Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:15 pm
OOC: I need back in zee story!~ Please, somehow.

I R LOST. )':

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:43 am
Kiko was walking around school when she stopped and sniffed the air. There was a wisp of blood in the air which got here feeling really hiped up.''Where's that coming from?"  

keiko Samurai

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:15 pm
DeniedUltraSex
OOC: I need back in zee story!~ Please, somehow.

I R LOST. )':

((OOC: A bunch of the Night Class students are fighting a vampire hunter. Nobu, Katsuro, Yaya, and Sakura are finishing dinner. Katsuro said the girls should go to sleep. Sakura received a mysterious phone call and Nobu is trying to calm her down.

That help somewhat? sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:36 am
Shei still sat crouched beside her kin making sure to be place directly between the hunter and her so that any attack that the hunter might give would be inflicted upon her instead.

Shei's eyes narrowed as she glared at the female hunter. In a low snarled whisper, Shei snarled a harsh command to her poisoned kin to drink her blood.

--------------------------

Katsuro smiled over at Yaya, "Would you like me to walk you to your dorm?"

Looking at Nobu, he silently told his friend that he would go alone back to the room to do more paperwork and that Nobu could stay with Sakura if he wanted.

ooc: i havent posted in such a long time so this is all i could come up with sweatdrop  

bubblegum--suicide

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:06 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Hm...Sorry for the absense. I'm takig a break from Gaia and the computer all together. xD

Also, isn't what Hikari's doing autohitting since you didn't give me room to respond? I was just assumed to be hit. xD; Hope ya don't mind that I have a plan of my own. ] ]

Rama could see that her fellow vampires were acting accordingly to her words, but she couldn't help but feel that twinge of guilt as Hiro was attacked by Hikari. Still, something didn't seem right...And, as Verity stepped forward, she did as well, the triplets moving aside as she prepared to work with a second pureblood to take down the tresspassers in this school. "You know..." She began darkly, speeking as her hair fell over her face in a ghastly way. "This school has a treaty for a reason. And, what with all of you filthy hunters going around, I wonder why you live in the first place." She sidestepped closer to Verity and glared through her long brown locks. "You hunters are lower than the filthiest of humans- you're a pitiful species of your own. But, what's worse, is that you sink even deeper into the impurity that you're already knee-deep in by trying to control your ideals of peace- by trying to turn them into a reality!" Letting out a loud growl, she bared her long drooly fangs that would be the last thing that ever touched pitiful Hikari.

Hikari, in her haste, didn't take the time to make sure that her knife had served its purpose. Hiro, having known that he would be next, had stood on his toes. The knife being sent to his neck was no surprise, and as he faked a fall, he bit the inside of his cheek and spit blood into the air, simulating his own death. Still, he was very much alive. There was more kick in him than ever, and now a second pureblood was ready to join the force. This mob- no, army- was going to literally rip that hunter to pieces. He rose again, shaking his head at the offer of blood by Shei. "Don't be fooled by a comrade's acting..." He muttered to her under his breath, joining in the crowd of vampires once again.

[ [ The other two are still doing their jobs, standing like vampire soldiers at their princess' side. xD

And, for further notice, I'm not donw with my hiatus. xD So sorry, but I've got to be more active in my life. ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:56 pm
Hikari's eyes widened as the vampires surrounded her. She took the knife that had been once held tightly in her hands, and flung it on the ground. She then walked to the side of the building. She stood on the side, smiling rather happily. She snickered, and said, "I claim my defeat. I will not die at the hands of those that I wish to destroy, thus, I will take my own life." She smiled though, and said, "though your little friend over there will never take another breathe, as she has already stopped." With that, the great hunter Hikari jumped off the top of the building.
((Let's just say that Kyoko has stopped breathing. I don't know how to drag that out, though))

hikari_the_ninja

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:08 pm
Lady Anne
Kiko was walking around school when she stopped and sniffed the air. There was a wisp of blood in the air which got here feeling really hiped up.''Where's that coming from?"

[[I'm so sorry for not replying in awhile, especially to you, Lady Anne. T-T But okay, here goes!]]

Myrafae was walking with Kiko, until suddenly she stopped. He was about to ask her what was wrong, until the scent of blood caught up with him too. What's going on? he wondered.

Mayu decided to take a walk outside to clear her head. Her mind was constantly throwing her off with what she really need to focus on. As she stepped outside, a feeling began to overwhelm her, something that hadn't come in some time. She began sniffing the air, taking in the scent that was wrapped in its atmosphere. Blood?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:33 pm
Nijole
Lady Anne

[[I'm so sorry for not replying in awhile, especially to you, Lady Anne. T-T But okay, here goes!]]

Myrafae was walking with Kiko, until suddenly she stopped. He was about to ask her what was wrong, until the scent of blood caught up with him too. What's going on? he wondered.

Mayu decided to take a walk outside to clear her head. Her mind was constantly throwing her off with what she really need to focus on. As she stepped outside, a feeling began to overwhelm her, something that hadn't come in some time. She began sniffing the air, taking in the scent that was wrapped in its atmosphere. Blood?

Kiko start to walk some more where the blood was comeing from ''Myrafae don't you love the blood in the air to night do you want to no where it's comeing from it make me realy hiped up''  

keiko Samurai

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:50 pm
Myrafae was lost in the aroma, but snapped out of it when he heard the question from Kiko. He had to admit, the scent was strong enough to blur his focus and attention. He too, was also curious. He looked down at Kiko and formed a mischievous grin on his face. "As a matter of fact, I am rather curious."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 pm
Nijole
Myrafae was lost in the aroma, but snapped out of it when he heard the question from Kiko. He had to admit, the scent was strong enough to blur his focus and attention. He too, was also curious. He looked down at Kiko and formed a mischievous grin on his face. "As a matter of fact, I am rather curious."

Kiko run and jump up on Myrafae and gave him a hug start to think he look so cute when he start to think''Myrafae do you want to see where the blood in the air is comeing from?''  

keiko Samurai

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:39 pm
Myrafae lost his concentration as soon as Kiko jumped on him. He wasn't mad, but actually glad that Kiko broke his thoughts. The whole ordeal worried him, but he didn't want to say anything to make Kiko worry. Myrafae put Kiko's question to thought. "Ok. Let's check it out," he stated with a slow nod.

Mayu followed the scent of blood in the air while glancing left and right with each step she took to look for her sister. She suddenly spotted Kiko with her boyfriend, and decided to walk over towards them. Maybe they know what is going on...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:55 pm
Nijole
Myrafae lost his concentration as soon as Kiko jumped on him. He wasn't mad, but actually glad that Kiko broke his thoughts. The whole ordeal worried him, but he didn't want to say anything to make Kiko worry. Myrafae put Kiko's question to thought. "Ok. Let's check it out," he stated with a slow nod.

Mayu followed the scent of blood in the air while glancing left and right with each step she took to look for her sister. She suddenly spotted Kiko with her boyfriend, and decided to walk over towards them. Maybe they know what is going on...

Kiko got off of Myrafae seen her sis walk over to her''do you no way there blood in the air Mayu if you dont no way there blood in the air why dont you come with me and Myrafae because we may need back up ok so do you want to come''  

keiko Samurai

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:09 pm
Mayu was a little disappointed that her sister didn't know where the blood was coming from, either. "No, I have no clue," she replied with a quick shake of her head. "But sure, I'll come," she said happily.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:22 pm
Nijole
Mayu was a little disappointed that her sister didn't know where the blood was coming from, either. "No, I have no clue," she replied with a quick shake of her head. "But sure, I'll come," she said happily.

kiko pull here sis up to where Myrafae is and pull Myrafae'' come on lets go fine out what happen  

keiko Samurai

Equinelord

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:19 pm
Nami looked at the entrance to the school and sighed she has never been to a school that evr acepeted her. She looked at the lock and truned it . She walked into the court yard. She looked at the school with the chilly wind playing with her hair. she walked the stoped and pulled out the paper form her pocket and reveled a map of the school confused on were to go. Now to the chairman's office. she found it and figured out were to go. She walked to the door and opend it and walked into the hall way and walked holding her bag to her chest.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff