Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Kiraxa

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:45 pm
((Just so you know, this is my (Akira's) side account. Hiya.))
"Please don't tell me those things are gonna turn on us. Please don't tell me those things are gonna turn on us," she repeated. She closed and then opened her eyes. "Yup, I think those things are gonna turn on us...wonderful."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:46 pm
The Sphinxyness
((Uh-oh, this is going to get insane.. XD))

Xia gulped and looked to her vines. She knew they were living, but that moaning sound was absolutely strange to her. She shivered as she could feel them loom at her, some stopping their attack and looking like they were going to strike her then who she commanded them to strike.
the moaning getting louder and faster  

hydra4

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:46 pm
Rixia
((Just so you know, this is my (Akira's) side account. Hiya.))
"Please don't tell me those things are gonna turn on us. Please don't tell me those things are gonna turn on us," she repeated. She closed and then opened her eyes. "Yup, I think those things are gonna turn on us...wonderful."

((Don't ask sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:49 pm
Xia was now shuddering, completely scared. "Don't worry, they'll only get me. I.. I'm not very good at controlling Nothingness, so when I fuse it with my vines, they tend to go a little berserk and will sometimes go after me.. But-" before she could say more a couple of vines launched at her and clung to her body. She winced and screamed in pain as her body began to be covered in darkness. More vines came and clung to her, and soon she looked almost like a Shadow Heartless, her eyes glowing.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:53 pm
"D%$&, I hope she's okay like that..." Rixia winced. But she doubted it, she was practically a Heartless AND a Nobody now. And Rix wasn't even sure that was possible, to be both a Heartless and a Nobody. She stopped chasing Ruxia, edged towards Xia, but kept her sword in hand just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:57 pm
hydra4
The Sphinxyness
((Uh-oh, this is going to get insane.. XD))

Xia gulped and looked to her vines. She knew they were living, but that moaning sound was absolutely strange to her. She shivered as she could feel them loom at her, some stopping their attack and looking like they were going to strike her then who she commanded them to strike.
the moaning getting louder and faster
((yay insaneness!!!)) Rikku gets up. She was able to move agian. "finally."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:58 pm
moaning stopped  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Xia snarled a bit, her body completely in darkness but still her body shape was visible. Suddenly black spines broke from the ground and began crawling hastily towards the others, the launched themselves at everything around them. She was out of control now, the Nothingness taking over as the black spine vines attacked everything.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:06 pm
Rikku looks at where Ruxia was when he stopped moaning"oh-no...."Rikku was scaried that he would kill everyone here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:26 pm
"Okay..." Rixia said, a little panicked, as she moved away. "It's simple what you have to do: avoid getting whacked to death with icky-darkness-evil vines and defeat Ruxia...yeah, what a simple task..." Well, sarcasm wasn't going to help now. She didn't want to harm Xia, either, though.  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:00 pm
comes out looking like this User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:45 pm
hydra4
comes out looking like this User Image
((oooooo hot drawing XD lol)) Rikku looks at him."he cuter now but that probably means he stronger now...."She sayed to herself  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:04 pm
Xirks charged toward Xia dodging the spines as they attacked him, he leaped into the air and chopped the spines that were going to hit him, "Everlasting Light!" white spikes appeared at the tips of his blades, he swung at the darkness clinging to Xia, and it died off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:32 pm
notices whats happening "oh whats the point" changes back into original form and leans against the wall "XIA GET YOUR VINES UNDER CONTROLL NOW OR YOUR DISQUALIFIED"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:35 pm
hydra4
notices whats happening "oh whats the point" changes back into original form and leans against the wall "XIA GET YOUR VINES UNDER CONTROLL NOW OR YOUR DISQUALIFIED"
Rikku goes up to him"Your a really good fighter."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games