Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:45 pm
Ryuho Kitsune

"Fine, fine. Don't lecture me you arrogant old bat. I'll show you where it is. come on." said Axel as he showed Isamu the way to the proof of existiance. "Maybe, we should get your's too, Isamu. You have no existiance...yet" suggested Axel as they walked deeper into hall of the castle.

"Fine, but I must study the two from before, in particular i must study the woman". i follow Axel towards our destination  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:46 pm
Breathing softly to hear the empty wind blow softly on his face, he opened his eyes and began a short charge toward Kitsuna, his blade at the ready to strike at the right moment.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:49 pm
Isamu Dragon
Ryuho Kitsune

"Fine, fine. Don't lecture me you arrogant old bat. I'll show you where it is. come on." said Axel as he showed Isamu the way to the proof of existiance. "Maybe, we should get your's too, Isamu. You have no existiance...yet" suggested Axel as they walked deeper into hall of the castle.

"Fine, but I must study the two from before, in particular i must study the woman". i follow Axel towards our destination

"So, what connection do you have with Xyukotsu?" asked Axel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:50 pm
Kitsuna went into a defensive stance as kyukotsu charged into her.  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:00 pm
"We were both in Raidiant Gardens, My flame had already consumed my heart by that time. Scientists started removing the hearts out of various people. Xyukotsu was one of those. All but one person transformed into demons. As they attacked the innocent, they'd rip out their hearts and increase their numbers. Xyukotsu's family were of the last to transform. During the transformation his beloved tried to rip his heart out, but his was already gone. I killed many of those transformed, but when I killed her, he transformed into the demon we saw before. I thought i had destroyed that abomination, but i guess all that i had done was suppress it." I Turn Towards Axel, "He must not know that I was the one who killed her or the demon might resurface. My Flame is powerful, but the pain of loss can still destroy a mind." *chuckle* "You've changed a lot since the last time. Before you didn't care about my past. Now let's get this over with, I've got work to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:34 pm
Isamu Dragon
"We were both in Raidiant Gardens, My flame had already consumed my heart by that time. Scientists started removing the hearts out of various people. Xyukotsu was one of those. All but one person transformed into demons. As they attacked the innocent, they'd rip out their hearts and increase their numbers. Xyukotsu's family were of the last to transform. During the transformation his beloved tried to rip his heart out, but his was already gone. I killed many of those transformed, but when I killed her, he transformed into the demon we saw before. I thought i had destroyed that abomination, but i guess all that i had done was suppress it." I Turn Towards Axel, "He must not know that I was the one who killed her or the demon might resurface. My Flame is powerful, but the pain of loss can still destroy a mind." *chuckle* "You've changed a lot since the last time. Before you didn't care about my past. Now let's get this over with, I've got work to do."

"That was when I had a heart. Things have changed, Isamu. You should try too" he suggested as they entered a room filled with what looked tombstones. "The Proof of Existiance. Your's is in the far left corner, place you're palm there and look behold. You're own private room and grave all for the price of one." joked Axel as he pointed Isamu to his existiance. "The kiddies are playing at Xyukotsu's existiance. I'm not sure if you can enter. It's up to, Xyukotsu. Anyway, I got duties to attend to. I'll catch you all later." said Axel as he opened a door into the darkness and walked into it, vanishing before Isamu.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:38 pm
Looking at Kitsuna's defensive stance, Xyukotsu slides in under her quickly and strikes her from below her defense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:40 pm
(Guess I'll Get this over with first, Then study my possible heir.) i thought to myself. Walk up towards the door, (What if my existence is to never exist?) [Then we shall die Isamu, for you are the only one who can wield us now] said the voice. I place my hand on the door to enter, (What will it tell me i don't know already about myself.)  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:53 pm
kItsuna stumbled and recovered hitting xyukotsu in the waist. "I still haven't recovered yet." thought kitsuna. "and he seems to have gotten stronger."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:20 pm
Missing her hit by dodge rolling out of way and striking her side without giving her time to recover for the next upcoming attack.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:24 pm
Kitsuna had no time to dodge as xyukotsu came at her. She met his blade with hers as his came. "Impressive. I see you've gotten faster."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:33 pm
'Number 22, Isamu Dragon, The Blood Retributioner' read the tablet. "I guess i finnaly have proff of my existence", i said as i was walking toward the room where Kitsuna and Xyukotsu were fighting. I Then knocked on the door. "Allow me to witness your traing, *grunt* please" i said  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:49 pm
after a few moments, i realized this wasn't the right room. Leaving this room i follow the instructions given to me by Axel, only to find an open door. I open the door to ind Xyukotsu and Kitsuna Fighting. " Young one, you are injured, you should rest. Xyu-chan I see you have control over yourself again, this pleases me. Allow me to take your place child against him"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:58 pm
Kitsuna was tired her body nearly reached its limit. "I...see..your alright Isamu." kitsuna panted. "you right.. I am injured.. you can take my place." Kitsuna caught her breath and moved to leave the room. "I'll see you later. I'm going to find Axel, than meet up with xirius to see if he's ok." Kitsuna left going to upstairs.  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:01 pm
Over hearing Isamu's request, he stopped fighting Kitsuna. "Wait, you're injured? Why did you not tell me, Kitsuna. I wouldn't of fought you, if you were in this kind of state. Forgive me, Kitsuna. I didn't know..." apoligized Xyukotsu as he bowed slightly before Kitsuna.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games