Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:48 pm
Cy looked to Vi and then back to the bound person. His eyes blazed red as he went over to the bound person and sank his fangs into the victim. He closed his eyes and drained the person dry.

Vi got up and went over to Urskil. She took his wrist and bit into it, moving his dagger from his wrist. She closed her eyes and fed from Urskil.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:53 pm
Urskil winced slightly as Vi fed from him, "I told you i'd let you fed from me longer the next time" He whispered as the pints lost began to slowly take affect on him... though it'd take another hour of her feeding from him to have him on the ground.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:02 pm
aria decided not to watch. She didn't want ot intrude upon them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Cy stopped feeding and gave the bound persons neck a quick snap killing the person. He stood up feeling much better but he still needed more. He licked his fangs and turned to Aria his eyes returned to their grey color. "Sorry i know its not pretty."

Vi continued to feed from Urskil unable to stop herself. Cy had to come over to her and force her to stop feeding. She did so and stood up after licking her fangs and Urskils wound.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:10 pm
"No... its ok..." Urskil said, his voice perfectly normal. He had used his powers to keep the blood flowing for her. "Vi, keep feeding, get your fill, you'll need it" He said offering his wrist.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:13 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy stopped feeding and gave the bound persons neck a quick snap killing the person. He stood up feeling much better but he still needed more. He licked his fangs and turned to Aria his eyes returned to their grey color. "Sorry i know its not pretty."

Vi continued to feed from Urskil unable to stop herself. Cy had to come over to her and force her to stop feeding. She did so and stood up after licking her fangs and Urskils wound.

"I understand. You have to do this to survive." she said.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:21 pm
"No im fine i just get carried away sometimes." Vi said as she stood. She turned to Cy and smiled then she turned back to Urskil. "So whats the plan now? Cy has S.6 trapped in a crystal ball and in a safe place. weve taken care of the facility. But i know s**t is still after us. Any plans?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:27 pm
"ok... well... first thought is this... we need strength... so... what they have in numbers, we make up for in powers... Aria... have you ever wanted to control the elements, and make them bend to your will?" He asked, his wound healed.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:28 pm
In another area far away. Conway dragged the body of the one who attack them. He knew that the thing was much stronger then him... maybe even more stronger... but then again if it knew of it's power it would of kill everything in sight.... But then again that wasn't the case. "You came back." said Roshan. "Yes sire. When will the rite begin?" Conway asked. "Well so far we need only the last four to be awaken... Conway I want you to find S. 1. It's the last one and the latest. The doctors reports have been long overdue. But then again you know what to do..." Said Roshan. "Yes, like S. 5 I will make sure that all measures are done to make sure the S.'s are revived." said Conway. Soon the computer blinks again at another area...

S. 3... revived. Doctor deleted....

S. 2.... being prepared....

S. 4 location found.... Nightmare sent to help in revival....

S. 1.... location unknow.....

"Good it seems the other three are doing their jobs." said Roshan. "I will see you later." Roshan dissapeared in a flash with the person Conway had capture. "Soon.... our task will be complete and we will get our rewards..." said Conway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:31 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"ok... well... first thought is this... we need strength... so... what they have in numbers, we make up for in powers... Aria... have you ever wanted to control the elements, and make them bend to your will?" He asked, his wound healed.

"Even thought the offer is tempting. I have to use my own powers to fight them. I have to grow stronger on my own. I need to help you all on my terms. Thanks for the offer thought." she said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:38 pm
"ok..." urskil said as he thought. "Ok... Cy is the strongest of all of us... i gave him my powers twice... or... wait... Vi... did a vortex surround my body earlier... when i was out?" He questioned her... it only meant one thing...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:38 pm
Cy and Vi waited and kept quiet. They had their own tricks up their sleeves that they had yet to reveal. Along with their true power as well as the combine power of them and the new powers Urskil gave them.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:41 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"ok..." urskil said as he thought. "Ok... Cy is the strongest of all of us... i gave him my powers twice... or... wait... Vi... did a vortex surround my body earlier... when i was out?" He questioned her... it only meant one thing...

Vi rsighed."I know something came near you it may have been a vortex. Of course i was half distracted at the time." She shrugged, her memory was not so good at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:47 pm
"So i'm not the only one..." He whispered as a figure completely shadowed walked up to them,

"You've never been the only one Urskilias... I've always been with you" Said the dark figure as Urskil's head quickly perked up, he recongized that voice.

"But..."

"Only you and I left..." Said the figure, turning to leave, "I'll be watching over you... and both you and Cy are the same strength... Cy perhaps a tad stronger..." The figure disappeared.

A tear fell down Urskils face... it was his father.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:52 pm
She was happy for Urskil. But something was wrong.... something worried her. Yet deep down inside she knew ace was in danger... yet she felt it was connected to her somehow... some reason more then that night so long ago... there were more to it... yet she didn't know what...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games