Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:35 pm
It's okay, Makie-San! I think when I was your age, I drew just like you did sweatdrop It doesn't take too long... and I didn't get the line art right till january or something! So you're on the right track, just don't give up!

Of course, I still suck... the eyes should have more detail... >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:38 pm
I'll try...

But until I get the plug for my scanner, and until I learn how to draw with Photoshop all spiffy like... It won't look very good... >.>

Nu, you dun't suck! You're soo good! I hope by the time I'm fourteen, I'll be able to draw like you! And I'll never be as good as Juice, Ai, Hope and every one else. I'm just... >.> Bleh.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:48 pm
Makie-san
I'll try...

But until I get the plug for my scanner, and until I learn how to draw with Photoshop all spiffy like... It won't look very good... >.>

Nu, you dun't suck! You're soo good! I hope by the time I'm fourteen, I'll be able to draw like you! And I'll never be as good as Juice, Ai, Hope and every one else. I'm just... >.> Bleh.
*hug* I hope so too... but that'll mean more competition crying I want to wish for the best... but we can't all take the cake!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:16 pm
Nice picture! xDDDD Its pretty and I love the coloring!!  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:05 pm
User Image

*~You could always just downsize the pic a bit. and all to just get better 'quality' XP.

The colouring is amazing with the colour scheme. the eyes and hair could use a lil more detaiil. but i love the glossy feel of the hair. the outfit is just absoutly amazing though >_
and the body structures you do are one of the best i seen so far. 3nodding ~*

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:38 pm
Okay,so you guys got eggs for easter,and umm..easy access to Heaven ((if you can call it that XD heh..thank you Jesus though)) ...so heres some art!!! Nyhaan.

User Image *w00ts* its the spiffa Tiffy and Joy XD Cuz Tiffy is a bunny wabbit,she perfect!!..and we have smexy play boy bunny outfits.. tiffys-chins boobs are weird..nyhaan.

User Image Joy couldn't resist drawing Tiffy-chins wuver...  

JoY_AnGel

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:43 pm
XD!!!!!

Ky's like.. "Get... me... out of here..." XDD!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:44 pm
User Image

*~Joy.

You just made my day XP.~*

User Image  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:46 pm
Little do they know that hidden inside of that innocent looking bunny costume lie 3 katanas, 2 katars, enough shruiken to to conquer a small country, an AK-47, and a tank.

Happy Easter. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Awesome. I love Ky the unwilling bunny. Need a pic of him and Tiff together tho. XD

Tiff: heart heart heart Ky... *death love hold around neck, playing with one of Ky's floppy bunny ears*

Ky: sweatdrop -_-;;  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:11 pm
Yes, happy Easter indeed. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:37 pm
Totally Kawaii idea!

As soon as I finish my commisions, I'm going to draw little sketch chibis for you girls ^^ In a group picture!  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:23 pm
*streches* should be doing hw, but drawing instead. I don't have access to a scanner so... bear with me. I'll draw but the most I can do is take pics. I don't do digital coloring cuz I suck at that stuff -.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:49 pm
OMG Joy, total love!! heart Man, everyone is drawing so good!! >.< with all this competition I have become so inspired, but its hard for me to keep up >.< anyways here my commision for Kurai!

User Image

totally messed up on the shading @_@ got to get used to CG again xp  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:55 pm
KKYAA!!! XDDDDD *prances* I love the art!!! *bow bow bow*  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games