Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:09 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
.... you killed her you b*****d you killed them all gonk crying ......

*she thinks*this is creepy* she pokes him harder
*gets up* i..i think hes talking about me

"he said something about my dad and your dad your mom and yuffie i thinl?" she scraached her head
he said something about killing them all and i killed sora and riku so i must have killed yuffie

"was damos with you then ..oh wait you dont remember but he was also talking about riku and sora fighting"
yes but he also said the person killed them all and i killed two of them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:11 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"he said something about my dad and your dad your mom and yuffie i thinl?" she scraached her head
he said something about killing them all and i killed sora and riku so i must have killed yuffie

"was damos with you then ..oh wait you dont remember but he was also talking about riku and sora fighting"

"but you didnt nesacarly did it you are really down on your self for this arnt you?" she looked at him  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:13 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"but you didnt nesacarly did it you are really down on your self for this arnt you?" she looked at him
yes and the worst part is i cant remember it but damos said i might when we get going  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:16 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

yes and the worst part is i cant remember it but damos said i might when we get going

"where are you gonig?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:18 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"where are you gonig?"
i dont know but i need to find out why im the keyblade master of darkness and not light like my father  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:21 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"where are you gonig?"
i dont know but i need to find out why im the keyblade master of darkness and not light like my father

"i was the master now just a fallower " she looked down" are you sure you dont know where you are going?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:54 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"where are you gonig?"

"i was the master now just a fallower " she looked down" are you sure you dont know where you are going?"
yes im sure but you can join us if you like because i need to learn more about the past  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:06 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"where are you gonig?"

yes im sure but you can join us if you like because i need to learn more about the past

"i can help you with thatjust ask me!" she looked up and smiled  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:11 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"where are you gonig?"

well im not the leader i barely know anything about my self *nudges damos with his foot* come on get up damos stop making me feel worse about myself  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:13 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

well im not the leader i barely know anything about my self *nudges damos with his foot* come on get up damos stop making me feel worse about myself

"hold out your key blade"  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:14 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

*holds it out*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:22 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

*holds it out*

"see you are the dark master" she looked it up and down"it was the same one my father had .......well when he was younger"  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:23 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

*holds it out*

"see you are the dark master" she looked it up and down"it was the same one my father had .......well when he was younger"
what the same one but what was the one in the grave yard it looked exactly like mine  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:28 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

*holds it out*

what the same one but what was the one in the grave yard it looked exactly like mine

" that was the same one too i might be from some one before us"  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:28 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

*holds it out*

" that was the same one too i might be from some one before us"
oh but why did it dissapear  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games