Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:42 pm
((Lol, i'm waiting for gants to post sweatdrop ..))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:38 pm
(i think teen titans is a weird name for a board IN a teen titan guild)  

Your Best Friend Bob

gants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:27 pm
(*looks for where he last posted*)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:12 pm
(remember frost still hasnt met akabane in this rp... i had accidently posted this in my rp sweatdrop )

(EDIT)
jinx was able to dodge akabane's attacks but only to the point where her whole right arm was hit with the knives he had thrown "aah" she yelled in pain she floated towards mamoth after acouple of seconds she fell mamoth quickly picked her up and just growled at akabane before he and gizmo left
(back to frost) " who are you?" frost said stepping back a bit you can tell that he was trembling a bit but even though he was scared he was thirsty as stupid and possibly funny it can be he just took out his water bottle and drank some of the none frozen water now im ready he thought putting the water bottle back in his pocket the reason he was trembleing wasnt because he was scared it was because he was weak at the moment he needs water to use his ice powers water from inside his body and when he runs out of water that he had drank his powers would automaticly use some from his body

(just to make this clear he was scared but that wasnt why he was trembling)  

gants

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:15 pm
Ame stood next to Akabane watching jinx and mamoth she didn't want them to do anything funny...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:19 pm
(sorry anyways im back)

they were finaly at the abondonded warehouse where that guy was waiting for them "hey come out!" he yelled then continued "we got you a present!"  

soalk

gants

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:07 am
(now im waiting for ha chan to post)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:25 am
gants
(now im waiting for ha chan to post)

(Lol!! blaugh !! Same here!))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

gants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:19 pm
soalk
(sorry anyways im back)

they were finaly at the abondonded warehouse where that guy was waiting for them "hey come out!" he yelled then continued "we got you a present!"

(not frost remeeember that other guy well this is him)

after awhile the man walked out "i didnt think that you were going to become loyal and so quickly too"he said, after had finished saying this he laughed alittle "hello there magnet" he said as he walked up to her "its nice to finaly see you again"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:27 pm
(i returned back here (on gaia) yesterday i cant believe i forgot about this im back)

she steped back a bit "who....who are you..?" she asked she had a surprised look on her face she felt a bit surprised and worried though  

tinyestagain

gants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:50 pm
tinyestagain
(i returned back here (on gaia) yesterday i cant believe i forgot about this im back)

she steped back a bit "who....who are you..?" she asked she had a surprised look on her face she felt a bit surprised and worried though

"oh come on dont play dumb dont you remember me? i was your lab partner"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:53 pm
"now that i think about it you do look like him i mean well you...well you know what i mean!....also now that i rembember we never finished project we were working on...oh and how did you escape anyways i myself barely escaped the accident in the lab?"  

tinyestagain

gants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:11 pm
"weeell" he just turned the palm of his right hand making it face up then he just made an ice ball just above the palm of his hand "you see iv always had these powers" he said laughing a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:15 pm
(aaargh sorry i gtg)  

tinyestagain

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games