Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i cant tell you."Angel started to run to the door.
*He quickly gets up and his chains shoot out and grab her around the waisyt. He brings her back towards him.*

"I need to know."
Angel starts to pull and hard as she could to get away from the chains on her."i cant tell you.... am sorry"
*Spikes protrude from the end of the chain nearest to him.*

"The more you don't tell me, the more spikes will come out. They will continue to move towards you, one by one, until they eventually reach the part wrapped around you. Those will be much larger than these here now. They will go all the way through you. It won't kill you, but it will put you in immense pain."
Angel tackels him and trys to get out of the chains."am sorry"
*The chains tighten and lift her into the air. More spikes pop out.*
comes into the church and sees whats happening "hey what the hell are you doing to her" runs at him  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i cant tell you."Angel started to run to the door.
*He quickly gets up and his chains shoot out and grab her around the waisyt. He brings her back towards him.*

"I need to know."
Angel starts to pull and hard as she could to get away from the chains on her."i cant tell you.... am sorry"

"The more you don't tell me, the more spikes will come out. They will continue to move towards you, one by one, until they eventually reach the part wrapped around you. Those will be much larger than these here now. They will go all the way through you. It won't kill you, but it will put you in immense pain."
Angel screams and says"sorry"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Now, you're going to tell me who took her and where I can find him. Otherwise, I swear I'll kill you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:33 pm
((people ignore me))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:37 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Now, you're going to tell me who took her and where I can find him. Otherwise, I swear I'll kill you."
"if you kill me he get more powerful!!!!"Angel was crying"its not my fault....that she dead....its his but you cant stop him....only i can....the probelm is that...i dont want to...expectly not what will happen to me if i win or lose....."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"if you kill me he get more powerful!!!!"Angel was crying"its not my fault....that she dead....its his but you cant stop him....only i can....the probelm is that...i dont want to...expectly not what will happen to me if i win or lose....."
"WHO IS IT?!?!"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:01 pm
hydra4
((people ignore me))
((i didnt. ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:03 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"WHO IS IT?!?!"
"i cant tell you.....i just cant...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:15 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"WHO IS IT?!?!"
*Spikes come out continuously and then stop just in front of her.*

"I won't ask you again. WHO THE ******** TOOK WANDA?!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:30 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"WHO IS IT?!?!"

"i cant tell you...."Angel beileved this was the end of her life. she calm closed her eyes.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:44 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"WHO IS IT?!?!"

"i cant tell you...."Angel beileved this was the end of her life. she calm closed her eyes.
*He hangs his head. The chains let her go.*

"Forget it. It's worthless. You won't tell me who took her. I can't even go to see her spirit. Is my life truly so meaningless?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:50 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"WHO IS IT?!?!"

"Forget it. It's worthless. You won't tell me who took her. I can't even go to see her spirit. Is my life truly so meaningless?"
Angel opens her eyes. and walks away from him and sits on a chair and thinks. Her eyes turn white and her voice is now wanda's"Hello?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:52 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Angel opens her eyes. and walks away from him and sits on a chair and thinks. Her eyes turn white and her voice is now wanda's"Hello?"
*Spawn looks over at her.*

"Wa....... Wanda?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:03 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Wa....... Wanda?"
"Al? is that you?" Angel body didnt move. only her lips moved.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:09 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Wa....... Wanda?"
"Al? is that you?" Angel body didnt move. only her lips moved.
"Wanda."

*He slowly walks over to her.*

"I don't believe it. How is it possible?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games