Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:26 pm
Camthalion remained completely quiet throughout the entire ritual for termination. The cult had formed into a major crowd of shouting rants and foul language, but he expected that. After the ritual was completed, he was dragged all the way to the pedistol, where boos and cries of dispair were heard among the entire populous. The old elf eyes remained closed. They placed him in front of the hangman's noose and tightened the rope. The crowd began to shout. "DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!" The executor was in place. His hand was on the lever. The final moment had come.

~YOUSEI!~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:30 pm
A young man stepped out of the shadows of the crowd and stood near the executioner, having been hired as a bodyguard he now stood daring any of the crowd to step in. His hand fingered the blade hilt on his side almost eager to draw it and shed blood.

Tightening his vest he turned to the Executioner with a whisper. "Hey, you sure killing this elf is neccasary? I mean, what good will come of it?" He looks down at Camthalion with a glare. "Elves, always sticking their noses where they don't belong."

[[Hello everyone =) Hope I fit in good 3nodding ]]  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:43 am
Witium turned to look at Hile, "I think we'll be staying in this home for a while friend." He slid a chair over next to himself and jestured Hile to sit by him for conversation, "Swordsmen, whats your name anyways?" The elf continued to cross his arms and smiled slightly, "My names Witium by the way."
While thinking of what to also ask Hile he put a hand to his chin, "Sense we're going to work together for a while we might as well discuss how we fight in battle for better unison."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:49 am
Miles shook his head at Witiums comment, "No, We won't be here too long. Only came to see why there were so many people here. Now that we know, all we need to do is find the entrance to the Moving City."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

GreyZone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:55 pm
"My name's Hile," he replied, taking a seat. He nodded as Miles explained why they were here, although he didn't quite understand what the big deal was about the number of people. He shrugged it off and turned back to Witium. "It's difficult to explain my fighting style, because it's unique to my people. It involves a lot more strength and speed than most are capable of using, but we've become accustomed to it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:32 pm
Witium nodded to Hile, "Straining movements I'm guessing." The elf brushed his hair back and cleared his throat, "My dual sword fighting style is based of agility, technique. The power comes from the technique." He crossed his arms agian and yawned, "Man....I'm gettin rather tired."  

kroska
Vice Captain

GreyZone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:07 pm
He nodded, a slight grin forming on his face as the elf yawned. As a Haruchai, he could go almost a month without sleep, although one full night a week would keep him battle-ready. Few outsiders knew this, like most things about his tribe. Hell, he thought, There's things we don't even know about ourselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:56 am
Witium cocked his head to the side in confusion on why Hile was smirking, "..weird." He turned his head away and looked to Miles, "What do you mean by moving city?" With his arms still crossed he yawned agian and thought of how a city might be able to move.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:12 am
Miles grinned, "Glad you asked." He stood and dissapeared into one of the house's several rooms. He reappeared holding a hard bound book. Setting it down on the table between them all, he flipped through until he came to a page depicting a large city, burried deep underneath another town. "This," He spoke, pointing to the picture, "Is the cults moving city. Everyone on this continent knows about it, but nobody can do a damn thing about the place, because it's so hard to find."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:48 am
Witium nodded to Miles and scratched his chin, "And 'm guessing this is the same cult that burned down so many elven villiages." He tightened his fist but his face looked calm, "...So do you know of anyone that knows where the city is? Do we have any leads?" The elf thought to camthalion quickly, "~still alive i hope~.  

kroska
Vice Captain

GreyZone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:23 pm
"I've heard stories," he said, lifting his head and facing Miles, "But I assumed they didn't have much truth behind them. Supposedly, my people tried to take the city, but every last one of our warriors was slaughtered before they could even get close." His grip tightened on the hilt of his blade. "If a full batallion of Haruchai couldn't take it, I have a hard time believing anyone could."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:47 pm
Miles turned to Witium, slightly dumbstruck. " The city," He began slowly, "Is below us. And yes, I would assume this is the same cult. And You, Hile," He started, turning to him, " If you don't believe we can do it, then we probibaly can't. But talk like that will only keep us from greatness."
Emille nodded to them, smiling slightly. She paused her face turning a ghostly shade of white. "You're not going down there Miles!" She cried, reaching up and gripping his shirt.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:28 pm
Witium patted Miles shoulder as he spoke of negetivity being their downfall, "He's damn right. Now Mr. Hile you can bail out whenever you like, but we are not." He grinned and stod up to stretch his legs, "Alright, so now all we have to do is find the entance, kill us some village burning bastards and then come back for a feast." The elf chuckled and smirked, "Sound like a good plan to you guys?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:14 pm
Hile nodded, having been told the same as a child. "If you don't think you can do it", he remembered, "Then you can't." He stood up before he spoke.

"Maybe we don't have much of a chance, but maybe we do. I'm not going to know until I give it a shot. So I'm in."  

GreyZone

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:55 pm
Yousei smiled to herself. Their encouraging words had lifted her spirits, and she finally felt ready for their imminent battle. Just then, Camthalion's voice entered her mind. Simultaneously, an image flashed through her mind of a chanting crowd in a dark city. Her eyes widened and she immediately got to her feet, "Camthalion's in trouble! We need to leave now if we're going to save him!"

Karasu lie aloof from the crowds, in the shadow of a large house. Suddenly, she felt an irksome tugging at her tail. She lazily turned to see that it was a young girl, roughly 3 years of age. Karasu stood up and held her tail high above the girl's head. The toddler looked up in awe of the dragon's size and ran off to tell her siblings. Karasu smirked to herself and walked onward through the shadows, knowing that she could no longer remain there. As soon as she had found a secure place to lie down once more, she attempted to contact Yousei one last time, ~Yous--~ Her message was interrupted by the sound of Camthalion's voice and a bloodthirsty crowd. ~No..~ she whispered to herself, darting onward in the hopes that she was not too late to save him. She traveled behind rows and rows of houses, scanning the crowds and buildings for any sign of Yousei or the others. Eventually, she came to the back of the last house at the end of the street. She sighed, almost ready to give up her search, when she turned to see the group through the doorway. Immediately, she ran inside to meet them.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games