Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:13 pm

Now THAT'S something that I wouldn't mind cuddling with late into the evening.

Okay, I'm going to stop before I get shot with the Rail Gun. xp
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:16 pm

lol lol lol I hear ya there. I'd be a little bit afraid he would eat me out of nowhere. Who knows what his Metalbolism(sp?) is like now. surprised

Little Freaky Girl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:22 pm

eek I'll make apologies for my gutter-ball mind later... but my eyes caught the WRONG section of your post.

Maybe this is a good indication that I need to get my a** to bed...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:26 pm

Wrong huh I don--------Oh. XD XD XD Let's try to keep this PG-13 razz haha what time is it where you are?

Little Freaky Girl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:29 pm

11:27 PM. I need to go to bed... Class in the AM. Boo.

Hey! You started it with your innuendo! Er.... you started it by setting off my innuendo meter!

Regardless... I'm quite fond of my UC screensaver and wallpaper that I snagged off of the official website. Very sexy.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:33 pm

Same time here in Florida. :O haha oops sorry. Oh really? I don;t really visit any Resident Evil sites anymore. sad All the ones I went to either died or suck now. I used to go on REfan alot. But that site is dieing. So I just come to the guild for my news. :]] Does this wall paper have that extremely sexy awsome shot of Wesker with the blood on his face? heart

Little Freaky Girl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:36 pm

No, sadly, but the screensaver is very purdy. I have the broken and bloody Umbrella as my wallpaper. You should really go have a looksie. You might be surprised.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:40 pm

Hmmmm.....? I think I might go check it out. Its on residentevil.com yes? I'll go see. Ah crap I accidently put my actual age. D: I can't get the " TOO YUNG LULZ " thing away. >.<

Little Freaky Girl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:52 am

Aww man! That sucks!! Open it up in another browser, or clear your cookies. biggrin Youngin.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:56 am

Hmm i dont know if this was talked about already(and if it was sorry) but i was going through the forums on the official RE site and their are rumors going around that HUNK might make a apperance in UC.
How cool would that be??
Playing as wesker is cool enough but adding in HUNK would double my pleasure biggrin
HUNKs had no more then like a page of lines through out the whole series and hes one of the coolest characters in the series XD

The Perfect situation

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:01 pm

Well, he WAS modeled, so he must play SOME part in the game. Unless of course, it's just another U.S.S. guy.

I'm not too crazy about that Tyrant in a white coat. I mean, orange glasses was bad enough, but with a white coat he looks like he should be advertising for a German car company.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:26 pm

Tyrant in a white coat with orange glasses?

Where the hell have I been?

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:31 pm

Well, I'm assuming not here.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:34 pm

Those pics are very curious... The first looks to be Hunk. The second? Looks like a bad Star Wars villain... unless it's Oswald E. Spencer... but that takes a lot to wrap your mind around.

It doesn't look like it should be related to Resident Evil... but then again, Los Gigantes threw me for a loop.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:36 pm

Yeah, compared to Salazar and other RE4 designs, this Tyrant actually looks pretty dignified.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games