Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:40 pm
I'm singing the Cutting Crew song now. ("Died in Your Arms") XD
I dont understand why they would leave such a thing out. Is it really such a big deal to add these little things into the game?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 am
Because then they'd probably have to give Wesker a new costume and animate him, and that's work, which isn't something that Capcom likes doing. Hell if I know, though. Nor do I care.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 am
Touche'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:08 pm
Anyway, before we trailed off, point is, without the crappy RE games, there's still three distinct sources that prove that Ada is alive:
The end of RE2. The epilogue in RE3. And Wesker's Report.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:02 pm
But again it's never really mention in the mainstream of the game. which makes it a more unknown than normal. I know the first time I played the I didn't see the epilogue cause I was more interested in gameplay and such, but then again I am not a "HARDCORE" Resident Evil fan. or at least not 3.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 pm
Umm, whether you're a hardcore fan of RE3 or not, it is a part of the mainstream of the game. And sure her epilogue might be one of the last ones you unlock, but any fan of RE would beat the game 8 times to unlock those epilogues. Afterall, RE1, 2 and 3 are the most important games to the series. They outline the events which led to the destruction of Raccoon city, which was the biggest event in RE history.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:47 pm
But again... it doesn't matter there are a lot of people who don't beat it that many times in a set amount of time. ~By the Way I mean no offense to you.~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 pm
yeah, but still, those epilogue screen shots were available on the internet, and the transcripts and everything. I've seen the epilogues long before I actually unlocked them all.
I mean, if I were to talk to you before RE4 came out, I would've said, "Yeah, Ada's alive. How can you not know that?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:51 pm
Good point. But just to say before 4 came out I was unable to play 3 so that's my excuse but you are right I could have looked it up on the internet and such but I didn't cause that's not the way i work. But touche  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Well, the way I see it is, if someone can't get their hands on a game that's a part of their favorite series, they should read up about it. For example, someone who considers themselves a... Silent Hill fan, but never actually played SH2, I would assume if they are a fan, then they're fully updated. So if I talked to someone who said they were a fan, I wouldn't bother saying, "Oh have you beat that game? Because this is a spoiler." I'd just say, "Oh yeah, well Ada's alive." or "Wesker came back because Birkin gave him a virus which brought him back." I would assume a fan is updated.
Now, granted, I don't know if you considered yourself a true RE fan back then. But I think a fan should be updated.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:59 pm
I said that I am not a "true fan" yes I am a fan but yeah I am not a total fan and I see you point and agree to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:01 pm
Like, I beat RE1, 2, 3, Code Veronica X, got all the epilogues in RE3. But until I beat Remake on my friend's GameCube, I didn't even consider myself to be a true fan, just an enthusiast.

EDIT: Well, I did consider it my favorite franchise. When I saw that preview for the gamecube, it crushed my spirit so badly. I thought I'd never get to play it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Well I hope that it doesn't change your view on me or anything but yes 4 did throw me into the series it used to be my favorite but, that changed when I was curious to play Directors Cut, then I played 2, then 3 , and the Code Veronica X which up to for is so good and it blows 4 out of the water and such. And it now is my favorite franchise but it's slipping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:08 pm
Well, you did say that you don't consider yourself a hardcore fan, so there's no view to change.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:12 pm
O_o now the mind boggling question is would you consider me to be higher than a noob? I am asking out of curiosity to fix what's wrong and such don't be like uber harsh and stuff?

I am sorry my curiosity to this question has grown in the last page...

Would you consider Alfred's death a sad moment just the way he dies it was disappointing....  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games