Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:32 am
May 15, 2006

A new addition is going into the "Resident Evil 101" thread. Player profiles are being added at this moment. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:54 am
May 15, 2006

New player profiles have been added:

Jill Valentine
Chris Redfield
Albert Wesker
Rebecca Chambers
Barry Burton

Keep checking back on more!

-MM212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:15 pm
May 26, 2006

New profile section updated in the "Resident Evil 101" thread. Heres whats new:

-Brad Vickers
-Joseph Frost
-Enrico Marini

Enjoy!

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:01 pm
It still bugs the hell outa me... In the 101 section, neither of the two notes about G-Virus are correct or relevant. All of the Tyrants were purely T-Virus creations. There was no Hybrid Tyrant unless you consider NYX to be one. Also, Nemesis was in research LONG before G-Virus was even in the works, so the second note isn't even relevant. I'd get rid of them myself, but you're still the boss man, Beta. So, please, Let me can them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
It still bugs the hell outa me... In the 101 section, neither of the two notes about G-Virus are correct or relevant. All of the Tyrants were purely T-Virus creations. There was no Hybrid Tyrant unless you consider NYX to be one. Also, Nemesis was in research LONG before G-Virus was even in the works, so the second note isn't even relevant. I'd get rid of them myself, but you're still the boss man, Beta. So, please, Let me can them.

I think the info was released sometime before Nemesis, so some of the info could be farfetched, if you want to rewrite or if you find another source, place her in. I'll see what I can do.

I don't know what Wikipedia has on it, but their sources are pretty accurate, just let me know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:45 pm
Well. other sources... What about Wesker's Report 2 that stated that they discovered traces of G AFTER sending out Nemesis, meaning that Nemesis was around even before G was discovered. Not only that, but there's that whole Nemesis file that you even have on 101 that disproves any relation of Nemesis to G-Virus.

As for the Tyrant. Well, T stands for Tyrant, all tyrants are of T-Virus only.
The only G-Virus monsters PERIOD were William Birkin and his embryos. The G in Outbreak was basically same thing as William's embyo's. That was the only G-Virus creations in RE.

So those two little notes at the end are false. Were probably rumors at one point, but no longer.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:37 pm
June 11, 2006

Thanks to Biohazard EXTREME, he informed me on a few loose ends on the T and G Virus in the "Resident Evil 101" thread. I've taken care of both files and did some updating. Any concerns please let me or Biohazard know.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:46 am
Glad to be of assistance. Just doing my job... Ah hell, I wish... If my job was to keep Resident Evil fans properly informed, I'd have my whole future set out for me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:10 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Glad to be of assistance. Just doing my job... Ah hell, I wish... If my job was to keep Resident Evil fans properly informed, I'd have my whole future set out for me.
Now all you need is a paycheck with benefits and you be pretty much set. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:27 pm
June 12, 2006

I've created a new banner for the guild. Decided to try something new. Let me know if it works and if not, we'll go back to the orginal. Thanks!

User Image

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:54 pm
I like it. I noticed it right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:08 pm
Sexy~ whee I love it~  

Uenna

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:27 pm
Cool banner. At first I didn't recognize the kiss mark, but then I saw Ada and said "...Oh yeah! In her letters." and then proceeded to whack myself upside the head. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:13 pm
Glad to see your taking a liking. I was first spectical.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:52 pm
For the record, Beta. Another thing that I found that bothered me is that you refered to Las Plagas as Virus on a few occasions. Las Plagas are a parasite, little insect like things that go inside and wreak havoc in the body, whereas a virus is an agent that isn't even defined as a living organism. So, Las Plagas aren't a virus, really.

Virus: ultramicroscopic infectious agent that replicates itself only within cells of living hosts; many are pathogenic; a piece of nucleic acid (DNA or RNA) wrapped in a thin coat of protein

Parasite: an organism that grows, feeds, and lives on or in another organism to whose survival it contributes nothing (Or in our case, slowly takes over and destroys the body)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games