Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Questions & Assistance. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Crazy Loop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:38 pm
Since the mods are offline I will try and help. Ok so for example here is my Blastoise.

Ok so notice next to my level I have (1/12).
Blastoise
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
abilite: Torrent
When this Pkmn's hp is 1/3 of it's max it's water moves do 30% more dmg.
Lv.71 (1/12)
Hp. 138/138
Attacks
Rapid spin, 80 dmg. (Frees the user from binding moves, removes Leech Seed, and blows away Spikes.)
Water pulse 84 dmg. (Generate a random number 1-10. If 8-10, foe is confused.)
Aqua tail 87 dmg
Hydro pump, 90 dmg

Well every time I repost I will increase that number by 1.

Blastoise
Lv.71 (2/12)
Hp. 138/138
Attacks
Rapid spin, 80 dmg. (Frees the user from binding moves, removes Leech Seed, and blows away Spikes.)
Aqua tail 87 dmg
Hydro pump, 90 dmg

So you do this all the way up until you reach the number on the left. And that number varies from the field your training on. So since I have a water type, I train in the flooded beach. Which only makes it 12. Anywhere else it, besides the Safari, it would be 15.

Once you reach the top you have to post it as

Blastoise
Lv.71 (12/12)
Hp. 138/138
Attacks
Aqua tail 87 dmg
Hydro pump, 90 dmg

And than you can level up. Well. I hope than answered you question and I was some sort of help. Good luck and have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:53 pm
thnx, i think i got the idea. lets see if it works out.

Edit: okay, so do i just post all the info, or just somthing else to, like the pokemon, then like a meesage (hi) or whatever?
srry if i'm bein a pain  

demimonde4

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Agent Crazy Loop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:57 pm
No it's not a problem. We all gotta start somewhere. Well you should post all the info. If you ant to add extra lines in there it is ok, but do not try and converse with other trainers while they are training. There is an another thread for chatting. If you still do no get it, you can take a look at the other areas with a lot of posts and see how other trainers are training. Just so you can get an idea and may find something different than my method. Any other questions just reply back here and if I can't answer the Mods will when they get online smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:09 pm
alright thnx man. i owe u one.  

demimonde4

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

demimonde4

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:55 pm
ok, just thought of this one: if u and a freind agreed to it, could both people train and fight as a pair?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:48 pm
You can talk to other trainers as they train, they may not want to so they can tell you they want to concentrate on the training, but if they feel like talking with you while training, they can.

As long as you both post separate pokemon in train posts, you can. But to battle as a pair, it has to be a double battle

Nice job explaining the train posts 3nodding  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Agent Crazy Loop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 am
I have a few questions about the gyms. I have never challenged for one and I was curious about a few things.

1. Is there a level limit to what gym I can challenge? I mean all 3 of my pokemon are well above the levels of say the Floral Rage Gym. So am I allowed to challenge there even though my pokemon are over level 30 and one over 70?

2. Do I have to defeat all of the gym leaders pokemon or is it like a 3 on 3 or something?

3. Is there a set limit of pokemon you need to have to challenge a gym leader?

Sorry if these were answered somewhere else I did not see them. Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:26 am
Indolence of Sloth
Pok'e points are the currency of the guild. You can use them to buy many diffrent things, and useful items. You can get Pok'e Points by purchasing them in 'The Mall' Subforum of the guild. Once you buy them, I suggest you put them in a bank, so you can gain intrest.

o.o How can you purchase Pok'e Points when you don't have any or do you buy them with gold?  

Jetxwind

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:13 pm
I need a mod to evolve my bulbasaur into Ivysaur. SO is that something I should do by myself or something I should let you guys do?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:02 pm
hi all! totally new here and was wondering how all this works?
Rp's, character profile postings, ect.  

Ysolde Greymane

Jetxwind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:32 pm
Ichigo_ofthe_sound
hi all! totally new here and was wondering how all this works?
Rp's, character profile postings, ect.

As you can see, you post your pokemon information in one of the following places, about 15 times more or less, and your pokemon grows a level.

You can post your pokemon, iteam, trainer info in the Pokemon Storage.

An as far as rps go... there is a subforum maked rp but for some reason the avarage member (like me and you) can't get in. Have to ask Toasty about that one >.< , been wondering it myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:38 pm
Ah... >_> well that thing kind of flopped, no one really knew how to rp and thoguht it was extra training space, and that they could use their regular guild pokemon for it and bleh @.@ but, I need to revamp it and make it easier to understand and such...  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Jetxwind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:16 pm
>.> Ah, I see ... if we do good in the park while it's open maybe roleplaying can be a bigger part of this guild.
I'll post something there, tomorrow, if I can.

Well I know how to rp and I'm sure Ichigo dose
ninja Agent Crazy Loop, Toasty... any one else?

demimonde4, L K?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:34 pm
I know how to rp =3  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games