Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:04 am

Red slipped into the kitchen

"oh, theres someone here, i thought i could grab a snack before my next prank bout" the last bit murmered

he reached up to a tin marked biscuits

"ooh milk choc digestives"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:45 pm

"well it's not that confusing when you-" he notices the person coming into the kitchen. "think about it..." he picks up the fruits that he was going to use for flavoring. "if you make a cake, you don't have it made entirely out of milk. if you drink milk, it's made entirly out of milk. when you bake the cake, the water and certian chemicals evaporate and only the flavor and texture of milk is left." he sees the guy reaching for the biscuits. "i wouldn't eat those, they've been expired for over a month."

i-am-a-dreadnaught

nioie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:41 pm

Shrugging" I never thought of it that way you like to bake I guess? Just by looking at what your trying to do..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:23 pm

M00NSTRIDER
"ok ok...well before we get back to dancing...ya wanna get a drink?"

"Sure, I'm parched and need something to quench it." Crystal replied as they walked over to the bar.

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100

i-am-a-dreadnaught

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:17 am

"what do you mean 'trying to do?'" he questions. "i'm not trying, i'm attempting... and also, as soon as i get milk i'm making this cake."
the bugs return with a gallon of milk being carried on top of them. "there you are," he says while leaning over to pick the milk up, then he starts to make a cake. "you guys can leave now." and the bugs just go down through the cracks in the tiles. he looks at nioie's face of terror. "i'm guessing you don't like bugs?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:36 am

"uhh not really" she said as her face showed the look of total terror and she shuddered "isnt trying and attempting the same thing I always thought it was?"

nioie

i-am-a-dreadnaught

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:46 am

"trying is the excuse form of attempting. if you say 'but i tried' you were attempting, but without the actual effort. if you say 'but i attempted it' then you are saying that you actualy put hrd work into it. unless the job doesn't require hard work..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:31 am

nioie tilts her head to the side in utter confusion her eyes have a questiongley look in them "umm ok?"

nioie

i-am-a-dreadnaught

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:17 am

he sighs while putting the cake into the oven. "well, what were you looking for in here? cake?" he says as he sits on the counter.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:04 pm

Nioie rubbed the back of her head and laughed nervously" I was well um getting a snack then I well... Bye" she ran from the kitchen back out into the courtyard she placed her hand on a tree for support from being winded

nioie

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:47 am

Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER

"Sure, I'm parched and need something to quench it." Crystal replied as they walked over to the bar.
Rei ordered some soda for them both"so...what do you as far as a job?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:32 am

he just stares at the door. "that was almost as weird as when i try to heal someone."

i-am-a-dreadnaught

nioie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:04 am

catching her breath she walked to the fountian looking in her reflection rose from the water a neat trick she had learned to do she can do it for anyone and make it move waveing her hand it waved it hand to wagging her tail he water her wagged its tail to
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:53 pm

Red was still standing by the counter, a biscuit half in his mouth and staring at the boy...considering the only words he heard, he ate it anyway

"i've survived worse, some out of date biscuits wont hurt me"

he then realised that he missed half of the conversation.
he mentally shrugged and binned the biscuits

Shadow391

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shiva_Chaos

Romantic Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:13 pm

M00NSTRIDER
Waternymph15
M00NSTRIDER

Rei ordered some soda for them both"so...what do you as far as a job?"

"Well, I work down at the music store on first street." Crystal replied as she took a sip of her soda.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games