Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:08 pm
"That," said Leeshay in referance to Kren, "Is a recently resurected compatriot in this plan of mine..." he seemed quite confident, "he'll be placed in charge of the Grey branch, center of the organization."

He then turned to face the head of the light branch, "Well, I'd suggest looking around... Information is quite easily found... I suggest you jsut scout out those who'se powers match your tastes, and ask them yourself."

((Or you could always invite peopel in...))

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:10 pm
The reaper nodded. "Master...You are taking a large chance, making your presence known in this manor."  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:14 pm
The Lich laughed at the thought of his presence being known. "Trust me, theres no keeping secrets in this city." he said adressing his minion once more.

He seemed somewhat iritated, clicking his teeth unintentionaly several tiems, "There has been a clan that seems to be unable to keep there hands out of this district... think of it as little more then a measure to make sure my presence is always seen as... benign."

His voice was hush, like a light breeze drifting between the headstones at night.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:16 pm
"I am here for you Master...for whatever you need."  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:01 pm
"Yes, I know that." he said, giving a content look, "But a harvester of souls is not the best option in the field of public representation and speaking."

He sighed, and rubed the dried skin between his eyebrows, "THe public can be such a burden at times..."

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:39 am
"I harvest bodies Sir..." she said and shook her head. "I've got a better face for the public then you do, anyway."  

Lori Naoi

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:39 am
Common_Thief
*after about thirty minutes he steps up, now finished writing and looks along the wall and projects his shdow across it* *he walks forward into the shadow and it seals behind him* *simultaneously he is stepping out of a newly formed shadow back at his home hidden in the mountains*
*he walks in and moves over to a table and sits to rest* *shortly after, a cloud of dust sweeps in from the door and froms to the shape of a man* *the man snaps his fingers and black rings glow from my skin on my arms, neck, and legs* So my pet, who is my next target? *his eyes are glazed over from the possession and he mutters* No.....target yet.............  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:09 am
"Oh darkness, what fun you have," he said as he walked off once more, information under his belt with which he can now 'persuade' certain individuals to do his bidding, for all the is holy anyways...  

Mysterymelonman

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:22 pm
((Hey theif, want me to start a mountain thread for you to play around in? YOu can move into the other RP sections as you please... the whole forum is one big RP after all...))

"DO take care not to let it swallow you." said the Lich King mockingly. He waved, mechanicly like the pasanger of a parade float, oviously with full intent to insult.

He turned back to his minion, "Yes, but you also have to do something with whats INSIDE the body... not that I particuarly care what that is... DO as you see fit." he said. THough the lich king was not above raising the dead, using dark powers, and corupting th land itself, he generaly showed great aversion to altering or abusing the powers of the imortal soul.

In fact, there were soem rumors about why....

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:59 pm
The reaper nodded. "What are our plans master?"  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:12 pm
"Well, first we're going tostart a government and spread our influence untill this entire city is under its influnce, THen we're goign to work for the common good untill all that are quite fond of our presence. All the while we'll actualy be..."

He paused and apread his rotting arms in a menacing gesture, then his eyes crossed and his laughed raspily, "Taking there dead of course!"

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:14 pm
"No offense master, but you don't have a family friendly face."  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:00 pm
"Yes, and that is exactly why I chose to get those two involved."

He laughed, thinking back over his last plan to conqure a world. He spent every waking moment there disguised as a handsoem young man. However, he could never stop the palor of death from returning to it.

"Yes even if I did try to hide it..."

That didn't stop several peopel of... tastes he did not aprove of... seaking him out for... certain things...

"...they can see right through... and some want to do more then that." It was odd, the nicest worlds had the most frightening lunacy just under the surface.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:13 am
"Well, if master wishes, I can be a more public face for your branch."  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:09 pm
"Yes, that would be a good idea." he siad, rubbing his mumified chin thoughtfully, "but first we shall wait."

He leaned on his walking stick, "I think we should use that as an option should the need come, otherwise remain just a faceless and aimless organization."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games