Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinguberu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm
I have Leon's aftershave (cologne) :3 heart no kidding. *zomg loves*
it looks just like the container for the T-virus too X3 I love it so much.
and it smells so nice. waiii~~ xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:54 pm
Seems another Leon fan.... ninja Well, welcome aboard!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Catsoup_eater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:31 am
I have been a huge fan since the first one came out. I like Chirs and Wesker. Always root for the bad guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:18 am
Catsoup_eater
I have been a huge fan since the first one came out. I like Chirs and Wesker. Always root for the bad guy.
welcome  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tryboth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:18 pm
Aww, I never posted here. ;; That makes me sad.

So, lemme see..*goes through what I said in the request*
*cough*
I annoy a lot of people with my constant talk of Resident Evil. Okay, so, I have a thing for blowing off body parts of people...erm, dead people. It's totally natural, eh?

I've played as many games as I could [Code Veronica; RE2; RE0; Outbreak; RE1: Remake; Gun Survivor, RE4 etc. [I keep messing up in this post.]] until a while ago when the person who started me on it got arrested. Not that any of you care about that, but it was then that I stopped playing Resident Evil.

So one day I came across this fan made movie by the Bentley Bros. That turned me back into a semi-RE addict - not really.

Now I'm here with all my wonderful knowledge gained since two - or three- years ago.

How informative. And Jill's one of my favourite characters. <3

Well, besides that, I do like the Resident Evil movies. I've seen each at least, like, 15 times, was it? I forgot. Anywho! So, while everyone was watching it I was pointing at every detail that was like the games. Of course, I do agree with what was said a few pages back on how it's good that the movie wasn't an exact copy of the games.

So, yeah, that's all. *dies* Long. Oh, and I'm Katie, but some really cool people call me Crimson.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:18 pm
Tryboth
Aww, I never posted here. ;; That makes me sad.

So, lemme see..*goes through what I said in the request*
*cough*
I annoy a lot of people with my constant talk of Resident Evil. Okay, so, I have a thing for blowing off body parts of people...erm, dead people. It's totally natural, eh?

I've played as many games as I could [Code Veronica; RE2; RE0; Outbreak; RE1: Remake; Gun Survivor, RE4 etc. [I keep messing up in this post.]] until a while ago when the person who started me on it got arrested. Not that any of you care about that, but it was then that I stopped playing Resident Evil.

So one day I came across this fan made movie by the Bentley Bros. That turned me back into a semi-RE addict - not really.

Now I'm here with all my wonderful knowledge gained since two - or three- years ago.

How informative. And Jill's one of my favourite characters. <3

Well, besides that, I do like the Resident Evil movies. I've seen each at least, like, 15 times, was it? I forgot. Anywho! So, while everyone was watching it I was pointing at every detail that was like the games. Of course, I do agree with what was said a few pages back on how it's good that the movie wasn't an exact copy of the games.

So, yeah, that's all. *dies* Long. Oh, and I'm Katie, but some really cool people call me Crimson.
Welcome Crimson, from my knowledge I think you probably had one of the better request for the guild. lol
Anyway, good to see you chose the right guild and welcome aboard.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

ironbeast664

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:24 am
My name is Edwin , and I have been a Resident Evil fan since the 2nd installment of the game. I have played and have beaten all of the core games, and cant waith for the 5th installment!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:23 am
ironbeast664
My name is Edwin , and I have been a Resident Evil fan since the 2nd installment of the game. I have played and have beaten all of the core games, and cant waith for the 5th installment!!
Welcome aboard  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

CaptainCatfish

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:40 pm
Hello, I am CaptainCatfish.
I learned about Biohazard from a friend, and know I find myself undeniably in love with the series...
Love Two, Code:Veronica X and Four. Although I'm not too much of a fan of Leon or Wesker, I love Birkin, Salazar, Claire, Rebecca, Fraulein Ashford und Herr Ashford.
I also thoroughly enjoy particular yuri/yaoi pairings, Biohazard fandom crack and looking really, really closely at what exactly could have been some inspirations/connections with scenarios from the game and other media/history. For example, studying some real-life "equivilants" of the T/G-strains, or trying to peg exact mental/physical abnormalities with certain characters (Herr Ashford, Herr Salazar, etc...).

Again, "Hello", and thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:25 am
CaptainCatfish
Hello, I am CaptainCatfish.
I learned about Biohazard from a friend, and know I find myself undeniably in love with the series...
Love Two, Code:Veronica X and Four. Although I'm not too much of a fan of Leon or Wesker, I love Birkin, Salazar, Claire, Rebecca, Fraulein Ashford und Herr Ashford.
I also thoroughly enjoy particular yuri/yaoi pairings, Biohazard fandom crack and looking really, really closely at what exactly could have been some inspirations/connections with scenarios from the game and other media/history. For example, studying some real-life "equivilants" of the T/G-strains, or trying to peg exact mental/physical abnormalities with certain characters (Herr Ashford, Herr Salazar, etc...).

Again, "Hello", and thank you!
Welcome aboard  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

jee233

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:48 am
hi names jee ive bean playing re since i furst came out and ive completed every one sooooo kant wait till re5 looks soooo good  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:52 pm
Hey'llo! Thanks again to the admin who graciously let me in! -^-^- Lots of love to you.

And now to announce my love for RE.... *ahem*

First game was RE2 for the PS, and it ROCKED MY SOCKS! Then I ended up grabbing eveything RE related I could, resulting in my collection of the movies, Flash videos (Mainly by Legendary Frog, if you know him yay!), and Games Zero-4 and Veronica. Nothin for PS2 I'm afraid, seeing at I'm flat broke... *looks down at shoeless feet* crying

But still, thanks and all that good crap. Though I may be practically a hobo, I have found a place to be excepted. 4laugh  

[[Ninja Sammich Saka]]

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:02 pm
Welcome both. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:58 am
Welcome welcome  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:45 pm
Wheee I entered the guild of survial horror *looks around* cozy! *bows gently at the waist and smiles Claire-like* My name is Betty, I recently moved to New Mexico with my fiance Tish, she isn't as big of an RE fan as I am but that is okay not everyone can convince their seniour honours English teacher that the cast of RE are real people that you actually know xd
Well a little bit more about myself, I am a hardcore RE fan, I know that it takes 57 knife stabs to take down first phase Nenesis sweatdrop Yeah I had a lot of time on my hands when that game came out. But I am a Resident Evil 2 freak, in my eyes it is still the best RE...with RE: Remake and 4 in very, very close second.
In my seniour year Debate class I did the very well known 4//itchy//tasty report, and I had a lab coat and had fake blood and I did a really great job of slowly transforming into a zombie for my class. Erm anyhow, I really am going to enjoy myself here, hehehe and some of you might know my RE fanfiction, Stab in the Dark on Fanfiction.net written by Shaking Where I Stand. If any of you know my work, YAY you are awesome! Thanks for having me.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games