Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:55 am
Ah. Alright...enjoy...your weed... sweatdrop *inches away and is gone*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:17 am
Yey! My quote was used! Thank you oh great Ice Maiden!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:47 am
*hands Bio a book called, 'A begginner's guid to being a b***h hermit'* Mehehehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:53 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yey! My quote was used! Thank you oh great Ice Maiden!
You are welcome. 3nodding  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:52 pm
So, Jab! Like my siggy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So, Jab! Like my siggy?
Heh, 'tis amusing. 3nodding

On a completely random note...I dyed my bangs easter egg pink for no reason. I've been waiting for the rednecks and prepies to make asses of themselves (like they usually do) about it. So far, knock on wood, I've only gotten "WTF?!" stares from old people. whee  

Das Jabberwockie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:30 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
So, Jab! Like my siggy?

On a completely random note...I dyed my bangs easter egg pink for no reason. I've been waiting for the rednecks and prepies to make asses of themselves (like they usually do) about it. So far, knock on wood, I've only gotten "WTF?!" stares from old people. whee
Awesome, if they do snap at ya, just reply with..."your just jealous".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:22 pm
Hey, I wonder how and why they came up with the title RESIDENT EVIL... Here's the thing: They could have kept it BIOHAZARD, but they decided to change it to Resident Evil... Now, we take that title for granted, that is one of the coolest titles ever, I think... It's up there with Mortal Kombat. But it has so much more meaning to it, since it's not even a quote or anything. Resident Evil...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Darth Moren

Sparkly Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:28 am
Sounds like a nickname that you'd give the creepy guy in an apartment building.

Me: "Who's that guy?"
Landlord: "Oh, he's our resident evil."

But I still love the games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:57 pm
Maybe the creators of the game used to live in an apartment with some people with no personality....and they wanted to kill them... whee  

Psi_Mu_Merc

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:38 pm
Still... I think Biohazard is cooler. It's like, Biohazard!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:04 pm
WhteUmbrella001
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
So, Jab! Like my siggy?

Awesome, if they do snap at ya, just reply with..."your just jealous".
Thank you and yes, but it has faded now. Sadly. crying  

Das Jabberwockie

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:42 am
I really like the title 'Biohazard'. Resident Evil really didn't fit the title of the first one, but two and three it kinda did. (You know with the entire town gone zombie thing) If you read into it, you could say that Evil is a Resident in some places. *waves to Evil* I suggest you don't use that bathroom, the toilet always clogs X3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
I really like the title 'Biohazard'. Resident Evil really didn't fit the title of the first one, but two and three it kinda did. (You know with the entire town gone zombie thing) If you read into it, you could say that Evil is a Resident in some places. *waves to Evil* I suggest you don't use that bathroom, the toilet always clogs X3
Dude! That's evil! (I know you're not a dude, it's just... yeah...)
But no, see the way I see it is, Resident is a person living in a place, right? So it's like, Evil is movin in and it ain't goin nowhere! It's here to say!  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kouichi Pendolse
Dude! That's evil! (I know you're not a dude, it's just... yeah...)
But no, see the way I see it is, Resident is a person living in a place, right? So it's like, Evil is movin in and it ain't goin nowhere! It's here to say!
Thats a pretty good concept. Personally, I like "Resident Evil" better IMO, but Biohazard works also.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games