Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:35 pm
Seraph followed along, feeling an evil presence but it didnt near them. namine opened to door leading to the heart.

"This is it" he said as he drew is shining keyblade. his blade help the unique ability to protect and conceal hearts from evil. this included the heart of the world. he pointed it at the heart and a shining beam of light traveled from the keyblade to the heart. it was starting to work, but would take a while to completly conceal it as the heart of a world was immensly larger in power than the heart of a person.

suddenly a dark portal opend up behind them and Xack walked out.

"There it is. i knew it was near but not the exact location. Thank you, sorceress, for showing it to me." he said

Seraph was still sealing the heart to stop Xack and said "you guys will have to hold him off because if i stop in the middel of this, the heart will shatter."
he summoned a second keyblade, Fenrir, and tossed it to Riku. "Here uss this along with your Way to the Dawn. You wont be able to defeat him yet but just keep him busy." he formed a barrier around him (that wasnt all that strong as he was focusing most of his energy on protecting the heart.) and he continued his job.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:40 pm
Naminé looked like she was about to pass out. She had led everyone right to it! She tried to run, but for some reason, she seemed frozen in place. Everything seemed a little distorted. She closed her eyes, but only found darkness. She couldn't get out of the way.  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:51 pm
Xack formed a dark portal under namine causeing her to fall into the darkness the portal closed and he had finnal captured the white sorceress. he then readied his shirukin and shadow keyblade for the impending battle  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:15 pm
Naminé screamed as the darkness closed around her. "Let…me…go…" she tried to scream. The tendrils of darness wrapped around her, suffocating her. All of the light seemed to have vanished. She screamed herself hoarse before passing out, the darkness claiming her mind and her body.  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:27 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé screamed as the darkness closed around her. "Let…me…go…" she tried to scream. The tendrils of darness wrapped around her, suffocating her. All of the light seemed to have vanished. She screamed herself hoarse before passing out, the darkness claiming her mind and her body.
the darkness placed her near the still unconscious roxas in a dark realm with highly increased gravity.

*back at twilight town*

Xack casted haste and regain on himself as he casted poisonja and slowja on his enemies. he then rushed with his double sided keyblade in one hand as he threw shirukins with his other  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:31 pm
Naminé felt tremendous weight. She could barely open her eyes, but she could make out the blurry form of Roxas, a little ways away. He was still unconscious. The darkness pulled at her mind, making her see the end of her friends, Kairi and the others. People were dying, worlds were destroyed, and all because of Xack. The darkness revealed her worst memories, making her relieve her worst tortures. Once again, she blacked out, now completely under the firm hold of darkness, and completely at the will of Xack.  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Xack was esily dodgeing donalds thundaras all while parrying Riku, goofy, and the king's attacks. he was growing bored of toying with them, the only person who would even come remotly close to his strenght would have been Seraph, but ever since Xack had gotten the dark orb and the shadow keyblade, he doubted that even Seraph could equal him. finally he cast stopja on them all and shattered Seraphs bnarrier with a toss of his shirukin. he then used strike raid with his keyblade, (the attack where you throw the keyblade) and to protect himself from beign destroyed Seraph had no choice but to block it. this interrupted the protecting of the heart, and it started to shatter. then Xack powered a dark shirukin with dark energy and hit Seraph with it before vanishing into darkness.

with his last ounce of strength, seraph used a light portal to transport everyone still on this world to hollow bastion. "it is better for the heart to be shattered then for it to add to Xack's power. and inthe end, a broken heart can be restored. If only he had not gotten Namine." he said, he had not expected Xack to have gained that much power . He then blacked out on the streets of hollow bastion, having safely transported the others

((class time, bbl))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:48 pm
"are you ok seraph?" she said walking over to him.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:51 pm
Naminé felt Twilight Town's heart shatter. She flinched. It was all your fault, the darkness in her mind told her. You're the witch. You destroyed everything. You ruined it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:44 pm
seraph was passed out on the streets of hollow bastion with the others. sora was also out cold, leaving he king, riku, kairi, donald, goofy, sazuka, xoric, and Fayt. suddenly, a bunch of heartless appeared. but they wernt normal. these cybernetic heartless were exactly like the ones from Tron's world but more numerous.

*in the darkness*

Xack returned to the darkness, and kicked the unconscious body of Roxas
"Damn! i wanted that heart. the twilight town heart was one of the largest."

he looked over to namine, who couldnt even stand under the stress of the darkness on her mind, the the effect of the increased gravity on her body.

"So sorceress i have a little job for you. you are going to lead me to Marluxia. whether you realize it or not, you two are connected. He is sure to join me, and lead me to the others."

He remembered how Marluxia had also rebelled against Xemnas and just wasnt strong enough to take over, he also remembered that marluxia had a pretty good following himself and that he had looked up to Xack.  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:58 pm
Namine heard a little murmur come from her side and looked over. it was Roxas.

He was moving but barely, semi consious and being pulled down by the gravity of darkness made him even more week then ever before. He looks up and saw Namine sitting there, she looked so sad. But why, what happened, where was he. His movement was slow and heavy as he tried to lean up but failed and flopped back down. Roxas noticed how thin the air seemed, it was like trying to suck oxygen through a thin straw. He was sure he'd die from suffication. If not from that but the horrible pain he felt in his chest. Why did he feel so week?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riku glanced around noticing the familier scenery of Hollow Bation. He still had Seraph's keyblade in hand and brought it over to him and placed it beside him. then looked over to sazuka and tried to give off a smile, "Looks like we owe this guy one." then turned his attention back to Sora who for somereason was wide awake sitting up.

(to far away from the people who cast the spells HAHA!! thank you Seraph)

"Sora," Said riku astonished, "What the heck happend to you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:08 pm
The Sphinxyness
((Eeep, sorry sorry, I was gone for the weekend at my dad's and he doesn't have internet.. What did I miss? Is anyone in The World that never was yet? sweatdrop ))

(whelp now there is!!)

Axel had left the others to try and find Xemnas hoping by some chance that He'd listen to what Axel had to say. But as soon as he mentionXack, Axel was sure Xemnas would.

So the silly red head started to shearch for his former leader in the one place he last saw him.... which was none other then The World That Never Was!!

Axel stepped through a vortex leading into an ally way of his old home world and eyed his surroundings carefully. "Now if I were Xemnas," he murmured to himself, "Where would I be?"

(just sos you all know, I'm giving Riku to medi for a short time, just a short time)  

Crazy_Indeed

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:26 pm
((Coolies!! Yeah for Axel!! ^.^))

Xia blinked out of her trance as suddenly she felt the prescence of someone else in the area. "Who's there?" she called out, her eyes darting this way and that through the dark city.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:27 pm
((Wow, looks like everything is doing ok. Thank Medi for posting my announcement))

The World that Never was darker than usual than it ever was and the nobodies and heartless were roaming not knowing of their actions and they were neither aware of the war. Buts as nobodies and Heartless roam the Broken who were larger and came in small in groups, stalked them and feasted upon them like animals as the prey did nothing to fight back at them and let them selves be eaten.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Town shook in pulses making it warning of it's destruction is soon to come. People who lived their lives there were now in heart ache as they felt for their home is in sufferage of the darkness. Hope was leaving it's grasp as they braced them selves for destruction and chaos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within Darkness as whispered voices came to Namine telling her words that in wich they use to hurt her non-existing heart. Non-existing it may be but it was enough to at least scratch something with a nobody to feel heart ache. A sound of foot steps clattered through the darkness as it came close to namine and the unconsious Roxas. "Are you Namine?" a soft voice asked the girl. The person wasn't not seen through the darkness but it was easy to tell by just feeling the presence. A presence of at least an innocent.  

Alchemy Puppet

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games