Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:30 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen, "Really? There's other things other than the house huh?" She let out a sigh, "Are they dangerous? Because if so, I hope you or Carter know how to deal with them...god knows I wouldn't know how."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"You'll be fine, as long as there's a Partiarch and a Shrine Maiden in the home." Jaecen raised a hand before pointing back to the kitchen. "That'd be me and Kuro..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:54 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, exhaling as if relieved, "Okay...I'll be sure to keep that in mind." she said with a small smile. She then looked at Jaecen and grabbed onto his collar, bringing her face close to his, "Then that means I should...stay close to you...right?" As it seemed she was close to kissing him, Shinochi's ship had arrived outside the entrance of the manor. She watched as the ship landed and pulled away from Jaecen, letting go of his collar, "Shoot...I thought she'd take a little bit longer.

Shinochi's ship had opened with her exiting out of it. She looked at the place, her ears twitch, "Wow...this place is pretty cool." she said as she closed and locked up her ship. She walked through the entrance gate, waving over to Tsuyoi and Jaecen.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:06 am
Jaecen Light

"Well, I, uh..." He went quiet as Shinochi appeared. Jaecen nodded his greeting. "She can travel pretty quick..."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:08 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled, "Well, it is Shinochi...she can be a speed demon when it comes to driving ships."
Shinochi's ears twitched as she was walking towards them, "I heard that! And it's speed kitten thank you very much." When she finally stood in front of them, she smirked at the two, "Hope you two haven't been eloping too much." She then brought her attention to the house, which had been bothering her the very moment she arrived. Her ears perked up as she looked at the house, sensing that Kurona and the others were inside, but that wasn't it. She could sense more, which put her in a curious mood.
Tsuyoi's face turned red, "E-Elope!? D-Don't be ridiculous!" she said, looking away.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:29 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X stared at the thing that was to be dinner. She stared at it until she started to smell smoke. She came out of her trance and the smoke smell disappeared.

"Im not hungry....I think. Im not sure."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:49 am
Jaecen Light

"It's not really eloping if people know where we went...." Jaecen said, not all too pleased. He looked to Tsuyoi, then back to Shinochi.

Kurona raised her head. "Ah, that cat-woman is here." She said.
Nami looked to X. "Y've gotta eat somethin'.Goin' hungry's no' good at all."
Kurona returned her attention to the kids. She pat X on the head. "She's right. you don't want to waste away, even if you can't tell your hungry or not."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:35 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi noticed Shinochi eyeing the house, wrapping her arm around Jaecen and resting her head on his shoulder. "So? What do you think Shino?"
Shinochi's ears twitched, looking at Tsuyoi and Jaecen, "Huh? Oh, uhh, well," she scratched her cheek and looked around, then randomly pointed at the ponds, "I'm lovin the ponds. They're good accessories to the house." she said.
Tsuyoi sighed, "That's good, but I meant the house, not the yard, stupid." she said, chuckling a little.
Shinochi laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head, "Ohh, the house itself!" She looked at the house again, her ears twitch as they perked up, "You uh, want me to be honest? Or do you want me to be polite?" she asked before looking back at the two of them.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:02 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen half smiled. "Try not to offend the house..."
He put his arm around Tsuyoi's waist and waited.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:18 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X looked a bit confused then sighed
"um, ok.....can I have some then. I don't know how much to take so....I mean...im still used to...um....tiny portions"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 am
Jaecen Light

The twins looked at one another. Erin grinned while Nami rubbed her chin, with a thoughtful frown. "Ye've got t'eat a butt ton if y'want what big sis' got."
Nami's face went red and she folded her hands over her chest. "Don' be talkin' like tha' t'a young'un! She don't be needin' t'know about that!"
Ene tilted her head, slightly confused. "I... Don't get it."
Kurona shook her head. "Tsk, tsk. It's better that you didn't get it, Ene. They are a pair of brigands, after all.... Shame on Jaecen for leaving you guys."
Ene leaned on Kurona's shoulder. "S'not like Papa had a choice in th'matter...."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi's ears went down, "Huh...be polite huh?" she folded her arms and looked down, closing her eyes. Her ears perked up and stayed that way, "Well, I'm not gonna say personally how I feel about it, but I can say that I know that it's no ordinary house." She then opened her eyes again, looking at the two, "As useful as it is against intruders, I hope you guys know what you're doing." She then shrugged, "Still, I'm impressed Mr. Jaecen Light, how did you do it?" she said, looking at Jaecen.
Tsuyoi hummed a little before speaking, "You know, I am actually a little curious too. Did Master Carter help?"

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:01 am
Jaecen Light

"No, I didn't do a thing." Jaecen muttered his next sentence under his breath. "He created the damn thing."
A chill went down Jaecen's spine. He looked both ways before returning his attention to the two. "How about we drop the subject...? It's still a little creepy. Has been since I was a kid."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:22 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X seemed confused. She saw a plate and started to put some of the food onto the plate.

"heh, I bet Jaecen could eat more than you, Erin." she grinned big putting down the challenge, so she wouldn't have to eat much.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:31 am
Jaecen Light

Erin snorted triumphantly and folded his arms. "Now, why would I wanna eat like him?"
Nami raised a finger, bringing up a point. "Because, you do eat like a vacuum cleaner."
He dropped his head. "Shaddup..."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games