos:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:25 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai continued to sent projectiles at the group, as she kept trying to escape Minako's spell that made her immobile.
Tsuyoi nodded at Minako as she left them to do the rest. She then looked back at Wakai, and furrowed her eyebrows, "Ok, that's it, we're gonna have to knock her out. She's still persistent on trying to kill us..." Tsuyoi was actually getting a little annoyed that Wakai kept using projectiles. "Ok Shino, since you're faster than me, I want you to do it."
Shinochi nodded, "Sure, that sounds fun...and the destructive projectiles from Wakai sure make this even better." she was being sarcastic. She let out a sigh, "All right, seriously though, yeah. I'm on it." Shinochi then sprinted towards Wakai, dodging the many needles that flew in her direction. She moved fast to a point where it looked like she was teleporting. Eventually, she reached Wakai, appearing behind her, "Sorry Wakai, gonna have to do this." she then hits the back of Wakai's neck with the blunt side of her blade quick and precise.
When Shinochi had struck Wakai's neck, she fell unconscious. And as she fell unconscious, all the shards just fell to the ground and disappeared.
With Wakai now finally subdued, Tsuyoi stopped using Barrier, and let out a sigh of relief, "Finally..." she looked around, seeing the destruction Wakai had caused. "...I'm probably gonna be held responsible for this..."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

Wren eyes seem to bug out at the spectacle. he clearly did not come back at the best of times. If anything, things just seemed to have gotten complicated. He shook his head in wonder and fixed the small pack he had on his shoulder.

"Just what is going on around here? Is this why Diz called me back?" he wondered to himself and stepped forwards addressing the rest of the students (or at least he assumed they were students), "So what's going on around here?"

Fiendish Az

[quote="Flippy flusters Flaky']
[quote="Kurai_18']
[quote="Kalenakeeper']

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:25 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Wren, tilting her hat just enough so he can't see her eyes. She approached him, putting her hands on her hips, "Well, my student here," she points to Wakai, "Had just discovered her ultimate form involuntarily. However, she wasn't able to control it and..." She then looked around, looking at the destruction of most of the courtyard, "Uhh, you get the idea."
Shinochi sheathed her blades, looking at Wakai as she was still covered in the magic shell that Minako casted onto her. She scratched her head, "How the heck are we supposed to get her out of this...?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

kilatails

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:19 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam's thoughts were somewhere else. The sounds of fighting didn't bother him much as he continued to walk onward. He held out his hand and opened a Portal of Darkness to walk through, although he was still quite a ways away. "Freaking things never appear where I want them..." He muttered.
Ixyam fixed his black and green Organization cloak and continued to head towards the portal.

Bored... and really not paying attention... | Courtyard

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
kurai_18
kilatails

User Image

Eric was silent as he made his flower shield disappear when the shard projectiles fell and disappearing. He watched Minako disappear. He didn't question why. There were enough strange things happening here the last time he was here.

He saw Ixyam, a nobody with a black and green cloak. This confused him further. Nobodies are only supposed to wear black, at least, that is how it used to be. Mabye the standards changed.

He heard voices, he turned back towards Tsuyoi and Wren. He was confused by their attire. Only students would dress like that. Man, he was completely out of touch, which shocked him to find out that they were teachers! Or....at least acted like them. He was glad to hear that Jaster was no longer a teacher.

Eric turned to Shinochi and gently sighed, he looked at his hands. "I should be able to control it."
Eric decided to speak up "um....I have a magic that can....deactivate all other magic. I can give it a try....with your permission." He sounded shy, then again, he had only gotten back a hour ago. Time moves faster on this world than where he was. He poked his wristwatch and held it to his ear. He sighed shaking his head. His watch stopped.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games