Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:24 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

o3o i gave it a shot, just... wasn't my style even tho one of my fav actors is a Kpop singer xD

I had a female friend that has an unhealthy obsession with Kpop and was driving up the wall with it. Gahh! It makes me furious just thinking about it. She would make me sit down at her computer and watch high-def music videos of Super Junior and have me watch her preform their dance as she played the video at the same time, mirrored -- and then proceeded to tell me the life stories of each member of the 10-man pretty-boy-dance group while telling me which ones were her favorites and then which ones were her mother's favorites. Everywhere I went with her, she was singing the japanese versions of the songs and showing me dance moves. I wish I could repress those memories... T-T (I hate SPY so much [/rant] )

Honestly, because of her, I can't stand K-pop -- even though I listen to jpop/visual-kei bands and have even met Miyavi in real life.

I too would be pissed about that XD hell if someone wants to know something of Naruto,Cowboy bebop, or One piece or Katekyo hitman Reborn! i am your man o3o i know those animes inside and out, but i tend to rant so all ya have to do is say "STOP!...Stop it." XD and i get the message xD

There's a clear difference about being knowledgeable on a particular franchise and then there's unhealthy obsession.

If you were to tell me about those animes without me inquiring, I'd find it interesting and probably ask more questions and see what other series you liked. Now, if you were to shove only those things down my throat and was persistant about it, almost constant, I'd probably begin to hate those series. (save for Cowboy Bebop. Nothing could ruin that for me xP )

I know I can be obsessive over things (don't get me started on Metal Gear or Gundam), but not on that girl's level. No matter how many subtle eyerolls and loud sighs I gave, she never took the hint. >< Car rides with her were particulary excruciating. Trapped and forced to listen to retellings of fantasies of what she'd do with her favourite members in real life, and how they'd fall in love with her blue eyes on first sight *shutters and vomits* .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:24 pm
shadowabyss1301

o3o i joined the dark one but it doesn't seem like my cup of tea so to speak so after doing a check list after this post, i'll be quitting it. I did like the photo they sent in the invite but... Eh, i'm picky about my guilds and there forum set up... Kinda a bad habit ^^"

I understand. ^_^ I've not joined theirs yet, so I will say no to their invite. Besides, their focus is on team rocket so I'm really interested in baddies

AND DID YOU JUST SAY KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN???!!!!! One of the best animes I've ever watched and followed their manga to the end crying so happy meeting someone who loves it too!

I once have a discussion in skype group chat with someone about mahouka koukou no rettousei and we ended up having like 300++ notification sents to others I think hahaha

But yes I love love love Reborn. That's why I got very interested in Italian and try some out in rp >w<  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:26 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Bums me out that Renji wont be able to attend this party >3<... He would had a blast~ xD

He would have been the party crasher. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:28 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

o3o i joined the dark one but it doesn't seem like my cup of tea so to speak so after doing a check list after this post, i'll be quitting it. I did like the photo they sent in the invite but... Eh, i'm picky about my guilds and there forum set up... Kinda a bad habit ^^"

I understand. ^_^ I've not joined theirs yet, so I will say no to their invite. Besides, their focus is on team rocket so I'm really interested in baddies

AND DID YOU JUST SAY KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN???!!!!! One of the best animes I've ever watched and followed their manga to the end crying so happy meeting someone who loves it too!

I once have a discussion in skype group chat with someone about mahouka koukou no rettousei and we ended up having like 300++ notification sents to others I think hahaha

But yes I love love love Reborn. That's why I got very interested in Italian and try some out in rp >w<

Idk that anime XD but i know KHR! people also made Psycho-pass Season 1 and 2 and they have a comic book series under construction, only has 1 chapter but its about a detective who ONLY does the barter system XD he traded a old brush for a fallen old tooth, and he traded the tooth for a old can of soup way past its prime and yeah... somehow he ends up moving his shitty home ontop of a sky scraper XD its just ******** silly i love it!?

And srsly, one of these days i'm making a KHR! guild, i know the anime system by heart so making it into a guild would be childs play... mostly because... i have 75% of it down xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:31 pm
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

o3o i gave it a shot, just... wasn't my style even tho one of my fav actors is a Kpop singer xD

I had a female friend that has an unhealthy obsession with Kpop and was driving up the wall with it. Gahh! It makes me furious just thinking about it. She would make me sit down at her computer and watch high-def music videos of Super Junior and have me watch her preform their dance as she played the video at the same time, mirrored -- and then proceeded to tell me the life stories of each member of the 10-man pretty-boy-dance group while telling me which ones were her favorites and then which ones were her mother's favorites. Everywhere I went with her, she was singing the japanese versions of the songs and showing me dance moves. I wish I could repress those memories... T-T (I hate SPY so much [/rant] )

Honestly, because of her, I can't stand K-pop -- even though I listen to jpop/visual-kei bands and have even met Miyavi in real life.

I too would be pissed about that XD hell if someone wants to know something of Naruto,Cowboy bebop, or One piece or Katekyo hitman Reborn! i am your man o3o i know those animes inside and out, but i tend to rant so all ya have to do is say "STOP!...Stop it." XD and i get the message xD

There's a clear difference about being knowledgeable on a particular franchise and then there's unhealthy obsession.

If you were to tell me about those animes without me inquiring, I'd find it interesting and probably ask more questions and see what other series you liked. Now, if you were to shove only those things down my throat and was persistant about it, almost constant, I'd probably begin to hate those series. (save for Cowboy Bebop. Nothing could ruin that for me xP )

I know I can be obsessive over things (don't get me started on Metal Gear or Gundam), but not on that girl's level. No matter how many subtle eyerolls and loud sighs I gave, she never took the hint. >< Car rides with her were particulary excruciating. Trapped and forced to listen to retellings of fantasies of what she'd do with her favourite members in real life, and how they'd fall in love with her blue eyes on first sight *shutters and vomits* .

Well i like to know them like the back of my hand, like one of my best friends little brothers i dislike MASSIVELY with good reason so if he sets me up for a naruto moment, i will start fireing away because he despises naruto XD some time i do bring it unprovoked which is usually always my BAD XD but if you were interested in a series, i always start with the basic knowledge, like the "power" that anime uses and what not and then start talking about the characters. I try to keep it simple, yet interesting xD

And Renji would behave... kinda, unless you spilled punch on him in which case he "spill" punch on you xD pretty much be:

Chick: "omfg! i'm sorry for staining your shirt."
Renji: [flings cup a bit and spills his drink on her top] "...Oops." [walks away]

XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:42 pm
shadowabyss1301

Idk that anime XD but i know KHR! people also made Psycho-pass Season 1 and 2 and they have a comic book series under construction, only has 1 chapter but its about a detective who ONLY does the barter system XD he traded a old brush for a fallen old tooth, and he traded the tooth for a old can of soup way past its prime and yeah... somehow he ends up moving his shitty home ontop of a sky scraper XD its just ******** silly i love it!?

And srsly, one of these days i'm making a KHR! guild, i know the anime system by heart so making it into a guild would be childs play... mostly because... i have 75% of it down xD

Ah Psycho-pass, I heard of that anime. Not having gotten the chance to watch the episodes yet 'cause of studies and the guild taking up my time but yes I plan to watch it. That detective sound hilarious xD I'm sure I will love the silliness once I got the time to read it.

Once your guild is done, send me an invite. You must send me an invite 'cause I really really going to love it alot! >w< I've not joined any guild related to the series yet but I pretty sure I know alot about the series. My favorite is Hibari Kyoya and Mukuro rivalry and the pic Shadow of Miracle used for Antonio is actually Xanxus's 10 years self in the ten years arc! His white lion is amazing though I love Natsu better o3o cute! haha and the orange lion can transform into a black cape xDDDDDD  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:50 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Ah Psycho-pass, I heard of that anime. Not having gotten the chance to watch the episodes yet 'cause of studies and the guild taking up my time but yes I plan to watch it. That detective sound hilarious xD I'm sure I will love the silliness once I got the time to read it.

Once your guild is done, send me an invite. You must send me an invite 'cause I really really going to love it alot! >w< I've not joined any guild related to the series yet but I pretty sure I know alot about the series. My favorite is Hibari Kyoya and Mukuro rivalry and the pic Shadow of Miracle used for Antonio is actually Xanxus's 10 years self in the ten years arc! His white lion is amazing though I love Natsu better o3o cute! haha and the orange lion can transform into a black cape xDDDDDD

on miracle image, your wrong XD close, CLOSE but far from the target xD its this jackass:

http://www.zerochan.net/Koujaku
http://www.zerochan.net/1844717 - the actual image o3o

Even i could tell it wasnt Xanxus because Xanxus has like no solo images, and he doesn't have that kinda scar over his face~ xD and more often than not, hes holding his signature weapon~ xD Plus... Xanxus doesn't smile XD and Renji kid picture was actualy Xanxus o3o just child form~ XD

Hell i googled the image(With the powa of right clicking~!) and that guy showed up and the 100% image XD

O3O i'd totally send you a invite XD i WAS in a KHR! guild. I handled the Mare boss ring because of how OP it is but since i left being a VC because of reasons, i was baby sitting a giant a** dog so yeah~ Now that ring up for grabs and i cant do anything and it might not even be in the guild, which sucks o3o

-edit-

Now i feel like a douche for crushing that "Miracle was using Xanxus image" thing >3<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:35 am
shadowabyss1301

on miracle image, your wrong XD close, CLOSE but far from the target xD its this jackass:

http://www.zerochan.net/Koujaku
http://www.zerochan.net/1844717 - the actual image o3o

Even i could tell it wasnt Xanxus because Xanxus has like no solo images, and he doesn't have that kinda scar over his face~ xD and more often than not, hes holding his signature weapon~ xD Plus... Xanxus doesn't smile XD and Renji kid picture was actualy Xanxus o3o just child form~ XD

Hell i googled the image(With the powa of right clicking~!) and that guy showed up and the 100% image XD

O3O i'd totally send you a invite XD i WAS in a KHR! guild. I handled the Mare boss ring because of how OP it is but since i left being a VC because of reasons, i was baby sitting a giant a** dog so yeah~ Now that ring up for grabs and i cant do anything and it might not even be in the guild, which sucks o3o

-edit-

Now i feel like a douche for crushing that "Miracle was using Xanxus image" thing >3<

Nope, you're not douche. >w< You've simply refreshed my memory and reminded me of something I've forgotten. Sadly I've not been quite in touch with anime world; too busy with rl TT^TT

But yes, you've made a good point, something I overlooked because I thought the artist simply forgot to include or other reason--the scar on his face.

I'm a boss!

I know he doesn't smile at all and Miracle's Antonio pic has a soft smile but once again I've assumed that it was the artist's idea of drawing their favorite char with a smile on his face despite his personality. It's normal IMO, 'cause I've seen many pictures of characters with personality that cold, detached, arrogant, and etc and they sometime are drawn to smile, usually a small smile. Of course, I didn't go googling miracle's image when I saw it for the first time. I jumped to conclusion 'cause a few similiarities on it such as attire, posture, ponytail, and the scar on his chest. The scar I assumed it must be signs of frostbite from when his adoptive father frozing him in ice with Primo's power. But I guess I should've realized it wasn't Xanxus because the hair bang and, just as you have pointed, the face's scar. Oh and there should be red feathers at his right neck.

That guy in Miracle's pic, I've never seen him before. I don't really follow updates in anime world often now but guess he isn't bad o3o

And I read this post before you went editing it but just didn't have the chance to reply right away. So, yea I saw the mention of custum familigia/group you said which is cool, and the Lance and OZ. This Lance guy looks like another character of yours I haven't met yet but probably just as good as Oz and Renji.

Btw, I thought all the Mare Rings were sealed in the past by Arcobaleno. o3o? So what was the guild's plot? And yes, mare rings are quite OP and I guess because of having ability to communicate with another version of yourself from countless different parallel worlds did make Byakura go antagonist. Like the his mentality can't take it. His last battle with Tsuna was ended with some flashback and talking/thinking to himself about how Tsuna doesn't see the way he did.

Edit

I'll definitely join your guild once you make one o3o and don't really mind joining the custum group or something you have mentioned.  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:10 am
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

Its not for everyone. I personally like the dancing concept and the sound of the music. I have no idea what they are singing about but I think its catchy.

My Aunt thought i'd like a Kpop band called "Chocolate babys" or something along that line and i sat there for 5 minutes shaking my head at the video and when it was done i looked at her and said "Why... Did you think id like this?"
Aunt: "Well you like anime, and i know you like black lagoon so i thought this would work~"
Me: "....I am a ******** skeleton figured man... Yes i LOVE anime, YES i love Music. Majority of my playlist on youtube are Amv videos... But NO!? This... Its just better to call you dumb." [gets up and leaves to the other room]

XD is how i reacted to my aunt attempt of knowing me.

I have never heard that group.........I like anime....maybe love would be more appropriate.
......are you sure it was k-pop or j-pop?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:12 am
Alexia SeeYa
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

I see! Not only me got the invitation. I've once got invitation from Team Snagem long ago, but rejected 'cause life said no.

Just curious question: are you planning on joining theirs? On the outside, they do look interesting o3o though I tend to join guild I know atleast one familiar to me there

I'm discussing about the Guild with them. I think it would be rather interesting if someone else came with me into the Guild.....  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 am
Hitsukei
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Hope the kind

I ain't that crazy/disrespectful to do that to anyone. That is taking K-pop to an extreme level. I barely know the member's names. I'm more interested in the songs than those that sing them. Yes, there are definitely quite a bit good looking people but I'm not so obsessed with it that I would ever push it on someone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:16 am
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

Lion heart! 100%

..............The song is good but I'm not a 100% fan of the video.....

I guess your right it wasn't too goo

I personally liked the 'You Think' video over the 'Lion Heart' one but it sort of reminded me of MrMr for some reason. Lion Heart was humorous but I've seen quite a bit of humor in MV before.

who else do you like? I personally love vixx

There are a number of groups that I really like but right now my focus has been put on BTS just because I believe they are pretty boss at dancing.....its interesting watching them dance.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:18 am
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Never mind....the Employees can't post yet......
Guess they'll just have to keep waiting, huh?
Meanwhile, does this mean Heart and the other employees get to try and block out the sounds of a party while trying to sleep xP

Well...I think that depends what kind of party each house decides to host. I can just see it now.......Heart barging into the party with not the most pleasant of faces to wear......not a pretty sight. Everyone needs their beauty sleep....and to think that not even the Employees get to join in on the fun.....

Since its the first day I would think that the school officers might go patrolling about. I have no idea if they have all their equipment yet or not.

Haha, I could see this happening -- Heart crashing the party because it's keeping her awake all night. Though, fortunately for her, I doubt Salamence would ever party that hard, haha.

It's possible that the two officers might go patrolling together during the same hourse just to become familiarized with the same route around the campus during day and night hours. There's also no reason why they wouldn' t have all their equipment on day one. If something did happen, how would they be prepared for it? I think in the PM I sent you, there's a list of all the items that'd be available to the guards :3

I did get/recieve/read your PM but I'm also waiting for Shadow so I can better visualize my work schedule :3

Who knows what sort of crazy female teachers we have in Salamance. Never judge a book by its cover as they say.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:19 am
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

Bums me out that Renji wont be able to attend this party >3<... He would had a blast~ xD

Physically or emotionally?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:26 am
I'm glad to see some Pokemon fans are also K-pop and J-pop fans ^w^ I haven't seen many of them, but then again I guess I haven't really been looking  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games