Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:59 am
Silvene squatted and narrowed her eyes. On a dark night, one would of thought she was a large cat. "uh...."She began, but then bit her tongue. "never mind, it's best to pretend nothing ever happened, life is so much simpler that way, don't you agree?"

Silvene straightened up, her black cloak swishing in the wind. Silvene grinned to her self as they walked back the way they had come, split personalities where of no new news to her. Been there, done that, she thought to herself.

When back outside, her span on her heels and turned to face the boy. "Well?" She asked "is your name Shoki to? Or do you go by a different name?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Shoki looked her straight in the face, it was hard to think of a way a child could be more imposing... well, mabey if this one's third eye was open, but right now all that was visible of it was the small gash running across his forehead.

"If it makes it easier for you Silvene, we can this time." he said, walking a short way down the hall.

"No, I'm Yakumo Zoroku... If I had friends, they'd probably call me Zoroku." the child sounded, in fact, far more mature then Shoki ever had.

"And for your future knowledge, the third one is refereed to as Nagate Kotaro."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:43 am
Silvene cocked her head to the left a bit. Appraising her new companion's back. "Nagate....Kotaro..." She mumbled, funny name, she thought.

Silvene thought about the child, he looked like a child, short in stature and stuck-up of face. But he sounded like a man, a mature manner of speaking and a calm composure.

Silvene smiled to herself, what had she gotten herself into? But she didn't mind. She would follow any friend to the ends of the earth as long as she didn't have to fight on an empty stomach. This thought drew her attention to something, she stuck her hand inside her cloak and drew out yet another two anpan buns.

Silvene gave a little spring and landed noiselessly next to Yakumo in one leap. Silvene smiled at him with a pure and kind smile. "Here you go!" She laughed "Shoki seemed to like these, but I'm not sure about you. You're kinda short, so you need to grow Zorro-chan!" Having already started to use his first name and already giving it a strange nickname.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:29 pm
Zoroku kept his straight face as he looked at the bun. "Food is for sustinance primarily, enjoyment second." he reached forward to take the bun "Thank you, hunger takes precident."

He ate the bun far slower then Zoroku did, carefully chewing every bite. The transformations tired him, and he had gotten no rest since swalowing Shoki's spirit in the first place.

"We should find a place to rest." he said dryly

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Tybalt Walked in carrying a white banner. "Any clones here? I need to talk to one."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:08 pm
((do we still have clones here?))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:13 am
((Nope. There aren't any anywhere, for now. Soon enough though...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:13 am
Silvene grinned at him. "Yeah, a place to rest...haven't had one of those for a while" she said, pulling another anpan bun out of her cloak and sticking it between her teeth.

"Ok then shortstuff" she laughed "you seem to be the smarter one here, you lead the way."

- Strike without Mercy -

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:50 am
Sparkei
... Instead of joining them, he decided to go inside the school, just to look at all the damage. The first thing he saw was a girl surrounded by what looked like.....ninja penguins. Tilting his head to the left slightly, he looked at the girl and said "Friends of yours?"
Anika awoke for her daze as she was addressed. The last thing she remember was the few moments of being airborne as the castle was knocked from its foundation. Looking down the young woman noticed she was sitting on a couple of penguins. “Ah! Penguin-sensei, I’m so sorry! Please forgive me,” she begged, feeling awful for almost squashing the large shinobi bird. Finally recalling she was being spoken to, Anika turned toward Sparkei. “Well I suppose you could say that,” the kunoichi replied with a cheerful smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:47 am
ninja pengiun sensei bowed
"she is the youngest of my pupils dood
she has much to learn dood
but has much potential dood"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 pm
((Honestly, I have NO idea where to go... but bvefore to long the academy may be rebuilt...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:22 pm
Anika seemed shocked and flattered by her master's words. "I'm the youngest? How old are your other students, Penguin-sensei?"  

Ninja_Maiden

Skilled Cleric

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:18 pm
Ending the red haired girl walked along the tree limbs at a steady pace without making a sound or a sign of movment apon the thin branches as she paced herself towards the Academy
Well well well, THIS will be fun
laughter coulde be heard echoed by the sound of fire crackers across the vast forest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:34 pm
Figures moved through the forest, carrying the scent of rotting flesh with them...

THey stayed just out of the line range of slear sight, always obscured and in the shadows.... but something made them move, drawing them like metal filings to a magnet

Murmurs could be heared from them "Rustir... go... to... Rustir"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:56 am
A brillanst flash of light illumates the area and softly fades as Viva telports in. He quickly moves though the area telling everyone he meets the same message. "All citizens of Byako capable of fighting are asked to go Rustir in desence of our city." Having told everyone he can he vanishes in a another flash of light.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff