Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:53 pm
Mitoko smiled at the man.
"Who said I was surprised Solaris? I know of your kind, I've done my research over the years. Your kind is nothing new to me."
Mitoko saw him move behind him. When Solaris' fist was closing in on his back he swung his fire sword up behind him blocking the hit.
"Dont be surprised that I blocked that, but I saw your every movement. You've underestimated me."
Mitoko spun around wrapping his wings around himself then flinging them outward. Feathers flew from his wings with amazing speed toward Solaris. His feathers could pierce metal. He darted past Solaris intent on keeping him from Amber.
"You will not have them!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:56 pm
Izil listened to the deranged man speak, finding him to be both unsettling and haugthy for whatever he was. No one was above being brought down a peg, and it was his beliefe no one had the right to kill anyone.

The movement the man made was quick, that was no lie, and it took a second for Izil to register what happened.
"Enough of this!"
He yelled at the person, bringing down the staff pole so it hit the ground hard. From that point, in a second, the room filled with shadows, turning the well lit waiting room into a pitch black hole.

Being that it was his creation, he could move around freely, and he did so to get near to Mitoko.
"Come on... this isnt the time or place..."
He hissed into Mitoko's ear. It didnt sound liek the priest at first, but hte undertones gave him away. As he did that, a piece of the shadows broke away and fled to Ambers room, if anyone could understand the message the shadow carried, it would be James. And it simply said, run.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:02 pm
James started to panic. He though about it and garbbed the nearest doctor and asked if she was good enough to be out of the hospital. He said no. "Amber.....please wake up. I'm not even half as strong knowing your hurt.......I need you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:03 pm
Solaris dodged most of the feathers, but just to show how much he did not care for pain, he let one hit his arm. It went through his arm, and Solaris just took it out like it was nothing. Solaris jumped out of the window before he was enveloped in the shadow and started walking on the outside windows and wall of the hospitable and tried to find Amber. Solaris noticed the moon was coming and the sun was leaving, he had to get out of there soon. Solaris saw Amber's room and crashed in through the window. "Your soul is mine!" Solaris said with a smile.

Solaris lux

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:08 pm
Mitoko ran off towards Amber's room and burst through the door after Solaris crashed into the room.
"This may not be the time or place, but I dont think that matters Father."
Mitoko looked at Solaris' arm and smiled. He ran in front of Amber so that he was directly in the path of Solaris. He stood his swords on end and began to laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:08 pm
"You sir, have just messed with the wrong king."
James summoned a shadow that envloped the whole room, blocking the exits. There was no escape. a song echoed in the room.
"The king and his men,
Stole the queen from her bed,
And bound her in her bones,
The seas beggared,
And bide their powers,
Were we will we'll rome,

Yo ho,
All hands,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die,

Yo ho,
All together,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die."  

FallenWithGrace

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:11 pm
((NO FIGHTING IN THE HOSPITAL OR YOU WILL ALL BE KICKED OUT!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:12 pm
ZombieJeff
((NO FIGHTING IN THE HOSPITAL OR YOU WILL ALL BE KICKED OUT!))
(sir, I have no control of the matter. we wanted to take it outside, but he started it inside.)  

FallenWithGrace

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:14 pm
((OOC thats they way it happend, read up, both me and the good Father said to take it outside. then he attacked))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:15 pm
((I dont' care, you should have ignored him and wited for me. I"m tired of people not thinking when it comes to this ******** hospital. You wait in the waiting room you don't come barging in inless its an emergency.

HOnestly, no one even tried to consider the fact that theres only on healer here...))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:16 pm
((Unfortunatly Fallen is correct, we can only control so much of another characters actions.

Something stopped Izil in his tracks, whipping around he looked over the darkened room as if he was looking at it normally.
"He isnt here."
He cursed under his breath, which was getting heavy and labored. With a wave of his hand he sent the shadows through out the hospital, filling every empty room as it spread. If he wasnt in it, they left and continued on like a living mass.

A sudden realization hit him and he knew exactly where the creature was going. Dashing off he headed toward Ambers room, following the shadows as they moved quickly. As he reached the room the shadows disappeared from the halls and seemed to melt back into Izil.
"Enough of this! You have no idea what you could be doing to the innocents in this place!"
He yelled at the currently blackened room. It irritated him that this man wanted to fight, but it down right angered him that they would try and fight in a hospital.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:18 pm
(well sir. How were we to know that you would log on soon. It could have been hours before you logged on and our charaters could have been killed. We insisted on going outside.
You really shouldn't be yelling at us. Yell at the one who started it.)  

FallenWithGrace

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:19 pm
((OOC then post it in the first post describing the Hospital, and post in the rules that you cant fight here!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:27 pm
(shall we continue?)  

FallenWithGrace

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:30 pm
((NO you shant. I don't car ewhat your lame a** excuses are, your all out of the hospital NOW))

A man with a maks and a starange suits came charging in. One by one, he grabed the people and, uncerimoniously threw them out of the building, and then with a large knife in one hand and a pistol in the other, prepaired to chace them frojm the imidiate area.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games