Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Inara_Lenza
Adin Nightroad
*smiles* what do YOU want to do?

She smiled "I asked you"
well, hm...*kisses* why don't we go into the back room where it is private *holds*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:46 pm
Adin Nightroad
well, hm...*kisses* why don't we go into the back room where it is private *holds*

She nodded softly. "Alright...lead the way my love."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:58 pm
Inara_Lenza
Adin Nightroad

She nodded softly. "Alright...lead the way my love."
*he took her hand and led her to a back room*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:34 pm
Star walked in to visit sitting down and waits on Anor and Shina to get there with her  

xX Star Striker Xx

Jerritt Todd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:42 pm
Shina tapped Star on the shoulder. "What took you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:47 pm
Star luaghed at her "See this place is kinda quite"  

xX Star Striker Xx

Anor Sul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:49 pm
Anor walks in on the ceiling as Re-Entry by Limp Bizkit comes on the speaker system. A grin on his face.

((I love the beginning of that song xD and the one after it too rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:54 pm
"Yea..... it's kinda deserted." Shina sighed. "I'm bored....."  

Jerritt Todd

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
Star though for a second then turned to Shina "Hey wait a minute!! How did you get here before me inless you knew....?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:00 pm
"I ran ahead of you and saw it." Shina giggled. "I'm a smart girl."
((this is one of my favorate songs I can destroy people to mechassault 2 withit playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOwK8inrIt8 ))  

Jerritt Todd

Savic Tetron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:00 pm
Seeming to come out of the shadows themselves a man in all black apperal makes a landing on a large tree branch not far from the quaint little building in a crouched position without making the slightest sound. His dark jacket and slightly ripped pants ruffle slighty in the soft breeze as he looks down at the building through blood red, demonic looking eyes. A slight frown creases his thin lips and he brings his right hand up to brush away his long gray bangs out of the front of his face.

"A teahouse? Damn and here I was thinking those three were off to do something worth while to spy on. Well since I've slightly tired myself keeping out of sight I might as well go in and check it out."

His tone was drab and hollow as he silently spoke to himself. Although his apperance was that of a seventeen year old human male it was clear that this individual was more than he appeared. Using uncanny reflexes he takes hold of the branch with his hands and kicks off with his feet. Doing a brief handstand on the branch he swings forward and hangs for a few seconds while his arms are twisted around still holding the branch and lets go. He lands on the ground with a soft thud and begins to casually walk towards the teahouse while sliding his hands into his front jean pockets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:05 pm
Star blinks seeing a familar face outside the window "Hmmm" she then turned back to Shina "Now you can tell my numbskull brother that me coming here is not all that bad I just come here to get away for a bit"She then looks over at Anor and giggles  

xX Star Striker Xx

Jerritt Todd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:08 pm
"His mansion isn't too bad and." She looks left and right. "I know a secret area no doesn't want anyone to know about."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:11 pm
"Oh really?" she looked at Shina  

xX Star Striker Xx

Jerritt Todd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:14 pm
Dark Star from the future
"Oh really?" she looked at Shina
She nodded yes. "mmmmhhmmmmmm only me and him know about it."  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff