Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:18 pm
Kimimaru cocked an eyebrow at the creature. He then shrugged, "well, it sounds like all he really cares for is the welfare of this forest. Best we just leave." He said glancing over at Rekai.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:22 pm
Rekai nodded and began to follow Kimimaru as Sukai and Kuroi landed on his shoulders. He took one last glance at the creature before looking away again.
"He's changed." He muttered quietly, then looked back to Kimimaru, "So what now?"  

Kulac Akios

Corner-Stone-Cues

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:09 pm
Akira watched the creature with intrest. Her wings retracted as she gave a small smile, "I think I like this guy." She let out a small chuckle, "Anyone protecting the forest is fine in my books."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:50 pm
Kimimaru shrugged once again. "You know, I never thought after that. How do you think we shoulds start this search Rekai. It's up to you ?"  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:15 pm
Rekai was silent as he walked slowly back to Konoha, thinking of their first plan of action.
"As simple as it may sound, I guess we need to find this place...that forest with the mountains...any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:30 am
Akira watched as the group dispersed as if nothing had happened. She looked up to the sky, sighing. Time to go... She turned and walked quickly, heading back to her home and Konoha.

Corner-Stone-Cues

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:56 am
[[BTW, Kimimaru isn't yelling in those sentances. He's talking in a serious/carcastic tone.]]

Kimimaru formed an expression of angst. "Mountains and trees eh ?" He spun around in two circles then looked Rekai in the eyes. "How are we supposed to go off of mountains and trees ? Don't you see theres billions of them around us ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:23 pm
" Wow, it's nice here"  

Shadow Blade623

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:24 am
A dumbfounded expression swept over Rekai's face. He slapped himself on the forehead for not realising sooner.
"I guess that doesn't help then..." he sighed, "We can't tell if it's around here or not with such little information."
He shut his eyes tightly, trying to think.
"If only I could remember one more detail." he thought, concentrating to his full extent. After a minute, his thinking paid off. He saw the forest cut off suddenly and come to a ravine. He opened his eyes and turned to Kimimaru.
"We need to find a ravine."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:14 am
Kimimaru scratched his head. "A ravine, well I'm guessing theres probably a large number of those as well around here." He then turned to Rekai with a 'somewhat' quizical look. "Does your kekkai Gekkai allow 2 people to ride in the air ?"  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:55 pm
"Two people?" the thought had never occured to Rekai before. He glanced at Sukai.
"It wouldn't be easy. I would have to transfer half of Sukai's chakra to you using my chakra, which would mean she would have to split herself in two. And to keep it in that state I would have to concentrate my chakra in two different spots. But if we don't stray too far from eachother and not stay in the air for long...I guess it could work." he mused.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:42 am
Sojiro appeared, his book opened, and glowing green.

"Thanks a lot Zetshimo. I really needed help on this one."
User Image

Sojiro flipped through the book, and pointed to the page.

"All I need is for you to read this last page, and the spell is finished."  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:27 pm
Rekai whipped around as he heard a voice utter something nearby. He couldn't hear exactly what they were saying though.
"Do you hear that?" He muttered to Kimimaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:29 pm
Sojiro heard the muttering, then tensed up.

"C'mon! Hurry! I don't want this to get interrupted!"

Zetshimo looked at Sojiro out of the corner of his eye, and grabbed the book from Sojiro's hands. He began to whisper the words so lightly, that Sojiro couldn't even hear them.

"Døren blir åpnet, er kommet tiden. Bount og Heartless vil bli en."

Zetshimo turned around, speaking out the last word more clearly.

"Tenn, eller Mørk. Blir bestemt seg snart."

(For those of you who don't understand norwegian, don't feel bad. Neither do I.
I only got the last part, the first part I deleted before I could read it.

Light, or Dark. Be decided soon.)  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:38 pm
Sojiro stared at the floor next to him. A coffin rose out of the ground.

"Reanimation... Zetshimo, I didn't know you could-"

Sojiro looked around. The demon was gone.

"Feh. Its fine now, as long as I have him..."

Sojiro awaited the opening of the coffin.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff