Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:26 pm
"Short, ruby red hair... slightly built... Selkie of course... his eyes here the same color as Hurdy's but alittle darker. He wore an attire that was dark purple with black stripes, hemmed in snow white fur... his hat was the same print, chocobo feathers propped from it," Kikuchi described best she could.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:32 pm
"Well...he sounds cute...I can't help but think of cuter guys though..." Hana sighed, turning pink. She shook her head, and paused for a moment. "Bal Dat...he sounds familiar...hmm...naw, must be my imagination!"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:35 pm
((I have the urge to play Bal Dat, his personality is so out there, he'll clash with Kikuchi every five seconds...))

"Makes me wanna see Bal Dat and his brigand again just for old times sake..." she shrugged.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:40 pm
((Haha...it'd be funny if you did...haha))

"Well...if I see him, maybe I'll know if I know him...hmm...Now I'm just really looking forward to going to Shella now...I wanna see Nammy..." Hana knew her statement was off-topic, but her mind was off-topic, and that's where it went.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:48 pm
((It's settled... I'm gonna play Bal Dat. xd ))

"Kikuchi? You missed me? I knew you did, I knew it!" chimed an arrogant voice, a famliar one to the Clavat.

"...you're kidding..." Kikuchi groaned, turning to see a trio in the road none too far, a Selkie dawned in stripes sat upon his caravan with a playful grin.

"Is that the Selkie thief?" Hurdy asked.

"Selkie thief-- dwa? Yes!I happen to be none other than Bal Dat of the infamous Striped Brigands!" he exclaimed confidently, jumping from the back of the caravan and walking toward the female Clavat.

"Selkies and Clavats make what?"

"Oi, Selkats of course," Kikuchi chuckled, when he was around she got to show her true, Yuke-like attitude, snippity and all.

"I'm flattered that you haven't forgotten."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:49 pm
Hana stared at Bal Dat for a few moments.

"Yep, I don't know this dummy..." she sighed. "And yeah...Nammy is much cuter...you can kep him, Kikuchi..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:57 pm
Hurdy was thrown back by Kikuchi's attitude toward this brigand, this... idiot...

"Kikuchi let's get going now and--"

"Boss! Boss!" cried Bal Dat's Moogle, Artimachion, "That guy looks like that swindler who cheated us of our loot!"

"........"

Bal Dat didn't say a word as he stared at the blonde preacher, "He does, doesn't he? Hey, dirt digging Clavat..." he cooed threateningly.

"Swindler? Not me!" Hurdy protested, "I'm but a preacher and--"

"Don't go on with your stupid fibs, damn cheating Clavat!" Bal Dat interupted.

"Don't get your hopes up, this is Hurdy and he is indeed a preacher. He and Gurdy are different people you single-minded lout," Kikuchi snapped.

"Your Yuke-tongue is no so pleasant you know, Kiku-foo," Bal Dat retaliated.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:58 pm
Hana began to walk around Bal Dat in a calculating manner.

"You remind me a lot of my brother...except he died...I think..." she sighed. "The guy went on a Myrrh caravan, and never came back, from what happened...oh well. I think he's dead anyway." Then after one quick look, she jabbed Bal Dat in the gut for a little jest.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:04 pm
Bal Dat flinched a smudge, though brushed off the action, "Ya-huh..." he said insensitively, "a shame~~"

He wasn't much for caravaning really, one could tell by way of the crystal dangling from his neck, "Kikuchi, so... you wanted to see me eh?"

"I regret that... Oi..." Kikuchi groaned.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:06 pm
"You're a b*****d...don't care at all...but of course, that's because you're so in love with Kikuchi, and your want of having Selkats with her..." Hana laughed a bit, and began skipping along the path. She wasn't going to be held back by other people to get to De Nam, and drag him to Leuda with her.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:09 pm
Hurdy got up and followed Hana, "Wait for me! I can't stand him anymore!"

"See you around, wanna-be theif," Kikuchi mocked as she followed after her companion.

"Gah..." Bal Dat simply sputtered, nose stained with pink, she gave a cocky cross of his arms, an expression to match the action, "Oh please, like I'd ever want to partake with a damn Clavat!" the brigand lashed out.

"Calm down boss!" stated Artimachion, "Don't listen to what they have to say! You can be a great thief and Selkie in no time!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:11 pm
"You are too much like my brother!!" Hana shouted at Bal Dat. "But the last time I saw him, I was eight...so I don't know him very well anymore...so it doesn't matter!" she laughed, though felt very sad. "The moron didn't take me with him...he left me with our mean controlling parents..." she muttered under her breath.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:15 pm
"Meh Gaj, hitch up the caravan we're going after them..." Bal Dat commanded as he hopped on board his caravan.

"Righty-o, boss!" the cheerful elder Selkie extrued as he snapped the reigns and the Papaopamus began up the road.

"I don't like the way he talked to you, Kikuchi," Hurdy said, "You should avoid folks like that."

"Bat Dat is harmless," Kikuchi said, "He acts before he thinks, oi."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:05 am
RedWorld
"Ohh, ohh! I know!" Shinryaku said. "Me and Suisho passed it once! I just forgot..... umm..... 2 blacksmiths..... crystal with a metal around it..." He thought hardly until he finally yelled out, "Marr's Pass! Yeah! Let's go there!"

"Okay then! To Marr's Pass!" Kara Ni grinned. She held the chalice over her head and started running to the caravan, but almost tripped over herself to stop, when she realized she could be running too far ahead of Shinryaku.  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:17 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
"Ohh, ohh! I know!" Shinryaku said. "Me and Suisho passed it once! I just forgot..... umm..... 2 blacksmiths..... crystal with a metal around it..." He thought hardly until he finally yelled out, "Marr's Pass! Yeah! Let's go there!"

"Okay then! To Marr's Pass!" Kara Ni grinned. She held the chalice over her head and started running to the caravan, but almost tripped over herself to stop, when she realized she could be running too far ahead of Shinryaku.

Shinryaku ran up to her. He then smiled a little. "Thanks for waiting for me," he said. Suisho was standing on a hill, smiling to herself. "I can't wait for the day..." she said. She then walked, her body disappering in the hills.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games