Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:39 pm
I have and I see the dislike. But it's good maybe you can rally people and kill the creator or maybe chop off his thumb so he won't make another bad Resident Evil game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:42 pm
It doesn't matter, because then Capcom as publishers, would just hire someone else to make a bad RE game.

No, I like my alternative better. I pretend like RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles never happened. And I'm not gonna bother acknowledging RE5, or any future RE title.

As far as I'm concerned, what happened after Code Veronica is up to my imagination.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:44 pm
Are you going to play 5? or not?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Absolutely not. I'm not even going to look at any upcoming trailers for it, including the one that came out recently. I'm totally isolating myself from future RE.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:51 pm
Well I don't blame you two disappointments in a course of two years is good enough but I am still going to play the new one to grasp what Capcom wants to happen to the story.

Hears' a random question? Do you like the Wii version of Resident Evil 4?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:52 pm
I saw the trailer. It's odd. I don't understand why tentacles shoot from everyone's mouths but I guess I'll learn eventually.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:53 pm
Yeah, well, playing RE4 almost ruined all the other RE games for me. Isolation is the only way I can still love RE1, 2, 3 etc.

I only tried RE4 Wii briefly, but not. It's the same story as the others, so what's the difference?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:55 pm
Well good point I was just wondering... I mean I thought it was ok but Resident Evil (the remake) was better..  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:57 pm
Besides, the Wii version was just a way for Capcom to further milk a successful game, and the fanboys actually bought into it. It's pretty sad to imagine that there's probably nearly a million people out there who have RE4 on GameCube, PS2 AND the Wii.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:59 pm
I only played it on the PS2 I am not getting a Wii so... Yeah... I just hope they get the cruel awakening they need to fix the problems from four and make in more like the genre says is should be..  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:06 pm
Awakening? Well, money seems to be the best sedative, so no, they won't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 pm
I still hope though.... Or at least a cut point so original players might come back like with the camera angles and some scariness.... I mean I might not have liked the camera angles but it did bring in the element of surprise. which was bad in some cases  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:14 pm
If by bad you mean you got eaten, then it's GOOD. Because that's the part where the scares come in.

Either way, I won't be coming back. Even if they reintroduced the old gameplay, they'd still be acknowledging the existence of RE4, which ruins the storyline, so it's a lost cause.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:18 pm
Good point... and yes I didn't explain that well so yeah I guess I mean good XD  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Of course, it's not gonna happen, but if by some miracle, they made an RE game and said, "Now, the way we're doing the storyline is, we're pretending like RE4 and UC never happened and we're bringing zombies and T-Virus and Umbrella back." then I'd definitely get into RE again.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games