Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:01 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
" What I believe she means Namine Is that you guys are some how related and because of that, they can use both of you as leverage to get Ishouniis Father out of hiding" Daermon said

exactly........*goes into coma*
ok.*i hope Ishounii will be fine after she wakes up again.

((not exactly she dies later!! nah, really I dunno))

@_@
((if die then i be sad.))

((aw don't worry, be happy, don't worry, be happy *starts to sing the song*)) ((I'm gonna log, I'll be on later today guys, see ya!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:03 am
Guess I gotta get goin too guys... is three my time, night peeps  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:05 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
" What I believe she means Namine Is that you guys are some how related and because of that, they can use both of you as leverage to get Ishouniis Father out of hiding" Daermon said

exactly........*goes into coma*
ok.*i hope Ishounii will be fine after she wakes up again.

((not exactly she dies later!! nah, really I dunno))

@_@
((if die then i be sad.))

((aw don't worry, be happy, don't worry, be happy *starts to sing the song*)) ((I'm gonna log, I'll be on later today guys, see ya!!))
((same here, i going to sleep))((i will see everyone tomorrow then))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:28 am
*wakes up* ugh.....  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:50 am
Alita-520
*wakes up* ugh.....
your awake*goes over to her*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:16 am
Daermon didnt move. He was lost in thought. He was trying to figure out what he was going to do about that guy. The b*****d couldnt face him head on and he knew it. And Daermon couldnt find him. It frustrated him to levels of impossible amounts. With the b*****d overshadowing his friends, he was just giving Daermon another reason to tear his throat out. He held his head in his hands. Unable to get this out of his head, he went outside. It was raining by then, but he didnt care. He hoped the rain would give him ideas....and clear his mind.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:23 am
*namine follows him*Daermon are you ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:19 pm
" no...Im not...I cant help shake the feeling that something is going to happen...ANd I think is going to happen to you guys.I dont know what to do. For the first time in my life....I feel completely helpless" Daermon said, holding his head in his hands.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:28 pm
*puts her hand on his shoulder*I understand how you feel. I can't remember anything so i don't know who to trust and who to be afraid of.*looks at his face and smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:44 pm
" I just hope we can finish this and get your memory back....." Then Daermon had a thought " Do you think this is why Leon disappeared. WHY he left without saying anything?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:46 pm
It could be why he left, you just never know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:26 pm
*in the middle of forest* woah getting dizzy now * fall down and starts to transform* *hair changes eyes turn red and ears turn very sharp and he then gets pulled into the shadows*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:30 pm
i hope naota is ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:28 pm
" ah he can take care of himself...He has to be able to if hes lived for this long... " Daermon looked around " But I think we need to find something to eat..."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:35 pm
we do need food, but what if the person who after Ishounii and me comes back after us.*looks at him*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games