Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:38 am
It might be... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:11 am
Claire Redfield hands down  

Commanderdom_Omega

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:47 pm
LISA.

Though not brought into the game series untill the remake, it really was the Trevor family (in my opinion) who deserve credit for the sake of Umbrella. Used, abused, experimented: left to die! But, oh no! Not Lisa! She survived, maybe not her right mind, but she still survived. She was just an innocent little adolescent when they first began the... medical experiemnts. Her whole family probably put immense trust in Mr. Spencer as a client... her mother...father...maze....oh. All intelligence is lost. Forgive me. I love Lisa.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:50 am
Jill Valentine and Ada Wong. heart  

Hungsterr

IRL Healer

7,450 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Kali_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:10 am
Alexia Ashford and Ada Wong  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:35 am
A certain person ruined Alexia for me, I seriously hate Alexia now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:03 pm
That's why Capcom needs a new female villain, modeled after my personality, of course.

3nodding

I hate it when decent characters are ruined for my by others. Makes me want to break necks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:06 pm
NotteRequiem
That's why Capcom needs a new female villain, modeled after my personality, of course.

3nodding

I hate it when decent characters are ruined for my by others. Makes me want to break necks.
Yes, but.... If there was a character based on you, there's still a chance that some a*****e/b***h is gonna come along and ruin them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:57 pm
Yes, but no one could ruin me for you.

I'm too awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:51 am
Cindy Lennox from Outbreak knocks every other RE female out of the park. Not just in looks but in personality and character as well.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:59 am
Gamer_404
Cindy Lennox from Outbreak knocks every other RE female out of the park. Not just in looks but in personality and character as well.

Uhm.... She's a waitress... That alone puts her at least two spots back, behind Jill and Ada.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:03 am
Gamer_404

Well yeah... if you like them cute and cuddly... xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:13 am
Hell, if I wanted cute and cuddly, even Rebecca is a better candidate.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:13 pm
Personally, I like Jill, Sherry, and Claire. But out of all of those, Claire is my favorite female.  

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:30 am
So, to try and revive some of these...

You know I really didn't like either outfit that Claire wore. RE2, and CV, I didn't like them. In RE2, she had this annoying pink, which is like, "Whao. Tough biker chick, wearing pink!" It just didn't go well with the black she wore. At least I wasn't crazy about it...
And in Code Veronica, I dunno. It didn't make sense. Because even if those were her casual clothes, they look very uncomfortable, and I would imagine if she was to infiltrate an Umbrella building, she'd wear something more... Suitable for running. But moreso, I dunno, I just wasn't crazy about how it looked. Like, if I knew Claire in real life, I'd know her as the girl who has no taste in clothing.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff